Declare alert

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Declare alert

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Declare alert

The one useful alert in modern war. Why don't we have it?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm so pissed right now. We were talking for a long time about strategy. Hoping that we kicked the one who was declaring all the time. Now war starts and this F***** declares again.
    Please bring up this alert!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    And no freakin notifications to boot. Why not????????????

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I was going to post the same thread, irritating. As I'm typing this, I get a push notice I'm at war. We really need this alert, I'd love to know who it is.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Got the alert! Working now.
    Last edited by Chips; 04-12-2013 at 05:10 PM.
    Bones Syndicate 589 889 953

Need to know who pushes the Battle button

Camper syndicate who DON'T want to be in battles. Either someone is pushing the button or there is a glitch. We need a notification that tells us who starts the battle. Should be only the leader and/or officer.

----------------------------------
    ProMoney Camper Syndicate
    155-938-090
    Leader: Old Man

We are daily players (or hourly) who are using the syndicate for the bonuses but not actively participating in syndicate battles. We don't want the XP. There are 30 lively players and we just opened a few more slots. 2xIPH/day donations. Lots of solid players with good advise.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It's in the in game forum tells you who declared

Banned
    Post Count
    I have a feeling that the was a glitch. And it may still be present. I believe that sometimes just being on the battle page with out hitting the battle button could activate a battle.

Anyone else think so?

Who is declaring war?

We have had 3 battles and no forum notifications that it starts or who started it. Is this a glitch?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    They're probably deleting the posts.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So this new alert is great... You also can't accidentally declare anymore because it asks you to confirm that you want to battle! Excellent addition Gree

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    You've always had to confirm when declaring.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We had a member accidentally declare yesterday. From his explanation, I believe what happened is that he left his phone on the battle page while waiting to regenerate. When he came back, the battle was over but he didn't realize it. When he clicked attack, there's a screen that says that you have to be at war to do that and he clicked that page. His actual explanation involved "clicking previous battle and then it crashed", but I didn't press him on it because it was obvious he felt quite badly about it and we believed he had done it accidentally.

M@
    Started late June 2012.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bald zeemer View Post
    They're probably deleting the posts.
    Yeah someone did the same at our syndicate, i hope they fix that.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OneHoop View Post
    We had a member accidentally declare yesterday. From his explanation, I believe what happened is that he left his phone on the battle page while waiting to regenerate. When he came back, the battle was over but he didn't realize it. When he clicked attack, there's a screen that says that you have to be at war to do that and he clicked that page. His actual explanation involved "clicking previous battle and then it crashed", but I didn't press him on it because it was obvious he felt quite badly about it and we believed he had done it accidentally.

M@

Ehhh. I left my phone on too long waiting to regenerate, tried to attack after time expired, got the "you need to be in battle" error (same style notification it gives you as when it tells you that new data is available). I hit "ok" (that's the only option, and doing so brings you back to the same screen you were just on), and I'm still at the old battle screen with the syndicate we just fought. Surely attacking again would give the same error, so I hit 'x' to close that window, and clicking the syndicate icon again brings up the standard out-of-battle screen.

I'm not saying he did it on purpose, but it sounds like a serious brainfart to try and declare battle to attack the syndicate you just faced. Especially since the tab you have to click on for previous targets disappears after clicking away from that screen. Plus the fact there is another confirmation after you click the "Battle!" button asking if you're sure you want to declare battle.