Page 1 of 10 123 ... Last

[Discuss] Admiral HateHeart - April 11th - April 17th

Attention Knights!

The Dark Prince has just unleashed a new boss that's approaching your castle walls fast! Defeat Admiral HateHeart to collect keys, items, gems, and a Limited Edition armor set! Admiral HateHeart will be here for a limited time only, so act now!

Find and deal bonus damage using the nemesis armor set and compete in the Damage Leaderboards for a chance to win even more rewards.

[/center]

Thread's now officially open.

mmm seems bosses are becoming better n better :P stopped to enhance my dark prince+ :P
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

does it seem much harder to level nemesis compared to before?

yes they made it harder, if im not wrong like a 70s, 4 basic at lv1 enchances armor between lv3 n 4, like a 70s
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

yowzah, was this in a patch somewhere that i missed...

Dark prince clone?
    Pm me for dragon realm guild. Have fun and good luck.

This boss seem interesting. I'm finding high level buddy with nemesis for boss hunting. I already had the nemesis armour.

im very pissed...taking ages to max out the nemesis

Is this armor good? Better than Atlantean and Crius?
    Kingdom Age Code 542-413-485
    Knights and Dragons code XBB-QVR-QHQ

u said hydromancer was good, this one should be better :P

Cool Add me

Add me XBB MXM ZDG

Quote Originally Posted by zhy View Post
    u said hydromancer was good, this one should be better :P
    If I don't have the nemesis armor then what armour should I be using? Living flame? Hydra? Steam wizard?

I'm trying to get the nemesis now lol can people with nemesis also add me up Zhy Do you want to add me up?
    Kingdom Age Code 542-413-485
    Knights and Dragons code XBB-QVR-QHQ

Quote Originally Posted by Justice711 View Post
    If I don't have the nemesis armor then what armour should I be using? Living flame? Hydra? Steam wizard?
    ur best water/fire

@jeff send again, but as last time i might not see ur request, seems i can see max 50-52 pending request even if i have more, n when i refuse/accept some, im able to see the other ones pending