If you could ask GREE ONE question, what would it be?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If you could ask GREE ONE question, what would it be?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

If you could ask GREE ONE question, what would it be?

I would ask--- For the love of God, when are new buildings going to be available?

Remember we took that poll on here like a year ago, and we were asked what feature we wanted the most? The winning choice was new buildings. Apparently, that poll was for nothing.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Seany527 View Post
    I would ask--- For the love of God, when are new buildings going to be available?

Remember we took that poll on here like a year ago, and we were asked what feature we wanted the most? The winning choice was new buildings. Apparently, that poll was for nothing.
    Maybe the planning committee hasn't approved any new building regulations?
    CC-
    572 739 028
    364 082 430
    668 483 974

Quote Originally Posted by tam
    ... if you believe you can buy a first place prize, knock yourself out buying one
    Prove to us all that its possible...I dare your do it
    Put your money were your mouth is
    its not possible to win with money

Post Count
    My one question:

With all the money that is made on these games, why can't they hire programmers that are competent enough to rid the games of bugs and glitches and hire support people that are knowledgeable and helpful instead of regurgitating a scripted response?

Post Count
    Why can't events launch at the same time for Android and ios?
    Last edited by Daswi; 04-07-2013 at 10:19 AM. Reason: spelling

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigD@wg View Post
    My one question:

With all the money that is made on these games, why can't they hire programmers that are competent enough to rid the games of bugs and glitches and hire support people that are knowledgeable and helpful instead of regurgitating a scripted response?
    Ha ha ha! Same question as above👆👆👆👆👆👆👆 Yup

Post Count
    Can I invest and make some money from all the people who buy gold
    Last edited by Grant B; 04-07-2013 at 11:11 AM.
    Keep Calm Chive On syndicate 424243704

Post Count
    My question is why when report a glitch or game freezing they tell u its just u.

Post Count
    Right now, that question would be why the hell am I getting a 3-1 drop rate for briefcases to key cases??
    Bad enough I spent almost 2 days trying to get 10th item, which of course never dropped, they are still throwing briefcases at me.
    Don't rush out events if you can't do them properly.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Daswi View Post
    What he/she said.

Post Count
    My one question:

+1

Solve this, and just about all other questions here are answered.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiory View Post
    What he/she said.
    Most definately a he.

Quote Originally Posted by Seany527 View Post

Adding buildings to CC is actually a pain, due to the way that we originally set the system up. When we added the first seasonal building, it had been a long time since we had added any buildings and all sorts of weirdness cropped up, but that got sorted. I will point the CC decision-makers in the direction of that old poll though.

My one question:

Question unanswerable due to being based on an incomplete understanding of both the codebase, the reason things go wrong, and reality in general as it relates to running large-scale multi-user semi-real-time long-running-with-new-content-added-and-expected game systems (not your fault actually, "throw more/better people at it!" is an easy battlecry to take up)

Quote Originally Posted by Daswi View Post
    It's complicated, but the Android data deploy is essentially connected to the iOS deploy and the one has to finish before the other. This sucks sometimes, but it's a step up from the problems that cropped up when they were completely separate. It is basically a current necessity of integrated events/experience (someone on here probably remembers when Android events were completely separate and they had to wait two weeks to get a shot at the same items everyone else was already robbing them with).

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrowoman View Post
    My question is why when report a glitch or game freezing they tell u its just u.
    First of all we don't ever tell anyone it's "just them". But there ARE issues that can't be fixed from our end (connection issues and some memory crashes. If you have spotty wi-fi or are running the game on a first-gen device, you can get some weird stuff happening, just for two examples.)
    Last edited by CJ54; 04-07-2013 at 12:37 PM.

Post Count
    My question would be could CJ check his PMs
    Proud owner of a sense of humour - and is not afraid to use it.

365 587 968

Quote Originally Posted by Ramshutu View Post
    My question would be could CJ check his PMs
    Working on it. I get about 300 a day these days.

Post Count
    I would ask whether poor wi-fi signal makes you more likely to get a 'BLNT' when opening a case.