I can only connect on wifi

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: I can only connect on wifi

Post Count

I can only connect on wifi

Anyone else having this problem. I'm on an iPhone and suddenly I can only log on while I'm at a wifi hotspot and can no longer connect just on cellular data alone. Need to fix it ASAP. Sent a ticket with no response yet. Thanks for any help you can give.
    Level 75
    Att 205k
    Def 240k

My code 869 375 926

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Daph View Post
    Anyone else having this problem. I'm on an iPhone and suddenly I can only log on while I'm at a wifi hotspot and can no longer connect just on cellular data alone. Need to fix it ASAP. Sent a ticket with no response yet. Thanks for any help you can give.
    No problems here. Contact your data provider, too, in case they're blocking it for some reason. You may get a quicker response.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    paid your bill on time??

Post Count
    Your cell phone through AT&T? They are having connectivity issues with their servers...they say it will be fixed by Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Daph View Post
    Gorilla Swag
    Level 149
    98450 Attack
    110258 Defense
    $1138783 IPH

Banned
    Post Count
    Oh dammit, there's a problem with my hardware. Maybe a software developer can fix it for me...

Banned
    Post Count
    Revenge of the AT&T syndicate

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Isn't that the provider with those annoying adverts where the kids say "more we want more"....yep more interruptions! What a joke

Lurker
    Post Count

Cannot connect

Same issue here except, A) I was able to connect earlier (about 30 mins ago) B) The issue of no-connect via 3G happens intermittently
    Please sort this out...I often get raided when Im unable to connect

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Killshot-CC View Post
    No problems here. Contact your data provider, too, in case they're blocking it for some reason. You may get a quicker response.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizzy View Post
    Your cell phone through AT&T? They are having connectivity issues with their servers...they say it will be fixed by Tuesday.
    Those jerks at AT&T freaking told me a lie. They said it is an Apple problem. Spent an hour on the phone with Apple and they said they will have to do a hard reset on my phone, back everything up and call me back. Guess I will wait till Tuesday. Thanks for the info.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Can't seem to connect on my iPhone 5.. neither wifi nor LTE.

works on my android.. but it kept on telling me "cannot connect to server, you must have access to internt to use this application"

hell. I DO HAVE INTERNET>

Post Count

WTF!!

Same here, cannot connect on LTE or WiFi on iphone 5!!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Wierdest thing, i've read all over the forum about people having connection problems during event. I've only just seen this today. Have had no problems, then all of a sudden. It say i have to have an internet connection. But my moder war loads just fine

Articulate Author panty sniffer's Avatar
    Post Count
    Hmmmm, IP ban? But why would they do something like that ? Justice prevails?

---jk
    Having the same problem with Xfinity lanline CC on bluestacks " on PC", cricket wifi android, and friend cant log in with vorizon wifi on Iphone. Everything gets "need internet connection" message.

Three different accounts, three different internet providers, three different devices. Same result. All happened soon after new case event started just now.

Edit; CC now says servers are down for maintenance. be back up in 30 minutes.
    Last edited by panty sniffer; 04-15-2013 at 06:07 PM.

Post Count
    Mine came back towards the end of the war. Now it's out again. My other apps work fine. Certainly not a hardware issue as the funny guy earlier recommended.
    Level 75
    Att 205k
    Def 240k

My code 869 375 926

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofwale View Post
    Can't seem to connect on my iPhone 5.. neither wifi nor LTE.

works on my android.. but it kept on telling me "cannot connect to server, you must have access to internt to use this application"

hell. I DO HAVE INTERNET>
    +1 on that message, Kingofwale...although I am able to connect via wifi. Btw, I play Kingdom Age on my ipad2 (dunno if it might help in any way, just putting it out there). My internet's fine otherwise (prepaid data), heck, I just tried (and failed again) to load KA and just switched over to browser to post this.