GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I cannot understand the logic

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

I cannot understand the logic

Hey All

Perhaps someone can help me understand this, but I have seen it three times now. I was doing some raiding, when I came across someone who had a lot of buildings reduced to one hit left. That means someone took the first two hits of the lenders and such, and then went to hit another building... I cannot think of any reason why someone would do that (although I would like to thank them). Is there a logic behind this?

Thanks, it has been bugging me since it first happened!

Sgt Maj

Banned
    Post Count
    You may be hitting the rival kingdom in question at the exact time that another rival is waiting for their last stamina refill to come through for the 3rd hit on said bldg.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I found six buildings like that at once, though. Two silos, two lenders and two ports.

Consistent Contributor MidnightExpress's Avatar
    Post Count
    I have seen this too. 4 or 5 buildings with 1 hit left. Makes no sense.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Maj View Post
    I found six buildings like that at once, though. Two silos, two lenders and two ports.
    Take it as a freeby !! it only takes 6 hit to get the Maximum amount, so great for you, you saved 18 hits , look for the next building, so you didnt get the lower amount of gold from the buildings but its still a win and i would take it as i have done on Lenders and Manors

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Of course I took it! And I realized I was lucky, I am just trying to think if there is some reason for doing it... It just boggles my mind

Post Count
    I think some players don't realize that you get double the gold on the last hit so I have heard they feel bad when they take the last hit and leave the kingdom in rubbles. I'm sure once they realize their mistake they won't be so kind =p
    Kingdom Age 547-115-858 Add me

Post Count
    Seen that several times also, very odd.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Some players for some odd reason are under the impression that once destroyed the owner has to put their units to work to haul away the rubble and rebuild from scratch. I think it was Johnny with that wonderful explanation in the quickie questions thread.

I have been known to sit on a kingdom until I bleed them dry of manors, lenders and playhouses. A kingdom neglected is a kingdom pillaged.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Maybe that think that if you leave 1 hit on a bldg then come back later it will recharge itself with out the owner doing the repairs.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    No i have run across this on multiple occasions, and the reason is they cannot finish off the last hit because (donno if it is lag or other connection issues) the game clearly states that its already been sacked/looted eventhough it havent.

Sometimes a similar error occurs when you are picking out targets from the rival list.. when the game claim that "that player is too weak".. but there is no lower limit on how weak you can be to get invaded is there?... i can understand direct attack, but not invade.

This is a bug and i hope they correct it.

Post Count
    If there is a network connection issue, you will receive a "Player is too weak to invade" message if you try to raid or attack. Double-check your wifi or data connection. Also, there is another scenario where you will get that message that is difficult to describe simply. In vague terms, you have a limited time window of opportunity sometimes to use the rival list, and once that window is up, you can't invade anyone unless you hit the refresh button or exit and go back to the Battle List.

Post Count
    When MQ came out, a player stated on the forum that they always left the last hit so the other player wouldn't feel bad. Once informed of the double value, that player posted about a full recovery from said remorse, and a newfound passion for raiding.

Connection errors have cheated me out of the last hit. Other players have taken it. And I've hit buildings for the first time and taken the third hit - at which point the race to rubble everything else of value starts.

Post Count
    @Me - That's a fun sort of race! I wish that would happen more.

Post Count
    That's funny, I saw this for the first time just a few minutes ago. Two lenders, two gold mines, and two silos all with one hit left. Thanks for leaving me to take the money shot to whomever is doing this.

KA ally code - 583-237-638

MW ally code - 861-947-758
    PvP 1 - #80, PvP 2 - #45, BfB - #33, PvP 3 - #25, BfG - #23, RfE - #27
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Leader *Retired*