Battle For Blighted Woods - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Battle For Blighted Woods

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Last time around they gave 2 weeks' notice. Plus 1 week to push it out to Easter weekend. If we are speculating pointlessly, my pointless speculation would be that they slip in an extra box event and announce the war to start on 26th...

Post Count
    Remember, the timer doesn't change till an LTQ finishes. It may drop to less than half after Succubus finishes and go red once this newest LTQ finishes.

As for the alliance attack, my interpretation is that it is the sum of the attack from all allies. If I am not mistaken, you rate three units and no equipment if you have zero allies - these of course would be your top three units. That means that your total A/D less your three most powerful units are 'alliance stats'. Therefore, subtract your three most powerful units from your total attack and if you have 200k attack remaining, 1% alliance attack is a 2k increase; if you have 500k attack remaining, you get a 5k increase etc. Just my read on it for whatever it is worth.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I thought it just means your regular PvP attack strength, as opposed to your strength vs monsters for quests

Post Count
    Bar turned red last night...so I'm going to assume it's this week-end...but you'd think they'd announce the date more than 3 days before...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LordB View Post
    Last time around they gave 2 weeks' notice. Plus 1 week to push it out to Easter weekend. If we are speculating pointlessly, my pointless speculation would be that they slip in an extra box event and announce the war to start on 26th...
    Seriously. The lack of warning/lead time for the guild wars events is alarming. Why not include the dates like every other faction/mafia wars game?

Post Count
    Weezy!! Hugs!!
    I'm getting really concerned about not knowing the date...I work full time. I need to arrange for vacation time off...and there are some things coming up at work that I have to be at work for...and I know your schedule is crazy too. I'm hoping they don't call the war when I can't be there...

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ak-Manin View Post
    Weezy!! Hugs!!
    I'm getting really concerned about not knowing the date...I work full time. I need to arrange for vacation time off...and there are some things coming up at work that I have to be at work for...and I know your schedule is crazy too. I'm hoping they don't call the war when I can't be there...
    Lady AK! Good to see you here.

Yes, people who have schedules need far more advance notice than 72 hours. How can we assemble members when the start time is so ambiguous?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by procsyzarc View Post
    Have often wondered why the top teams don’t just get together and take turns (again it’s because of the completion). Wouldn’t work in MW cause there are so many teams on everyones ass but in CC and KA where there is only two teams in it they could save thousands of dollars by just saying ok you can have this one we will have the next. Would also give a big **** you to Gree for the amount of issues lately and force them to award decent prizes so people want to win for more than just pride.
    Wishful thinking, but Gree is the one that gives the big #$%^ you to the players. If you hadn't already noticed, Gree has turned everyone against each other. A calculated move because it encourages competition and therefore more spending. Factions hate other factions. With so much hatred, how can they collude?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Updated list with change to rewards:

Top 50 unit now gives 5% health regen bonus.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by a glory a View Post
    Teddy Bear,

As a high level founder of the guild you are likely to be a target to people during the wars whom wish to gain conquest points. Would you say that it is wise to display your stats so openly? I understand that your stats are not to be laughed at, however many players will take advantage of this information.

To A Glory A,

Thank so much for your kindness

I just seen your post. I'm so busy during last week.
    Kingdom Age: Founder of Teddy Bear Guide
    Currently recruiting active & intensive players
    KA Guild Code: 632-041-854
    KA Alliance ID: 709-275-308
    My current stats : Level 182
    My performance from Dwarven Mines
    Only my conquest points = 312,206 points; win = 1,742 / loss = 0

Modern War:
    MW Alliance ID: 412-004-308

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I hope it's not 2 wars in the same weekend again....
    KA : 258-880-514
    MW : 130-331-621
    CC : 873-367-573