To CJ or any Android Developer - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To CJ or any Android Developer

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Elite View Post
    Got as far as Trafficker Base and cleaned out map twice to get Behemoth. Have used over 400 gold so far but doing every mission 3 times is getting very expensive. All help is appreciated:-)
    This might be a dumb question but are you going to the map by using the goal? I do that and I see the green arrows fine. I'm on android by the way.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I too was wondering if the person was just going to the map or going from the goals listed. I have not had an issue with the event other than it starting late. I will not finish it because I don't use gold, but I have been using the list that another user posted to try to get the best rewards available.

Post Count
    Anyone else notice the dates didn't change for the event duration?

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhenry02 View Post
    Anyone else notice the dates didn't change for the event duration?
    Mine shows it ends on the 13th 1 day after the boss starts.

Post Count
    Am on Android... Sometimes the green arrows are not there on the map.
    This mostly happens when a map is completed. I just try to refresh my rivals list or if it doesnt work just restart my game.
    Works for me.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Other than a yellow arrow pointing towards the goals screen saying limited, there are indications at all as to even what map you should be trying. I am following Devins mail and then one you get to map, no arrows indicate what to hit, and no goals are in box to tell you what to do. Only option is to hit all targets and check inventory after every target destroyed to see if you have received reward, because no screen to tell you have succeeded. After you get part 1, you basically start whole process again. It doesn't make things easy. Tried restarting, reloading and ticket to Gree but it happened in last limited goal event as well but there was a thread here telling you what to hit.

Post Count
    Hope I've helped.

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Certainly have Jhenry. Thinking about it, the issue is the non showing of the goals. Because we have to go
    Direct to map, the arrows don't appear and there is problem.

Consistent Contributor Blest@iBOB!.mw's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhenry02 View Post
    Hope I've helped.
    Good going bro!
    Blest
    359-661-831 add me!
    753-547-742 join iBOB! NOW!
    Palringo name:Blest

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It is only fair tht I put the record straight. After receiving answer to ticket, Gree Dev guy gave advice of switching arrows on, which on android, you do by clicking the ? On the name of the map. Great, that brought all arrows on, but didn't show the goals. Passing by shop where I bought phone, I chanced it and went in to shop and told them I had problems with Internet on phone. Low and behold, guy takes it away, says something about firewall not allowing updates, does something I didn't understand, and weary, all goals now showing for this event.
    I was quick enough to complain, so happy to put he record straight. Good job to dev for answering within day.