Critical Intel Goal Chain Event delayed until morning of 4/9/13

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Critical Intel Goal Chain Event delayed until morning of 4/9/13

Critical Intel Goal Chain Event delayed until morning of 4/9/13

Hey all, the event scheduled for today on the calendar has been delayed till tomorrow morning (4/9/13) and will be extended by a day from what is marked on the calendar to make up for that. The in-game calendar will be adjusted with the new start/end times as soon as possible. Thank you all for the patience.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    CJ, thank you for the announcement.
    KA: nic/Emerald Dragon-BGK 770-309-844 (HLP)
    BLACK GRYPHON'S KNIGHTS (BGK), Officer, War Commander [battles 1-3]
    Guild Invite Code #400849072 [1:1 KakaoTalk ID nic4msu to apply]
    #4 Giant's Alley; #22 Darkhome (Boycott); #3 Dwarven Mines; #4 Blighted Woods,
    #3 Dragon's Roost

MW: nic 383-736-295 (HLP)
    Elites United (ELU), Leader, Faction #428827514 [to apply: PM nic4msu, add 383-736-295]
    #63 Madagascar, #42 Columbia, #37 Ireland, #70 China, #42 Egypt, #73 Greenland,
    #68 Brazil

Post Count
    What time/time zone?
    Also, what about the casualty rate. Everyone is losing all their high valor units like crazy.....any info on this?

Thanks
    SPARKS
    Last edited by SPARKS; 04-08-2013 at 06:05 PM. Reason: additional question

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    what about the new building CJ? i seen a lot of people asking this. thanks

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We want that building soon.

Banned
    Post Count
    will the boss event be cut short? probably I would assume or maybe the limited goal quest thing will be cut short as well

Post Count
    Thanks for the announcement. Can't wait for that LE building...
    MODERN WAR and CRIME CITY
    Destroy the world one n00b at a time.

Steady Scribe Hub_Master_General's Avatar
    Post Count
    CJ - Any hint as to what it involves? Also if you do want to get back on schedule and cut the Boss event short by a day, how about THIS TIME, reducing the number of wins to maybe 30?? Thanks in advance for considering my request, HMG
    the Hub Master General

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thank you for the update.
    MW 484-382-054
    (in game name pancake)

Post Count
    Thank you CJ

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BringIt View Post
    will the boss event be cut short? probably I would assume or maybe the limited goal quest thing will be cut short as well
    Overlapping events?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Ty very much CJ

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry Please listen!

So, I got 200 gold for being a "good player" and I was going to get more OR wait for a good item in the shop to become available. Today, I go into my account, click to check how much time is left on my expanding square, MISCLICK and spen about 180 gold to fricking complete an expanding territory!!!
    I AM NOT ASKING TO RETURN MY GOLD, BUT I am pretty sure I am not the only one who did this mistake, so PLEASE add something like a "confirmation" button. Unless it was ment to be like this, so that more people will get rid of their free gold by mistake, rage quit and delete the game. It would be better to have this in a game. Thanks for reading and if someone had a problem as I have, support me please!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRussion View Post
    So, I got 200 gold for being a "good player" and I was going to get more OR wait for a good item in the shop to become available. Today, I go into my account, click to check how much time is left on my expanding square, MISCLICK and spen about 180 gold to fricking complete an expanding territory!!!
    I AM NOT ASKING TO RETURN MY GOLD, BUT I am pretty sure I am not the only one who did this mistake, so PLEASE add something like a "confirmation" button. Unless it was ment to be like this, so that more people will get rid of their free gold by mistake, rage quit and delete the game. It would be better to have this in a game. Thanks for reading and if someone had a problem as I have, support me please!
    i have done this multiple times... it really does suck!!! especially when you buy the gold and hit it accidentally... ive lost probable $20 in gold due to that. please fix

Steady Scribe Hub_Master_General's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRussion View Post
    Honestly some days I wonder with this many customers complaining about the misclick (many times to button placement and game lag) if there is no CONFIRMATION BUTTON on purpose???? I've been asking for this button for over a year. I would ask for it back, worst they can do is say "Your problem has been resolved" and not give you your gold. LOL
    the Hub Master General