Casualty Rate Problem is back - Page 6

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Casualty Rate Problem is back

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by djsamtex View Post
    So here you have some screen shots. (If you want more, just ask me)

5 consecutive battles against much weaker opponents. 1 battle lost and the 4 others I lose high stats valor units.... So this is normal for you??? Than bye bye Gree. I'll spend my money somewhere else....
    Thanks for posting SS. Yeah man, that's normal. I'm guessing you are losing valor because you are bringing a large number of them into battle at the moment. Once they are normalized, you will start losing other units based on casualty rates.

Lurker
    Post Count

Major Payne

I am sick of this game and the constant changes they force upon us without warning. people we are a society based around consumption and customer service would you put up with these antics from you phone provider or utility companies? If not why not Modern war is know different we are paying for a service that in some cases we spend more on MW than both the previous bills, but yet we let these little pimple face worms dictate to us as they go,' Lol! not in America baby we have right through the consumer protection act. I will take my money somewhere else. Gree expects us to buy gold armies to compete with the cheats and their golden trust fund babies that live vicariously through this ridiculous game. I have spent hundreds of dollars competing and playing because it was fun, I paid know mind to the hackers and trust fund babies. Losing 2-3 units per attack is illogical and leads you to one conclusion if you want to play you have to pay!!! I recommend anyone who has spent money on this game real people not trust fund people who doesn't know the difference between $100 and a $1000 should file your complaint with Gree, and when they give you their typical lamb do nothing excuses keep your emails and dispute every charge you have on your credit cards with them and get complete refunds they might have to turn their greedy heads and notice that one, Lol!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

blabla

Quote Originally Posted by YourPastLife View Post
    Actually If I were attacking someone with a stat difference like that I would have lost at the very least 15 units
    If its like that. WHY WE DON'T SEE A PROOF OF YOU??????

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

proof?

Quote Originally Posted by Poopenshire View Post
    I agree with YourPastLife. Thats not quite up to what we normally see for losses sorry. I would kill to have losses that low.
    screen shots?

Lurker
    Post Count

Quote Originally Posted by Poopenshire View Post
    Repeat there is no casualty rate issues. I just confirmed in the PLST files the rates for the units have not changed. If you want confirmation learn to read the game files. The rates did not change.

Poopenshire, why is Gree talking about an issue then ?... i did post their response, didnt you see it ?

Of course there is a problem with the casuality rate, they did fix it for 2 days, and now its again a mess !

i have (had) 210k attack, also if i try to attack someone with 60k defense i am losing atleast 1 unit per fight, do you think its normal ? and why before China it wasnt like that if its not an issue ?.. i am playing MW 1 year and half now, i never lost valor units like today.. (and not only valor units ! )

Lee Walker, Apr 09 01:41 (PDT):
    Hello,

Hope you are doing well!

I am sorry to inform you that i am unable to credit any form of compensation for this issue.

Thank you for your understanding and your patience

Regards

Lee
    Team GREE

Post Count
    I see alot of people saying the Poop doesn't understand the Common Players Plight. While that may or may not be true i can tell you that he has been around a long time and he hasn't always been a pirate. So he does understand how casualties worked in the past. Also he still understands them today even if he doesn't personally experience them.

I can tell you right now that 90% of my army is Destructible. The casualty rates are what i have always experienced. On average i loose 2-3 Units an attack. It's one of the reasons im recovering during/after WD events. I don't make up most of my army with Valor (about 10%) because i can't replace them. I buy what i can replace based on what i know i will loose. If i need a couple units to boost my stats against an individual player i have valor in reserve but i know that by doing so i will only loose those units faster.

So you feel it's unfair you've been playing for over a year now and didn't know about this. I can understand that...but then again i've been playing with this issue for over a year now and i don't think it's fair. Life isn't fair and neither is a game based on those that spend the most....

