GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Casualty Rate Problem is back

Lurker
    Post Count

Double screwed

Quote Originally Posted by JMC View Post
    Lol this again. Learn to choose proper targets and your casualties will be fine. Because you can beat someone doesn't mean they are worth hitting.
    I agree with you and I took advantage of this for a while attacking people with significantly lower stats than me (like under 5,000 defense only or I would lose a unit every attack) and I would lose few units. However I've been screwed by 2 things at the same time now. My casualty rate is so bad that I lose at least one unit virtually every attack even against someone with defense that is 1/3 my attack. The other issue I am facing is my rival list. I can't beat 85% of the people on it because their stats are between 400,000-1,400,000. There are a few members of my faction that are higher level than me and similar stats and frequently find people under 20,000 defense I am lucky to find someone with 140,000. And when I do find someone who is less than me I still lose insane amounts of units. I've faced the casualty issue basically since the beginning which deterred me from doing attacks and focusing on missions which was fine until the factions came out. Now you need to do attacks to get concrete but you also need to keep your stats up for war. The casualty rate is a concern to me but my bigger issue is the rivals list. One or the other, if not both, NEED to be fixed!

Steady Scribe kingoftwilight1969's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Perilous View Post
    Welcome to the world of 90% of the rest of gameplayers...we missed you.
    Indeed we did...they should switch that 90% around for awhile see how the 10% like it... lol Im new to the game lvl 54 and been playing for about a month was doing ok then bang lost over 3000 att and def and cant get it back cant find anyone to fight all twice the strength of me...and when i do hes already beat the hell up...and emailing GREE is like talking to my coffee table...thinking bout packing it in...im glad i havent been playing too long...or spent any money on this game...
    WITH A GRAVEYARD TAN THE GIMP IS WAITING FOR DARKNESS!!! PsychoGrunt 663 667 093

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Timbathia View Post
    I do have a problem with the attitudes of the yes-yeses in this forum. Did you you read your own post before you posted it? You say you have been playing the same game since the start and have learnt to adapt. In fact you havent adapted, because if it was from the start then the word adapt does not apply. The no-nos have had their casualty rates changed three times in 2 weeks. And you are giving them a hard time about not having adapted yet? Are you serious?

Why are many of the yes-yeses acting like the no-nos are cheats? Did they ask for the no-no, or hack to get the no-no? Nope, they are just playing the game in front of them. If the yes-yeses can get over thier own self-importance for half a second, they would realise that the no-nos have every right to be annoyed that the game they are playing is flip-flopping all over the place with no explanation or warning from the developer.

The no-nos I know have no issue playing the game with high casualty rates, but would just like to have some idea of what they are going to be moving forward.
    I like this post seeing as the word adapt would have everything to do with being given a weakness and making it work for you. People are not angry just happy that some players will have to adapt

Lurker
    Post Count

Fixit

I have no probs with casuality, that's a part of the game. But loosing more than one valuable unit every fight makes fight a bad strategy.

Just give us a casuality rate, and stick to it... Fix this, Gree.

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca View Post
    Since 15 minutes more or less.

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs down Gree dosent care about us...

Quote Originally Posted by Rebeca View Post
    Since 15 minutes more or less.

I send 10 tickets for this problem, and all what i get is standard bul**** responses, see the last one, i ask if we are goign to get any kind of compensation for all the lost units, and here what i get...:

Lee Walker, Apr 09 01:41 (PDT):
    Hello,

Hope you are doing well!

I am sorry to inform you that i am unable to credit any form of compensation for this issue.

Thank you for your understanding and your patience

Regards

Lee
    Team GREE

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerStud View Post
    Buy a few gold units... It will be better
    That's EXACTLY what this is all about with Gree's failure to fix these bugs or are they really bugs????

Lurker
    Post Count

Unhappy Add me too the list...

Now got to sit on my hands again as losing too much inventory and can't earn enough to replace it!!! Please sort it out again as l lost a week recently then it got resolved now I can't play again!!!

