Minimum Level for Goal Chain? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Minimum Level for Goal Chain?

Steady Scribe Some Random Clown's Avatar
    Post Count
    Sounds like the highest map Devin Hit was Trident Beachhead to finish normal mode. That's level 40. SO you would think it would let you play the levels you could do and Especially since doing all these missions would level you up several times. I'm not going to blast 5 extra levels on my LLP just to get to play when time runs out.
    Some Random Clowns
    506 627 210

"Don't join some other random clowns faction, Join the real 'Some Random Clowns' faction today!"

We've merged!
    SRC is now a Farm team for "The Shades" faction. SRC is now for people wanting to play faction LTQs.

Post Count
    There should be a level cap. They aren't going to lower the level requirements for the maps so LLPs can play.

Steady Scribe Some Random Clown's Avatar
    Post Count
    Perpetual load failure I was in just finished and I now show todays build number. BUT still no LTQ other than the building. SO I dont even get to play the insurgent camp. What a waste. I have several LLP on my faction who could have really used a few more good units.
    Some Random Clowns
    506 627 210

"Don't join some other random clowns faction, Join the real 'Some Random Clowns' faction today!"

We've merged!
    SRC is now a Farm team for "The Shades" faction. SRC is now for people wanting to play faction LTQs.

Post Count
    Level 35 and only have the building ltq. Sucks big time. I was looking forward to it

Modern war code - 560320147, 740 526 551 add me please
    Kingdom Age code - 953-474-768

유인나 is my crush

Banned
    Post Count
    They don't need to. Why not do them until you reach the task that acquires level 40. And then you get a notification that you first unlock map x before moving on. Now i'm just bored and raiding

Typing away in an old Cold War missile silo.
    Post Count
    I didn't have the event on my LLP, when it was level 39, but the second I leveled up it appeared in my goals.
    |Trophy Case|
    Dust, a few rubles, cobwebs, gum wrappers, obsolete units

Lurker
    Post Count

alternate way to buy gold

hi i am android user i have one query regarding buying gold......is there any alternate way to buy gold apart from google wallet as i have debit card and in India google wallet only accept credit card.......please help

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Do they have itunes giftcard in india

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    my llp doesnt have the event, nor does another faction member's llp and hes at 42, anyone else have an idea?