My reccomendation is to look at ways you can enjoy the game without attacking. Don't replace your lost valor units right now but look at how you can start to build your army with Cash units. Demolitions and B52's are great to loose by the dozens for me because i can replace them. SSD's also. Buying more expensive units i do as well but again i cant simply click buy at anytime to replace a loss on a 15 million dollar unit
    VFF Legends

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    I see alot of people saying the Poop doesn't understand the Common Players Plight. While that may or may not be true i can tell you that he has been around a long time and he hasn't always been a pirate. So he does understand how casualties worked in the past. Also he still understands them today even if he doesn't personally experience them.

I can tell you right now that 90% of my army is Destructible. The casualty rates are what i have always experienced. On average i loose 2-3 Units an attack. It's one of the reasons im recovering during/after WD events. I don't make up most of my army with Valor (about 10%) because i can't replace them. I buy what i can replace based on what i know i will loose. If i need a couple units to boost my stats against an individual player i have valor in reserve but i know that by doing so i will only loose those units faster.

So you feel it's unfair you've been playing for over a year now and didn't know about this. I can understand that...but then again i've been playing with this issue for over a year now and i don't think it's fair. Life isn't fair and neither is a game based on those that spend the most....

My reccomendation is to look at ways you can enjoy the game without attacking. Don't replace your lost valor units right now but look at how you can start to build your army with Cash units. Demolitions and B52's are great to loose by the dozens for me because i can replace them. SSD's also. Buying more expensive units i do as well but again i cant simply click buy at anytime to replace a loss on a 15 million dollar unit
    Thanks for this constructive answer. I will change my whole gameplay like your reccomendation.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mickymacirl View Post
    Sure is normal if you have top down valor units and have an incorrect unit distribution like you have.
    It only became incorrect when Gree changed the game parameters for players that have been playing for months fine tuning their setup to what they knew.

Lurker
    Post Count
    All this discussion and sharing of opinions is fine, but the bottom line is gree is either going to fix it and keep its customers, or not fix it and lose a large percentage of its customer base. Everything else is just fodder for conversation.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mickymacirl View Post
    Sure is normal if you have top down valor units and have an incorrect unit distribution like you have.
    "incorrect" lol Nothing but judgement and pompous egotism from this one.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectre23 View Post
    All this discussion and sharing of opinions is fine, but the bottom line is gree is either going to fix it and keep its customers, or not fix it and lose a large percentage of its customer base. Everything else is just fodder for conversation.
    There is the truth of it.

And with no word from Gree as to what they are doing or intending to do all we have is speculation.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Back to the fodder.

And to the individuals suggesting we stop attacking....Might we also request a name change from "Modern War" to "Modern Farming"? Perhaps a bit longer name. "Modern War with the rare squabble with a neighbor because it is too slow and boring not to fight but nigh impossible to replace units to consistently have a war in a game that has War in it's name."

Sarcasm aside. I have learned that Poop has an understanding of the unbalanced causality rates that few here can come close to. He also has taken the time to explain what would be involved with the increased loss rate as well as offer tactics to ease the transition. Say what you will more should be as helpful.

Consistent Contributor Drama Llama's Avatar
    Post Count
    Meat shields people, meat shields!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Drama Llama View Post
    Meat shields people, meat shields!
    But how to get them since I cannot pick what units to use?

Post Count
    What I had to learn is that my valor units are the new meat shields because my 2,000 units I can bring to a battle is comprised of gold, indestructible, and valor units. And I would assume most players who are now experiencing the high valor loss (me included) has about the same setup. The high casualty, low cost items are never brought to battle so how could you lose them?

I'm just doing what a lot have recommended...careful about who (usually 80 k less than me), what and how many times I attack. It does make for a much slower paced game and I will most likely get bored really quickly. But on a good note...I'm not spending gold to refil my stamina or any of the events except war. Cut my spending by two-thirds. YEAH, I can eat lunch again.
    bloving
    Now that's irony!

Level - Genius
    Attack - Only if provoked
    Defense - Always
    IPH - I can pay the bills
    Allies - Enough