Post Count
    Same here losing lots of units on every attack. What is going wrong with this game it's unplayable again.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I asked on another thread if yes yes players would get compensated for havjng a higher casualty rate for so long. Looks like Gree has decided to try and bring the no no players down to our level, which is fine with me. I would like to think I have developed a smarter form of gameplay than no no players who just went around attacking anything and everything without consequence, so after a few weeks we should be much more competitive and that will make the game mkre fun for all players.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnt View Post
    Best post of the No-No's yet. Don't want to crash their club and i will say there have been SOME good posts from that side, but evolving through planning, strategy and tactics is the name of the game whether you spend gold or not.
    I almost welcome the death of my valor units now...I have too many. It's hard watching them go and seeing your a/d go down but I'm slowing replacing with other things. Now I'm looking to drop my allies way, way down...almost like starting the game over. The rival list is something I have to figure out next and bump my IPH up a lot. The worse part of all this is that my actions are hurting my faction but in the long run I will be stronger and things like this wont hurt my score that much in the future.
    bloving
    Now that's irony!

Level - Genius
    Attack - Only if provoked
    Defense - Always
    IPH - I can pay the bills
    Allies - Enough

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Timbathia View Post
    I do have a problem with the attitudes of the yes-yeses in this forum. Did you you read your own post before you posted it? You say you have been playing the same game since the start and have learnt to adapt. In fact you havent adapted, because if it was from the start then the word adapt does not apply. The no-nos have had their casualty rates changed three times in 2 weeks. And you are giving them a hard time about not having adapted yet? Are you serious?

Why are many of the yes-yeses acting like the no-nos are cheats? Did they ask for the no-no, or hack to get the no-no? Nope, they are just playing the game in front of them. If the yes-yeses can get over thier own self-importance for half a second, they would realise that the no-nos have every right to be annoyed that the game they are playing is flip-flopping all over the place with no explanation or warning from the developer.

The no-nos I know have no issue playing the game with high casualty rates, but would just like to have some idea of what they are going to be moving forward.
    We have every right to have a bad attitude about this. Last week the no no's got put on an even playing field as us and complained so much that Gree decided to give them back their no no status. Then a bunch of you made a post thanking gree for giving you back your advantage. Gree could have reduced casualties for everyone but instead decided to leave us to suffer our excessive casualty rate while giving you back your advantage. This is complete BS and we have every right to have a problem with it.

Lurker
    Post Count

Unhappy

To be honest had I know at the outset I would have major casualties I would have played the game a different way, unfortunately this wasn't the case and I set out enjoying the game as it played out in front of me, to now have it changed backwards and forwards is very frustrating whether it's right or wrong I currently can't play it as its too much losing everything you have taken so long to build up!! Yes yes or no no messing people about and chopping and changing is frustrating a lot of people apart from those sitting on their high horses saying join the rest of us! We all play the game differently but I lost a week and looks like I'm going to lose another week or longer, games are meant to be enjoyed, why from the outset it was set up differently I have no idea makes no sense to me as people will do different things surely it should be a simple case of numbers. Why pick aright with someone who is much bigger and stronger than you!? Those who have always had major casualties should have said the first few times how come I'm attacking someone far far inferior yet they are wiping me out! for me if I carried on the way I was playing I would be troop less and bankrupt in a matter of 24hrs! Some may laugh, some may cry but to be honest if its not sorted out Ill find something else to do along with lots of others!! Rant over. Also looks like Ill miss the next Ireland quest assuming that it actually starts!!

Lurker
    Post Count

Angry Again...

Casualty rate problem is again!! Please fix this!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Repeat there is no casualty rate issues. I just confirmed in the PLST files the rates for the units have not changed. If you want confirmation learn to read the game files. The rates did not change.

Post Count
    Gree has already come up with a solution to this problem. It's called Crime City.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide