Improved Casualty Rates - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Improved Casualty Rates

Quote Originally Posted by Bombur View Post
    I do not understand why people keep saying that they are losing so much money. You get valor troops in stead, that are way better. In total I have gathered about 200.000 valor points this month, which will be about 15k in new A/D stats. Because you get less casualties, it is defenitely worth fighting now. Just look for people with lower ranks and less allies, you will find a weaker opponent soon enough

Not true really, it takes ages searching for someone weaker or with a similar att and def the people it pairs me with has at least 10k plus more att and def than I do!

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry

Apart from the fact Im losing loads of money and valor units every Attack what a joke!!! Can someone from Gree reply to my tickets saying something about what is going on other than that they are looking in to it and giving me the explanation of how the Casualties are worked out!!!

Lightbulb Modern War Going Belly-Up?

The business strategy GREE is using with Modern War makes sense if they need to make as much money as possible before shutting down/abandoning their servers. The fact is that keeping the game up costs $$$ to rent out all the servers needed. With a fun game where people don't pay, that business strategy is bound to fail. So the best way to 'clean-house' is to make the game reprehensible to veteran players. When most of us abandon playing this game then it will only cater to those who spend lots of $ on gold. The noobs who join will soon quit because Modern War isn't fun anymore unless you're buying lots of gold. So server costs go way way way down because the number of players went way way way down all the while profits at GREE go WAY up. Then they give us the finger and sell the game to another company or abandon it all together. Remember when Modern War was owned by Funzio? Yeah. Just think about it people. GREE is just in this for the money and NOT for making a great mobile game that people enjoy... unless they prove themselves by making Modern War fun again.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thanks for finally fixing toes terrible casualty rates.

Lurker
    Post Count

stats

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Burns View Post
    Not true really, it takes ages searching for someone weaker or with a similar att and def the people it pairs me with has at least 10k plus more att and def than I do!
    Could it be that your stats do not match your level and that you should camp at this level for a while, just upgrading your buildings. I did just that two month ago. Did that for a week or three. Since then gotten from 15k at level 72 to 50k at level 110, which is average. Does give me enough weaker opponents to battle now. Going to camp again after Ireland is over, so I can get my profitability up to par

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count

Thumbs down stats are off AGAIN

Gree is back at it stats are off again.i attacked a person whos posted defense was 55k I am at 77k atk. When I lost his defenses showed 64k and my attack showed 62k for that attack. If you cant trust the posted stats you cant play with confidence. I am a paying player like many and this is just getting rediculous

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I have lost a unit every single attack during Ireland so far. I win most attacks by a large margin too. I thought this had been fixed already?

Lurker
    Post Count

Deleting old players

Can we have an event that basically if the whole base is demolished the base is removed the name is changed color. It's a pain to scroll through bases that is dead and no cash. Losing interest in looking.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Casualties increased during the event

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I've seen a huge difference. I usually lost subs to people with defense 75%+ of my attack, but now I don't ever lose units.

Banned
    Post Count
    Works pretty well for me, I hardly lose units anymore

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sraghav42 View Post
    Casualties increased during the event
    i have def seen a very marked jump in casualties, which is ironic since I built a Med Center and upgraded it to level 3. My losses are considerably higher than ever before. Before this thread, I could moderately do ok. Then it was bad, but only about 10% loss overall (e.g. 60k raided, 70k to replace lost units).

Today, holy smokes! Like I said, I previously had no med center, and now with a level 3 I'm upside down 10-60% every raid. Even finding someone with 50% my stats, previously a guaranteed return, I will lose a KC-130 on a low defense cash building, with no supporting defense buildings remotely close. If I attack a high defense cash building, surrounded by SAMs (or higher), I expect losses....but not one surrounded by unit boost and other cash buildings. It's freakin nuts

Lurker
    Post Count
    Casualties are much better for me but I still seem to always lose atleast 1 unit..but it used to be always atleast 3 so it's definitely an improvement

Lurker
    Post Count
    I definitely see a change in more units lost per battle. I've got hardened marines and super hornets dying left and right when I'm 30-40k higher in attack.

Post Count
    Its better we lose units at a steady rate, as far as gree is concerned right? I imagine that it will always fluctuate