POLL: How to spend my 288 Gold - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: What should I use my 288 gold on?

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • 250 Gold for Composites Factory (eventually upgrade to level 10)

95 84.07%
  • Buy a 3-crate deal for 175 gold

5 4.42%
  • Save it all for WD Ireland war (lots of health packs against factions without fortifications)

9 7.96%
  • Save it and wait for other options

4 3.54%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: POLL: How to spend my 288 Gold

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by atretes1 View Post
    Composite factory that is unless you are android because the android composite factory DOES NOT WORK.
    This is true

Banned
    Post Count
    get a composite factory, it boosts Ur stats more than U get from WD events.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    And if you already have the composites factory, what would be the next best way to spend your gold? It seems to me that boss events are the best as they always pay with a unit.

Am I correct to think that it's the best second choice to spend your gold?

Banned
    Post Count
    My LLP had 400 gold. It was enough to buy two crate sets, but not enough to buy a single crate set and a composites factory. I bought two crates seeing that the factory wouldn't matter with 10000 attack. Got the 700-attack unit. Well worth it.

Steady Scribe Some Random Clown's Avatar
    Post Count
    Depends on your fighting style. If you are more camper then composites is the way to go. I like to be an active attacker so crates make more sense for me, even when you get the common items. Usually crates give you better stuff for the price vs buying the standard gold units on the storefront. It was mentioned in another post though that if you are on IOS you can shop in your ally list inventories. If you have droid you have to attack and see an item in their top 45 to be able to buy it. Search "tornado" for that thread. Healthpacks are ok but offer no guarantee return on investment.
    Some Random Clowns
    506 627 210

"Don't join some other random clowns faction, Join the real 'Some Random Clowns' faction today!"

We've merged!
    SRC is now a Farm team for "The Shades" faction. SRC is now for people wanting to play faction LTQs.

Lurker
    Post Count

alternate way to buy gold

hi i am android user i have one query regarding buying gold......is there any alternate way to buy gold apart from google wallet as i have debit card and in India google wallet only accept credit card.......please help

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by American Capitalist View Post
    My LLP had 400 gold. It was enough to buy two crate sets, but not enough to buy a single crate set and a composites factory. I bought two crates seeing that the factory wouldn't matter with 10000 attack. Got the 700-attack unit. Well worth it.
    For 700 A/D, you sacrificed potentially 10's of thousands of defence. Worth it?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sparckle View Post
    For 700 A/D, you sacrificed potentially 10's of thousands of defence. Worth it?
    Yep, as you go along, the CF keeps on giving. The attack unit will never be more than 700 forever...