CJ: Battle screen not loading after 4/4 update (both CC and CCHD)

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CJ: Battle screen not loading after 4/4 update (both CC and CCHD)

Post Count

CJ: Battle screen not loading after 4/4 update (both CC and CCHD)

Clicking on the battle icon below GOALS opens the BATTLE FOR EMPIRE CITY! screen but it loads forever. Have to press the Home button to exit. Same for CC and CCHD, ipod/ipad, etc. Updated via app store on 4/4. Anyone else having the same problem? Gree, please fix or push a new update before the battle. Thanks!

Post Count

that's the screen
    restarting the device or reinstalling the app doesn't help

Quote Originally Posted by Dudebot121256 View Post
    You guys have the newest market update?
    Yes
    Last edited by ShirleyManson; 04-08-2013 at 07:49 PM.
    KA - 377 405 154
    CC - 450 172 172
    MW - 332 771 512

Post Count
    Mine is fine and I'm on BlueStacks. Newest update and dataset. You guys have the newest market update?

Post Count
    Mine is fine and I'm on BlueStacks. Newest update and dataset. You guys have the newest market update?
    Yeah, I have the latest from the app store: version 20130404 6
    Thanks!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ccuser View Post
    Yeah, I have the latest from the app store: version 20130404 6
    Thanks!
    That's referring to the dataset, not the market version. Compare your ABOUT page to mine. My numbers are all updated.

Post Count
    That's referring to the dataset, not the market version. Compare your ABOUT page to mine. My numbers are all updated.

It does look different. How do I get the market version? Thanks!

Post Count
    It does look different. How do I get the market version? Thanks!
    Depending on what operating system you have, navigate to the download page for Crime City. It should say "Update" somewhere. If not, go to the "Your apps" page and click Crime City. If you still don't know how to do it by tomorrow, I'll post some images but I'm going to go sleep now. Goodnight.

Post Count
    Depending on what operating system you have, navigate to the download page for Crime City. It should say "Update" somewhere. If not, go to the "Your apps" page and click Crime City. If you still don't know how to do it by tomorrow, I'll post some images but I'm going to go sleep now. Goodnight.
    I think you are on android, and I am on IOS. I do have the latest version 3.5.1 for IOS already.

Banned
    Post Count
    I think you are on android, and I am on IOS. I do have the latest version 3.5.1 for IOS already.
    No problems for me (iOS, CCHD).

Try deleting the game and reinstalling. Actually, I think I can probably just copy/paste what support will copy/paste you.

Thank you for contacting Support. Please try deleting the app from your device and reinstalling the app from the app store; you will not lose any game progress and that should clear the issue. If you are still unable to log on afterwards, please reply to this email and let us know.

Happy gaming with us!

And just FYI, when following their instructions makes zero difference, telling them so will be totally pointless. You will just get this response:

Thank you for contacting GREE Support. I apologize for the inconvenience caused. In order to solve this issue, I request you to update the newest version of the Game, please try deleting the app from your device and reinstall the app from the app store; you will not lose any game progress and that should clear the issue. If you are still facing issues, please reply to this email and let us know.

Regards,

Aaaaand repeat loop on broken record.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    No problems for me (iOS, CCHD).

Try deleting the game and reinstalling. Actually, I think I can probably just copy/paste what support will copy/paste you.

Thank you for contacting Support. Please try deleting the app from your device and reinstalling the app from the app store; you will not lose any game progress and that should clear the issue. If you are still unable to log on afterwards, please reply to this email and let us know.

Happy gaming with us!

And just FYI, when following their instructions makes zero difference, telling them so will be totally pointless. You will just get this response:

Thank you for contacting GREE Support. I apologize for the inconvenience caused. In order to solve this issue, I request you to update the newest version of the Game, please try deleting the app from your device and reinstall the app from the app store; you will not lose any game progress and that should clear the issue. If you are still facing issues, please reply to this email and let us know.

Regards,

Aaaaand repeat loop on broken record.
    Lol, thanks, dudeman! I did uninstall and reinstall the latest from the App Store - it didn't solve the problem.

Post Count
    that gave me a good laugh .. thanks dudeman i'm laughin and laughin and

Post Count
    Is anybody else seen this problem? It's strange we have a few people with the same issue, but haven't heard anybody else having it.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Lurker
    Post Count
    me too. I need help with this. should I send the support ticket?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Same screen load forever

Quote Originally Posted by ShirleyManson View Post

that's the screen
    restarting the device or reinstalling the app doesn't help

Yes
    I'm having the same problem like a week at least...SOS..help..I even wrote to Gree support but no reply

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I'm on droid with no issues.
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE