Improved Casualty Rates - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Improved Casualty Rates

Post Count
    Does this mean cash units are worth it now? How bout Brigs and TRs?
    WoN: PH-GAMECOCK
    W1- TeamPH oldest and most powerful alliance in the game
    W2- KoNE
    W3- TeamPH

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger4Life View Post
    The YES-YES glitch has been fixed, but the NO-NO glitch is still there. It's nice after around 4 million valor, 500 TR's, 2,000 BL's, and endless amounts of lost cash units they finally fixed this! Bravo... Bravo... Only took over a year.
    Nice that i can just attack anyone below me in stats without caring now. But yeah, those of us who've been receiving casualties this whole time do deserve some sort of compensation if the casualty rates are to stay this way. My stats would be doubled or more and i'd be in the commander ranking if i had no casualties all along.

Lurker
    Post Count

Well

True!

Now I can attack ppl with stats around 100 k def, mine attack is 230k. I tried out ppl with stats around 170 and lost units worth 3000 of valor in ten fight. Still not worth going to war against ppl that I should attack. I'll keep attack ppl with lower level and stats, even though it makes it very boring for me and hard for them...

Quote Originally Posted by JMC View Post
    Nice that i can just attack anyone below me in stats without caring now. But yeah, those of us who've been receiving casualties this whole time do deserve some sort of compensation if the casualty rates are to stay this way. My stats would be doubled or more and i'd be in the commander ranking if i had no casualties all along.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Thanks you for this change! Now please give me back a rival list where there are actually people whom I can beat. Right now 95% of the players in my list are way stronger than me (up to 10x) and 5% is only a very small bit below my stats. If it would go back to the way it was, I would actually be able to make some money by pvp'ing

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DunkNL View Post
    Thanks you for this change! Now please give me back a rival list where there are actually people whom I can beat. Right now 95% of the players in my list are way stronger than me (up to 10x) and 5% is only a very small bit below my stats. If it would go back to the way it was, I would actually be able to make some money by pvp'ing
    Itīs OK to have a little work to find those. Or do you expect gifts?

And most important: Thanks GREE!
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobar View Post
    Itīs OK to have a little work to find those. Or do you expect gifts?
    And most important: Thanks GREE!
    Totally agree! It always took some time to find people to raid. But atm I can spend an hour browsing through bases and only find 5 which I could actually beat but then there is nothing to raid or steal...

Post Count

Faction Spots Available?

Quote Originally Posted by Warrenisit1 View Post
    Great news!
    if you still have a spot available in your section can you give me your alliance code and we can chat?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I wonder how much the casualty rate was tweaked by, it is a huge difference for me.
    I have gone from losing 3 big cash or valour units per attack on players half my stats for the last year, to being able to attack players almost the same stats as me and sometimes not lose anything, or maybe just a meat shield.
    Gotta say this attacking business is rather enjoyable!

Thanks Gree for bringing out their best ever event AND fixing the casualty rates in one day.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Thanks Gree for addressing this. Have not had a chance to test it out, hopefully it is the same for the (hopefully) former yes yes and no no players. I was in the yes yes camp but I could see both sides as many no no players were unaware and have built a strategy for a long time based upon what they assumed was the game. On a side note along those same lines, many players had developed a long term strategy based off of the old rivals list to have what took a year and several thousands of dollars thrown out with the new rival list.......any consideration on this topic would be greatly appreciated. Back on topic, yes yes players have seriously been disadvantaged for quite sometime, and in my case almost a year. It would be nice for a little compensation as JMC mentioned for the yes yes players to bring us up to par with the no no players since they had a distinct advantage for so much longer. And compensation for the yes yes would not mean compensation to all, as it would not really help us catch up for "time lost" if the no no players received the same. Nothing against them, we just want our "time" back that they were able to use for a good head start. That being said, many thanks for this.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Hi CJ, totally agree with Phil above. It would be nice of Gree to recognize that despite this handicap, we did not leave and purchased gold instead.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    What I am experiencing now is the loss of one unit per attack and not two, so yes, there is some improvement. But I am losing a sniper, then A10, then cruiser. Then the same pattern with regular frequency. Not sure why I keep losing cruisers so much. It will be interesting if the casualty numbers go up during the war, as typically I saw little loss in china.

Lurker
    Post Count

Thanks

Nice Job! Please keep the improvements coming

Typing away in an old Cold War missile silo.
    Post Count
    I've definetely been noticing less casualties. Now my meatshields can survive for a few more days.
    |Trophy Case|
    Dust, a few rubles, cobwebs, gum wrappers, obsolete units

Post Count
    Hard for me to say thanks since my casualties are worse now than they were during China.

I used to lose units like this a while back, but I somehow got to where casualties had become very rare. I had thought adding defense skill points and upgrading my infirmary was the explanation...

I guess people call this the "yes yes glitch", but I hadn't realized I was the one with a "problem" that had to be fixed. The "no-nos" are glad they are "maybe maybe" nows, but I am not as pleased to go from "yes yes" to "maybe maybe". At this point, perhaps I am my own worst enemy since I built up such a large fleet of Brigands that are now starting to dwindle away.
    CC 449-416-824 "Liquidator"
    MW 964-163-508 "Falconator"
    KA 761-895-802 "Merlinator"
    MQ 231-090-231 "Hulkinator"

Post Count
    Yeah, casualties are in the middle. Not next to nothing like those with the glitch had, and not 1-3 every battle like the others had. I'd say about 1 in 10 hits, depending on the strength of the other player i will get a casualty. Also if no one else noticed, raiding non-income buildings now follow the same casualty rating as everything else. Or at least it has so far in my experience.