The Maximum stats for a free player. - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Maximum stats for a free player.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinazueli View Post
    Wow. Really?

(Seriously, when I look at a kingdom with upgraded defense buildings, I think to myself : idiot.)
    When i look at a kingdom with lvl 1 defense buildings built in retarded symmetrical formations far far away from moneybuildings or such i often get a tourette outburst and chant: -moron,'tard,dumb***!

About 1/10th really understands the point with the defbuildings.

Every point (even defense)is linear progress and if my heavy moneybuildings is 1.5hours away from paying off and i have the choice between doing NOTHING or upgrading a defensebuilding until i have the money to do a prio 1 upgrade (moneybuilding) i would be the true idiot if i didnt used the opportunity.

So i use the def's as a filler between proper upgrades and if that makes me an idiot in your book so be it..

Post Count

Free Player Stats

I'm a free player and knew from the onset that I'd never amount to a hill of beans against the giants or mega-giants of the game. Even if I had gotten into it at it's inception, they'd have surpassed me in the first minutes! I've seen the new gem purchase program as was stunned by the inclusion of a $10,000 value for monthly spending. I'm not that guy.

I've played since maybe late fall last year, only checking kingdom MAYBE once a week. Nothing of interest. I read the boards, I thought many of the veterans here had a lot of good things to say about the game and I found the forum to be rather unlike those I've known in the past, so I gave the game more credence as a result.

It wasn't until 2-11 of this year, that I began to actually play the game. wasn't really upgrading or getting into events of any significance until then. On 2-11, I decided, that I'd give this game some actual effort and sometime around there, I signed up for the forum to be able to actually, 'Speak' as well.

Since 2-11, my stats have risen fairly well. Most will laugh, but for my kingdom and playing free, I think these jumps are not so bad:
    On 2-11: IPH $ 5,777
    On 4-17: IPH $12,122
    2-11: Att: 47,000
    4-17: Att: 186,507
    2-11: Def: 42,000
    4-17: Def: 171,948

I upgraded 50 structures in 42 days starting on 2-11 and have upgraded 19 more in the past 30.

I have no interest in 'camping' and am not concerned with being mauled down by the 'whales' of the game as people discuss in-game and here. It is what it is. I don't have a major power and as such, can only do what I can. I play with honor and the best I can and hope that I meet other honorable people, do good battle, and grow and learn.

This post will also show a certain someone who's decided to take a 'liking' to me that I really don't care how much you want to 'scout' me, I don't hide and am very easy to find. I am allies with many from various clans and have had NO ISSUES until now with you. FYI: to all!!! I'm no 'SPY' and if you think I am, feel free to remove your alliance with me. I speak what's on my mind and don't bu!!**** anyone and never have and won't hide. Sorry guys... That's really only directed towards one person and so far, I haven't seen them posted on this thread yet, at least not by the one name I know them by, but I digress.

Someone asked for a free players stats; I'm a free player and those are my stats. Respect them, loth them, laugh at them. They're the stats of a free player and took ABOUT 2 months to obtain. Also, I was in a camping guild for about a month of that time and do what I can with each event. I've also not asked for help by others in making runs at anything; whatever I've gotten, no matter how small, has been of my own doing.
    "Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys.
    Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!"
    Sun Tzu The Art of War

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirt road Joe View Post
    I added some information to the OP to help clarify things. Hope it answers people questions.
    Are you going to crunch the numbers for defense buildings so you can add them to your bolded stats?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirt road Joe View Post
    I just wanted to put this together for everybody. Currently the best stats in the game for a completely free player that never touches any LTE/LTQ or guilds could be:

1500 Dragons: 157,500/103,500
    1500 Jungle Blades: 72,000/42,000
    1500 Imperial Leather: 42,000/84,000

Thats your "Build" now to crunch the numbers. With a Beast Kennel 10.
    1500 Dragons: 189,000/124200

Adding it all up:
    189,000/124200
    +
    72,000/42,000
    +
    42,000/84,000
    =
    303,000/250,200

Dragons: 105 attack 69 defense
    Jungle Blades: 48 attack 37 defense ( Kando Jungle)
    Imperial Leather: 28 attack 56 defense ( The Counts Hold)

This will take a free player a very long time to aquire all the equipment. But it is possible.
    So the maximum for a free player is:
    303,000 Attack
    250,200 Defense

(After that all you can add is defense buildings and any units you can pick up from LTE/LTQs)
    Best of luck to all you free guys!

