POLL: How to spend my 288 Gold

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

View Poll Results: What should I use my 288 gold on?

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • 250 Gold for Composites Factory (eventually upgrade to level 10)

95 84.07%
  • Buy a 3-crate deal for 175 gold

5 4.42%
  • Save it all for WD Ireland war (lots of health packs against factions without fortifications)

9 7.96%
  • Save it and wait for other options

4 3.54%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: POLL: How to spend my 288 Gold

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

POLL: How to spend my 288 Gold

I have 288 Gold, free from Gree

I would have a little more, but I've accidentally clicked a couple gold boosts on boss battle health boosts, etc, when the app has been a little sluggish and I've gotten tap-happy as a result

I am also level 130-something with about 72k attack and 135k defense, if that influences your vote

So I'm curious as to what you guys think I should do with the gold I've accumulated over the last month or two.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Oceanz; 04-06-2013 at 12:32 AM.

Consistent Contributor Ghost Recon's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'd get a composite factory. That's what I'm doing.
    Add Me
    Modern War: 184-453-105
    Crime City: 498-695-076

Consistent Contributor Fatherllama's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'm in the same boat you are. Kind of leaning toward Composites Factory though.
    MW 485-323-301
    CC 471-967-706

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Everyone should have an upgraded composites factory

Post Count
    Composite factory that is unless you are android because the android composite factory DOES NOT WORK.

Consistent Contributor Fatherllama's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by atretes1 View Post
    Composite factory that is unless you are android because the android composite factory DOES NOT WORK.
    Has it been confirmed that it actually doesn't work or does it just not display correctly? Because my stats already don't display correctly and when faction members look, they see my raw stats without any boosts. Seems like the only way to tell what your defense actually is is have someone attack you a few times and average your defense rolls. At least for Android.
    MW 485-323-301
    CC 471-967-706

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    As the player data is on the gree servers, my bet it's just one of many display bugs. I don't see it myself (android) so i understand the frustration. Apart from that? There is no question you should get the factory and max it out.

Verbose Veteran SuperSonic Chimp's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by whitefire View Post
    As the player data is on the gree servers, my bet it's just one of many display bugs. I don't see it myself (android) so i understand the frustration. Apart from that? There is no question you should get the factory and max it out.
    On Android, just maxed out composites about 4 days ago, ZER0 change in stats for final 4 upgrades....don't know if that twill influence your decision. But the first six did some good!
    Strength & Honor
    Now actively recruiting light to moderate gold players please PM me info if interested. (04/12/2013)
    958-714-599
    *190-Brazil-488k pts
    *189- Greenland-805k pts
    *78-Egypt-2,361,211 pts
    *8**-China with partial team of llps
    *Milspec-26th(24th?)-Ireland 2,390,142 pts(from our side)
    *107-Columbia 2,979,332 pts
    *87- Madagascar 4.2 million pts
    **An honor to serve with McGurt!!**

388-381-968

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatherllama View Post
    Has it been confirmed that it actually doesn't work or does it just not display correctly? Because my stats already don't display correctly and when faction members look, they see my raw stats without any boosts. Seems like the only way to tell what your defense actually is is have someone attack you a few times and average your defense rolls. At least for Android.
    Well I bought it in December and for 6 upgrades no change. This was bought before android stats got screwy. So u tell me? I have no clue. My other boost buildings show a change abiet it's wrong anyway. I have stopped upgrading the comp factory till there is proof in my stats that it works. Of course my tickets have been closed and sent to the devs. So who knows.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSonic Chimp View Post
    On Android, just maxed out composites about 4 days ago, ZER0 change in stats for final 4 upgrades....don't know if that twill influence your decision. But the first six did some good!
    When we're the first six? Before December of last year?
    Last edited by atretes1; 04-06-2013 at 04:09 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Composite, I bought mine a few days back and enjoy watching my def go up after every upgrade

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatherllama View Post
    as mentioned before on this thread, i too am pretty sure it works even on android. attacks are calculated on grees servers, so why should the client have any influence? let someone else attack you a few times, average the values that are shown on the post-attack screen, upgrade composites, get averages again and make a new thread with the results. so we could finally either confirm or disprove this assumtion that it doesnt work on android.

edit: to OP: get CF!

edit 2: i am telling the above to everyone who thinks CF doesnt work on android, and not just to the person i quoted. in fact, i am rather reinforcing fatherllamas standpoint.
    Last edited by hombre; 04-06-2013 at 04:20 AM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Composites Factory is the best way to spend your current gold.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Oceanz View Post
    I have 288 Gold, free from Gree

I would have a little more, but I've accidentally clicked a couple gold boosts on boss battle health boosts, etc, when the app has been a little sluggish and I've gotten tap-happy as a result

I am also level 130-something with about 72k attack and 135k defense, if that influences your vote

So I'm curious as to what you guys think I should do with the gold I've accumulated over the last month or two.

Thanks.
    BEST investment by far. Upgrade costs are cheap, reasonable. Upgrade as fast as you can! Well worth it, you won't be disappointed.

Articulate Author johnnybravoo77's Avatar
    Post Count
    With WD events, its all about atk/ def scores, I believe the composites factory would be the best option. Although with all of the causulties as of late, ive been buying crates.......

Lurker
    Post Count

Cool 250 gold

Factory deffo,I'm only 6 gold short of that,I also think they should give you 1gold per day as long as you log on & play,laters Davo