If you could ask GREE ONE question, what would it be? - Page 7

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: If you could ask GREE ONE question, what would it be?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by blubb View Post
    This is more then ONE QUESTION - disqualified!!
    gree why does modern war suck up the memory on my phone?

(can't ask if ur happy now cuz that will be another question lol)

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Gree why isn't the robbery glitch fixed? This is getting ridiculous.
    CC Retired 10/22/11 to 12/16/13

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve0 View Post
    Gree why isn't the robbery glitch fixed? This is getting ridiculous.
    Enlighten? Is this something players need to protect from? I'm not asking how it's done, I'm asking if I need to be prepared for people coming and robbing...
    CC-
    572 739 028
    364 082 430
    668 483 974

Quote Originally Posted by tam
    ... if you believe you can buy a first place prize, knock yourself out buying one
    Prove to us all that its possible...I dare your do it
    Put your money were your mouth is
    its not possible to win with money

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Swedevil View Post
    Enlighten? Is this something players need to protect from? I'm not asking how it's done, I'm asking if I need to be prepared for people coming and robbing...
    When you rob sometimes you don't get respect points.

Also, sometimes when you rob you lose because the joint has already been robbed. Someone with 1,000,0000 ATK will lose to someone with 1.0 defense.

So, there are 2 robbery glitches which make no sense.
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mxz View Post
    When you rob sometimes you don't get respect points.

Also, sometimes when you rob you lose because the joint has already been robbed. Someone with 1,000,0000 ATK will lose to someone with 1.0 defense.

So, there are 2 robbery glitches which make no sense.
    Hmm. I knew about the no respect points one. I've noticed that when I've attacked someone with money on hand, I can hit three times. First get $30k, second get nothing but win, and the third get $30k... but I have noticed the no RP glitch on robberies just didn't think anything of it.
    CC-
    572 739 028
    364 082 430
    668 483 974

Quote Originally Posted by tam
    ... if you believe you can buy a first place prize, knock yourself out buying one
    Prove to us all that its possible...I dare your do it
    Put your money were your mouth is
    its not possible to win with money

Banned
    Post Count
    Are you still answering questions CJ? I hope so because your efforts have been the best in customer service from gree or the past owner Funzio. I've been playing for a year now!

Question: why don't we get multiple building upgrades as a #1 prize in crime city?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyBonesSteph View Post
    I would love to know why every time I purchase weapons a pop up appears that says something like that is great fire power you earned yourself 120 respect. Instead of giving it to me it deducts from me or does nothing at all I've submitted this question 8 times to report the issue all closed but still no answer.
    I can answer this one. I'm guessing you have a low attack/defense (below 36K), and are progressing through the attack/defense goals. What's actually happening is that you're being credited the 120 RP for completing the goal, the pop-up tells you that you completed it, and then it deducts the RP points it just awarded you because you haven't actually completed the goal. You've never lost any of your own RP. The pop-up is triggered by when your PROFILE attack/defense satisfies a certain goal, but you aren't given the reward until your ACTUAL attack/defense satisfies the goal. If you were to reset your game, the goal will show up again in your goal list. View the goal in your goal list to see how close you actually are to completing it (it'll say something like 34218/36000, but if you have things like syndicate bonuses etc so that your profile attack/defense is already over 36K, then ANY purchase will falsely trigger the goal). If you falsely trigger the goal, and then satisfy the requirement for real, your profile will silently be awarded the RP/loot item associated with the goal. It becomes more obvious when you're awarded RPGs and Exeleros since you likely aren't at a level to purchase those yet.

On another note, 8 tickets over the same "issue" is ridiculous. Not sure why you wouldn't take the hint.