Because of popular demand I am going to add a little more info to clarify things.
    Everything I added above is the Highest attack and defense possible for someone who plays the game with a full dragon army and all the strongest obtainable weapons you can get without participating in LTQs or building any defense buildings.

Participating in LTQs, guilds and building defense building will boost your stats even farther. You can also build boost buildings for the appropriate units you get from these LTQs. Buildings like the blacksmith, temple, and engineering academy will boost the stats of any units you gain through LTQs.

The reason these boost buildings were not added into the original calculations is because they have no affect on dragons. The only building that can boost the stats of dragons is a beast kennel. A water temple has no affect on the strength of dragons. It will only drop the casualty rate so they don't die as often.

Note: getting all the equipment will take a very, very, long time. Many of us "Senior Members" suggest that you push through the LTQs and LTEs as far as you can as a free player. These are, at the moment, one of the best ways to improve your stats and fast. Much of the equipment and units you can earn from these are more powerful than anything you can buy with gold or earn on a map.
    This is a great post, thank you
    Danger Close
    Top 250 Faction: 890879030
    CRIME CITY : PVP Addicts
    Top 250 Syndicate : Invite code 182973555

Post Count
    Don't forget scratcher units! If you're playing long enough to get 3000 rare equipment drops, you're going to rack up some better than dragon scratcher units, too.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Is it just me or does "Scratcher unit" sound a bit kinky?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiss Of Death View Post
    This is a great post, thank you
    How is this great? Obvious you don't know what great is. It is incomplete and he wont fix it. This is worthless unless it is updated. Don't start a thread and then leave it hanging.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sludgeboy View Post
    How is this great? Obvious you don't know what great is. It is incomplete and he wont fix it. This is worthless unless it is updated. Don't start a thread and then leave it hanging.
    Sludgeboy it's always sad having to spell out to other readers that people like sludgeboy are what ruins the forum.
    It's great because it assists new players learn what they can achieve and most intelligent people realise there is more, hence surfing the forum for tidbits and piercing together what you need to suit your play style. So what's great is he has shown players at lower levels some of the current higher stat items you can collect from maps as you level up. Info is Completely defunct now with the long anticipated honor units. I just wish we could delete trolls like you. Good posters like Bronson and others all now use an alternative forum and private groups like the FK one control trolls and to kick unhelpful posters out. How about you actually post us some material you've done to help players or just go away?
    Last edited by Kiss Of Death; 04-23-2013 at 01:58 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Spydrax View Post
    I'm a free player and knew from the onset that I'd never amount to a hill of beans against the giants or mega-giants of the game. Even if I had gotten into it at it's inception, they'd have surpassed me in the first minutes! I've seen the new gem purchase program as was stunned by the inclusion of a $10,000 value for monthly spending. I'm not that guy.I've played since maybe late fall last year, only checking kingdom MAYBE once a week. Nothing of interest. I read the boards, I thought many of the veterans here had a lot of good things to say about the game and I found the forum to be rather unlike those I've known in the past, so I gave the game more credence as a result.It wasn't until 2-11 of this year, that I began to actually play the game. wasn't really upgrading or getting into events of any significance until then. On 2-11, I decided, that I'd give this game some actual effort and sometime around there, I signed up for the forum to be able to actually, 'Speak' as well.Since 2-11, my stats have risen fairly well. Most will laugh, but for my kingdom and playing free, I think these jumps are not so bad:On 2-11: IPH $ 5,777On 4-17: IPH $12,1222-11: Att: 47,0004-17: Att: 186,5072-11: Def: 42,0004-17: Def: 171,948I upgraded 50 structures in 42 days starting on 2-11 and have upgraded 19 more in the past 30. I have no interest in 'camping' and am not concerned with being mauled down by the 'whales' of the game as people discuss in-game and here. It is what it is. I don't have a major power and as such, can only do what I can. I play with honor and the best I can and hope that I meet other honorable people, do good battle, and grow and learn.This post will also show a certain someone who's decided to take a 'liking' to me that I really don't care how much you want to 'scout' me, I don't hide and am very easy to find. I am allies with many from various clans and have had NO ISSUES until now with you. FYI: to all!!! I'm no 'SPY' and if you think I am, feel free to remove your alliance with me. I speak what's on my mind and don't bu!!**** anyone and never have and won't hide. Sorry guys... That's really only directed towards one person and so far, I haven't seen them posted on this thread yet, at least not by the one name I know them by, but I digress. Someone asked for a free players stats; I'm a free player and those are my stats. Respect them, loth them, laugh at them. They're the stats of a free player and took ABOUT 2 months to obtain. Also, I was in a camping guild for about a month of that time and do what I can with each event. I've also not asked for help by others in making runs at anything; whatever I've gotten, no matter how small, has been of my own doing.
    Spydrax: TY for sharing your stat progression with us. I respect you, Sir! I do hope that this hostile individual has come to his senses and grown beyond his state of paranoia regarding your game play! It sounds to me like this guy has been tripping and needs to lay off of whatever bad habit is making him accuse you of spying. Anyone who knows you will find you to be a straight-up, honorable bloke that makes for a loyal friend and ally. Regards,Lady Trinity
    KA - Trini

