Famous When Dead - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Famous When Dead

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Killshot-CC View Post
    Is K1NG L3ON1DAS still in FwD? He sure has some interesting inventory...
    Please explain.
    CC Retired 10/22/11 to 12/16/13

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve0 View Post
    Please explain.
    gun........Siege Launcher.......401..... $6,800,000......... $2,726,800,000
    gun........Sentry Gun............205...... $4,400,000.......... $902,000,000
    melee.....Deadly Shuriken.....400...... $3,300,000........ $1,320,000,000
    armor.....Impenetrable Suit...400...... $4,400,000.........$1,760,000,000
    armor.....Infiltrator Suit.........400..... $2,500,000.........$1,000,000,000
    vehicle....Battle M1A1...........250..... $27,500,000....... $6,875,000,000
    vehicle....Syndicate Jet..........60...... $18,500,000....... $1,110,000,000
    vehicle....Midnight Racer.......100..... $12,500,000....... $1,250,000,000

Total....... $16,943,800,000

There are many more big cash items that I didn't bother listing as well as all the consumable explosives. I don't know where Serrated Tonfas come from, but he has 399 of those, too.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve0 View Post
    Please explain.
    Nice avatar!...she looks so smart!
    HTC veteran

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Hah gotta love it. Go fwd! My billion was well donated then...
    If I had a dollar for how many brains you didn't have, I'd have 1 dollar.

Banned
    Post Count
    killshot can you please provide an entire inventory? i need more than a snapshot. with his iph, jobs, robs, atks my algorithm shows it would take couple months to acquire that inventory. it also thinks your lame for finding it 'interesting' and insinuating something else.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Killshot-CC View Post

Total....... $16,943,800,000

There are many more big cash items that I didn't bother listing as well as all the consumable explosives. I don't know where Serrated Tonfas come from, but he has 399 of those, too.
    First of all, this is [FwD] B.F. 5K1NN3R posting. I cannot comprehend what the issue is? You are accusing a man with an economy that generates more than 3 billion dollars per month and 80k successful attacks of money hacking. You do not need an advanced degree in finance to know this is entirely possible.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Piston View Post
    First of all, this is [FwD] B.F. 5K1NN3R posting. I cannot comprehend what the issue is? You are accusing a man with an economy that generates more than 3 billion dollars per month and 80k successful attacks of money hacking. You do not need an advanced degree in finance to know this is entirely possible.
    The new weapons came out feb 26th. If he makes 3 billion a month does that come close to adding up? With 100% of his income he couldn't have saved up for all the tanks he has let alone the other 1000s of weapons

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by honeybadger View Post
    killshot can you please provide an entire inventory? i need more than a snapshot. with his iph, jobs, robs, atks my algorithm shows it would take couple months to acquire that inventory. it also thinks your lame for finding it 'interesting' and insinuating something else.
    No, but you're more than welcome to go through your own members' inventory. You have all the access you need and more, since you also know what his syndicate donations have amounted to, as well as his stats when he first joined. This is what all the other syndicates have been doing and I'd have thought you'd already begun since we had reported another hacker to your syndicate during Midtown.

If you choose to believe that a member who has major cash inventory in big round numbers, who has most likely donated millions, if not billions, to your syndicate bank, who has grown his economy through buying buildings and upgrades the entire time, who regularly banks his money at a 10% reduction, and whose IPH was nowhere near its current level before those new upgrades and syndicate bonuses, somehow managed to purchase 17 billion dollars worth of new inventory items, then there's likely little I could say to convince you otherwise.

All I can say is that several syndicates have ejected members for less and definitely took reports of cheating far more seriously. I saw you got a ringing endorsement from mxz who knows a little something about these matters. Why don't you ask him to look through K1NG L3ON1D4AS's inventory and give you his opinion?

Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    I know a bunch of the FwD fellas - great group they have. A whole bunch of standup members of the CC community. Props to Elvis for putting together that group.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Don't mean to offend, but it is rather questionable.
    17 billion / 3 billion per month ~= 6 months
    This is rather doable, but it is based on some assumptions
    1. He already had such high IPH six months ago (Oct. 2012) and his IPH stayed static since then. If he ever invested any money in upgrading, it takes longer time to save. Remember we don't have syndicate output boost (25%) at that time, so his IPH was 2.4 billion per month at most.
    2. He collected all the output from his buildings for consecutively 6 months. Did he bank? Did he have free deposit?
    3. He made no donations to your syndicate after he joined.

If his 80k attacks are all successful and generate 30k each time, 80k * 30k = 2.4 b, that will only reduce the saving period by less one month.

Post Count
    Only MXZ is allowed to comment on peoples inventories as he is the official ninja sheriff for hackers.

Killshot, in your leaders abscence you need at least one of your guys including a smiley every other word. Your letting the side down.
    Proud owner of a sense of humour - and is not afraid to use it.

365 587 968

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Daniel2115 View Post
    The new weapons came out feb 26th. If he makes 3 billion a month does that come close to adding up? With 100% of his income he couldn't have saved up for all the tanks he has let alone the other 1000s of weapons
    Your logic escapes me with the point of this statement. Considering the existence of banks in this game, I will restate that it is entirely possible for his purchases to be legit. Other plausible explanations include in-game currency bought for real money, robberies, and income generated from attacks. If this is your "hard evidence", perhaps I should double check your addition skills. I was initially impressed with a keen eye to spot a possible hacker, however, failure to account for money saved previously to the release of said items has me doubting your critical thinking skills. This is far from a case of 500 doomsday frags on a level 50.

Post Count
    Your logic escapes me with the point of this statement. Considering the existence of banks in this game, I will restate that it is entirely possible for his purchases to be legit. Other plausible explanations include in-game currency bought for real money, robberies, and income generated from attacks. If this is your "hard evidence", perhaps I should double check your addition skills. I was initially impressed with a keen eye to spot a possible hacker, however, failure to account for money saved previously to the release of said items has me doubting your critical thinking skills. This is far from a case of 500 doomsday frags on a level 50.
    If I can recommend anything, it would be this:

Don't be "that guy".
    Proud owner of a sense of humour - and is not afraid to use it.

365 587 968

Post Count
    Omg reported!!!1

/grimmy
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Its in Gree's hands now. OPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    CC Retired 10/22/11 to 12/16/13

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Crime Time View Post
    SAS update.... They are going to split into two groups after this war due to infighting.
    We have already disbanded and no one will spend gold for this war. That's why you cannot see us in the ranking. Thank you for letting others know earlier, CT.