Improved Casualty Rates - Page 8

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Improved Casualty Rates

Steady Scribe kingoftwilight1969's Avatar
    Post Count

Losing Units

I am having a problem started end of March sometimes I lose units 9 out of 10 attacks I can have 3 times att. to their def. win but still lose low and very low units other times its fine lose few aday...just lost 1000 off my att. and more off def. the last 24 hours and barely attacked anyone...attacked 1 person 1/3 my strength won but lost 2 units they lost none...getting very frustrated.. cant grow much at all...I have tried losing allies adding allies nothing helping... sometimes its ok for awhile then just start losing like crazy...any ideas???
    WITH A GRAVEYARD TAN THE GIMP IS WAITING FOR DARKNESS!!! PsychoGrunt 663 667 093

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I haven't lost many units in attacks but my losses against players with defense as low as 140K less is more common. Or players that I used to win against, I now loose.

Banned
    Post Count
    This is now much worse for me. I've been playing a while and have never had an issue with casualties. Now i'm losing commando commanders, brigand lightnings and losing to players 2-300k stats lower then me. Oh well..comes with the territory

Lurker
    Post Count

It's good to hear its fixed.

I'm glad that the casualty rates have been fixed

Lurker
    Post Count
    Yep fixed here. I lose more units than before. Isn't that what the fix was supposed to be?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Cool Get a composites building

Casualty rates are much lower since upgrading composites building to level 9. Plus the top valor units you get from advancing rank are practically obsolete anyway with all these super strong indestructible prize units. It is a shame there is practically no benefit from advancing rank as far as valor units. The valor units used to be the driving force to rank advance now the experimental soldier looks like another meat shield. All you get out of rank advance is the little icon that indicates how active you are and help determining targets a little. The valor units all suck now. It's a shame the competitive balance of everything keeps getting changed. Like the emphasis on energy bar for the special events now was a waste of upgrade before. So it looks like gree is trying to level playing field between rich and poor and forces infantry, ground,air, sea with the prize unit mix to discourage over strength in any forces. So the new strategy everyone must go along with is max the special events prize units and balance forces and upgrades. You can try to go overstrength but gree will punish you by changing and rebalancing the game. Go along or get punished. It is still a great game with some fresh things to do and great faction commeradery. But the strategy seems to be missing. But the hacking seems to be addresses and it is hard for miners and mules to find an exploit. Good game but individual strategy switcheroos by gree are irritating especially after months of building forces only to find that someone stole your cheese.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jamie..TTB.. View Post
    good news...
    PM me the requirements

Post Count
    That's great news!!!