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DW.Trinity View Post
    Spydrax: TY for sharing your stat progression with us. I respect you, Sir! I do hope that this hostile individual has come to his senses and grown beyond his state of paranoia regarding your game play! It sounds to me like this guy has been tripping and needs to lay off of whatever bad habit is making him accuse you of spying. Anyone who knows you will find you to be a straight-up, honorable bloke that makes for a loyal friend and ally. Regards,Lady Trinity
    M'Lady Trinity, Your remarks are very humbling. Thank you! I have a great respect for you as well and you know you have my loyalty. Although your kingdom is VASTLY superior to mine and I couldn't even think to do anything to or against the giants that you roam the lands with, you know I'd be there to do whatever I could for you; even sacrificing my kingdom to flames if necessary!
    "Regard your soldiers as your children, and they will follow you into the deepest valleys.
    Look on them as your own beloved sons, and they will stand by you even unto death!"
    Sun Tzu The Art of War

Banned
    Post Count
    Joe, sir, thank you for the OP. Useful info to have, to be sure.

Shin, don't let them get to ya. ;D

Sir Spydrax! What an impressive ramping of stats you've got there! I'm happy to see something similar to my trajectory over the last 2.5 months.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I stopped posting as much, I just read and send PMs to those with actual questions and let the trolls have the rest. Good for my blood pressure, better for the trolls. Such is life in an unmoderated forum. The real question is why it came as a surprise to me that they didn't control the forum after they've repeatedly shown that they cannot control the game.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Banned
    Post Count
    Shin, best way to get rid of the trolls is just to never merit them a response. Responses give them a reason to talk/troll more, no responses sends them back to their lonely dark corners.

Also this information isn't only useful for free players and players who don't participate in LTQ's/LTE's. This information is also very useful for new players paid and free who have yet to reach the building levels for the higher units. It gives them an idea of how much they can boost their stats beyond what they have already amassed from their LTQ and LTE prizes. While you have to account for the slots taken by your reward units and equipments and your existing building unit army, you can still use this to get a good idea on how much more you can increase your stats from building/gold units.

Articulate Author Dirt road Joe's Avatar
    Post Count
    I added new Units into the OP.
    Matthew 7:3-5

Banned
    Post Count
    These new units will boost attack and defence scores significantly for free players.