Battle For Blighted Woods

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Battle For Blighted Woods

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Battle For Blighted Woods

I see no post for this war anywhere on the forums, so i will make it!

With only 2 quests remaining and a usual 5 days per LTQ I anticipate the wars to begin on Friday 19th April.

Here are the rewards up for grabs

Top 1
    Health Recovers 25% faster

Top 2
    20% more beast attack

Top 3
    25% more beast defence

Top 10
    Attack: 14500
    Defence: 14048
    10% more magic attack

Top 25
    Attack: 7000
    Defence: 7274
    1% more alliance attack

Top 50
    Attack: 4500
    Defence: 4981
    Health Recovers 5% Faster

Top 75
    Attack: 3400
    Defence: 3066
    10% more infantry defense

Top 100
    Attack: 1900
    Defence: 2579
    10% fewer casualties

Top 200
    Attack: 1750
    Defence: 1616
    5% more magic defence

Top 400
    Attack: 880
    Defence: 1023
    3% more beast defence

Top 750
    Attack: 550
    Defence: 819

Top 1250
    Attack: 356
    Defence: 596

Personally I feel that these rewards don't scratch the surface on the last war.

Top 10 has pretty redundant bonus as not many magic units have worthwhile stats.
    Top 25 ? not even sure what 'alliance attack' is? overall attack?
    Top 50 doesn't even have a bonus!

at least the fight for third place will be a bit more heated though!
    Last edited by a glory a; 04-16-2013 at 01:23 PM.

Post Count
    Big jump in prize quality from top 50 to top 25 ~10k stats difference. Worth playing for.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Just one mistake dude, Top 25 unit A/D - you've accidentally put the Top 10 unit figures in, should be 7,000 / 7,274

That being said, can't imagine quite the same push for Top 10 this time.

Again, can't see the Top 1 bonus really pushing the likes of FUN and RK....to a guild spending that many gems, what value is 1 extra attack per battle really? (that might even be a bit generous)?

Paint the World Black With Us.
    Dragon Realms 840-064-428

Kingdom Age Ally Code- 734-077-018

Dragon Realms Ally Code- 911-214-292
    Dragon Realms Guild Code - 840-064-428

Post Count
    "Top 25 ? not even sure what 'alliance attack' is? overall attack?" , That's like +15 more allies in your attack . To check that , you just delete 15 allies from your attack and see the difference , than add to your overall attack . I guess is like that xd
    So you found the God, huh? That's awesome.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixmoons View Post
    Big jump in prize quality from top 50 to top 25 ~10k stats difference. Worth paying for.
    fixed your post.

Could not resist.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Nah, cus that would remove your 45 weakest units, not entirely sure what it will do.

Third place is the only 1 worth fighting for... 1 and 2 will clearly be taken by the 2 obvious guilds!

Quote Originally Posted by l3lade2 View Post
    Just one mistake dude, Top 25 unit A/D - you've accidentally put the Top 10 unit figures in, should be 7,000 / 7,274
    Thanks, fixed it
    Last edited by a glory a; 04-08-2013 at 12:47 PM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by l3lade2 View Post
    Again, can't see the Top 1 bonus really pushing the likes of FUN and RK....to a guild spending that many gems, what value is 1 extra attack per battle really? (that might even be a bit generous)?
    If MW has taught us anything the battle for 1st is more about winning than the prize itself, Just look at the second WD event that had casualty reduction as the prizes, was pretty much worthless to the top 3 teams even if it did work properly, but the top 3 teams still went just as hard to keep their positions.
    Have often wondered why the top teams don’t just get together and take turns (again it’s because of the completion). Wouldn’t work in MW cause there are so many teams on everyones ass but in CC and KA where there is only two teams in it they could save thousands of dollars by just saying ok you can have this one we will have the next. Would also give a big **** you to Gree for the amount of issues lately and force them to award decent prizes so people want to win for more than just pride.

In saying that HP regen is great, once you start getting down to 8 minute hits in events you can rack up a lot of points even when not using gems. Also boss event are a lot better when you can do two hits every 8 minutes and although it drains a lot of gold allows you to get a lot further.

Post Count
    1% alliance attack would add a total of 1% more attack of your raw stats. So if you have 500k raw attack then you get a 5k boost.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Anjunbeats View Post
    fixed your post.

Could not resist.
    Haha! Fair enough.....some might disagree though

Post Count

Talking Thank for all update

Still waiting next tournament
    Kingdom Age: Founder of Teddy Bear Guide
    Currently recruiting active & intensive players
    KA Guild Code: 632-041-854
    KA Alliance ID: 709-275-308
    My current stats : Level 182
    My performance from Dwarven Mines
    Only my conquest points = 312,206 points; win = 1,742 / loss = 0

Modern War:
    MW Alliance ID: 412-004-308

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Teddy Bear,

As a high level founder of the guild you are likely to be a target to people during the wars whom wish to gain conquest points. Would you say that it is wise to display your stats so openly? I understand that your stats are not to be laughed at, however many players will take advantage of this information.

Post Count
    Has anyone seen the dates for this battle? Any idea when it will start? Or if it will be 3 or 5 days?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I anticipated the event to start next friday (19th) and as GREE have just realeased this LTQ to finish in time for friday... i can only assume i'm correct. As for duration, I expect it will be 5 days (they get more money then).

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by a glory a View Post
    I anticipated the event to start next friday (19th) and as GREE have just realeased this LTQ to finish in time for friday... i can only assume i'm correct. As for duration, I expect it will be 5 days (they get more money then).
    i hope it will be for 3 days. they started syndicate battle in cc as 5 days also but now their second battle in cc is for 3 days based on that im assuming KA battle will be for 3 days! 5 days is way too long .
    greeDY

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I think there is going to be another LTQ before the war starts. Last time they put two that weren't named in the conquest log. and the timer under the shield hasn't even gone red yet. when its red we are in the last quest before the war.

I think that the 1% alliance attack is your total attack - what ever your personal attack is and any bonuses.