Farewell - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Farewell

Post Count
    Another chapter has been filled and filed, it wasa great pleasure to have known you and Thankyou for the brighter times that were had, you will be missed . Good luck !
    It seems the Doorway out has been fitted with a travelator , so many notable members leaving??

Banned
    Post Count
    Nice to have known and allied with you Funkey!

Consistent Contributor Metajetta's Avatar
    Post Count
    Well heck.....

<kicks a rock>

I took a several month break, not really planned or all that enjoyable. But being low level I did pop in and maintain - as Dexter said you've beaten it. Maybe you can come wandering back in a few months. Best wishes on that Real Life thing!

This Land DR T40: "Ever been up in a Firefly? Wanna?" DR code: 487212001 (Line Chat required!)

Post Count
    Hi Funkey Monkey,
    It's been a pleasure playing and working on the Forum Knights together.
    You did a great job in organising during the war, very well done.
    Thank you for everything.
    KA: erwin _____ 403-143-939 ______ no requests needed _____ free player _____ FKG member

Post Count
    Congrats on seeing the light. If GREE keeps squeezing as tight as they are I'm certain we will see more of these threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Post Count
    I'm jealous that you've broken the addiction. Well done and best of luck to you in your future endeavors. You were a long-standing and well-respected member of this community and your presence will be obviously missed.

I hope GREE pays attention to your exit interview - I think 90+% of us feel exactly the same way you do, and I think there will be more exiting if they don't start listening.

It's been an honor to fight next to you.

Consistent Contributor Battle Mage's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkey monkey View Post
    Farewell,
    Funkey monkey
    Sad to see you go FM, coz it's been great having your wisdom and help here.
    All the best and enjoy your family time!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Best of luck, Funkey Monkey, we'll miss you.

Post Count
    Sad to see you go,my tears are going on now writing this.You are a great friend and good leader,team player and most of all you are one of the honest and respectfull member of this forum.You give your self to help others,random people that you didnt know.This people and your friends will miss you,hope you find time to visit us and chat with us!
    We really want that!
    I wish you all good in real life and hope you will be happy,you deserve it!

You are right,people will quit more and more because of non stop events,we have a personal lifes too,so please Gree take that in consideration,i don't want to lose anymore friends.I play this game just because i made friends here,not because of events and the game itself.This game is meant to be online so people can socialize,don't ruin that,slow down with events and give people more room to enjoy and play this game relaxed,to have time for real life..
    I really don't want to lose anymore friends,the day they quit the gree forum and the game i will quit too,because i whont enjoy anymore this game.I see lots of old gree forum members quit and i'm really sad because of it,because of those players this game and forum was richer!

Again to my friend Funkey Monkey,take care and know that you are in our hearts and mind,hope you contact us soon..
    Your true friend:
    DragCro / Titan
    Last edited by DragCro; 04-10-2013 at 02:42 AM.
    [FK] TITAN

Banned
    Post Count
    Funkey Monkey... I salute you friend. When I first came to this forum there were a few who I first spoke with and really appreciated their advice. You were one of them my friend.

It is sad to see that GREE fails to hear the voices of their customers. I don't think they realise the majority of their high level players are actually very successful professionals. That's right working professionals GREE so make this gameplay relatable for them otherwise they will walk. The same goes for people who have a family... The developers will push these type of players away if they don't think things through.

Anyway, that's something we all know.
    It will be sad to see you go FM... The Forum Knights wld have to be the most honourable group in the game of KA... This does not have anything to do with the recent guild wars, but exists because of the character of those who hold the FK honour. You my friend have lived up to that. We will miss you dearly here...but will know that you go to what makes life so wonderful and purposeful...your family.

You are victorious... and we forumites SALUTE YOU!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkey monkey View Post
    I have decided to retire my KA and MQ account because my Real Life has started to suffer from me spending hours on the games. The new guild war and constant LTQ hasn't helped my personal situation.

I've had a great time playing the game with y'all. I would like to say thanks to my friends from the forum for your friendship and especially to all my friends from my guild, Forum Knights.

Continue to carry on and fight the good fight!

On my way out, I would like to make a few suggestions to Gree.
    1) put a small break between events, most of us have a Real Life that we have to tend to
    2) don't put two war events during the same weekend
    3) just how you have a hit limit for how many times an individual can be attacked during normal play, you should either limit the number of attacks a single person can get in an hour or don't make the losses impact individual stats (not for me personally but I saw one player lose over 14,000 last war)
    4) do a simple query on the guilds to find the hackers (we came across multiple obvious hacking guilds)

Farewell,
    Funkey monkey

I don't know anything about you, but i seen your good post once in awhile. I heard your one of the officer or leader of the Forum Knights. Anyhow, i fell so bad about your Forum Knights members losing you as one of their leader or officer. Well, its part of life & we don't stay permanent in this world & specially in this game. I will get there someday too probably when i hit 1 million in A/D stats, who knows...

So long Mon Ami & take care of yourself & specially your family. Now your free from KA & its time to catch up with real life. Have a good time with friends & family...

Just check on your friends here if you can someday,
    See you later homie
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Post Count
    Slowly everyone will leave , it's just matter of time
    So you found the God, huh? That's awesome.

Banned
    Post Count
    Unlike many of you players, Gree has no intimacy or feelings for this game and its players. To Gree, KA is just a money printing machine. When it stops printing money or no longer prints enough money, they will pull the plug. Losing KA is no meaningful sacrifice because they have plenty of games generating revenue. They are developing more money sucking apps as we speak. Sooner or later, Gree will release another CC/MW/KA/MQ clone.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Proprioc3ption View Post
    Funkey Monkey... I salute you friend. When I first came to this forum there were a few who I first spoke with and really appreciated their advice. You were one of them my friend.

It is sad to see that GREE fails to hear the voices of their customers. I don't think they realise the majority of their high level players are actually very successful professionals. That's right working professionals GREE so make this gameplay relatable for them otherwise they will walk. The same goes for people who have a family... The developers will push these type of players away if they don't think things through.

Anyway, that's something we all know.
    It will be sad to see you go FM... The Forum Knights wld have to be the most honourable group in the game of KA... This does not have anything to do with the recent guild wars, but exists because of the character of those who hold the FK honour. You my friend have lived up to that. We will miss you dearly here...but will know that you go to what makes life so wonderful and purposeful...your family.

You are victorious... and we forumites SALUTE YOU!
    thank you friend.Yes Fm will be and is a great man!
    [FK] TITAN

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Good luck FM.