Ever wanted your equipment and weapons inventoried? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ever wanted your equipment and weapons inventoried?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I created one and Put it out there for a few games I used to play where it had every item listed and you just plugged in how many you had if each item and it calculated everything. Since I dot have a full list for this game, I just inventoried all my stuff and made it sortable alphabetically, by quantity, attack and defense.
    Pm me and I'll do it. Depending on your level, $10 may not be enough..$15-$20 may be more like it...what level and how many weapons? Pm me. Once it's done once, it's rather easy to update.
    CC-
    572 739 028
    364 082 430
    668 483 974

Quote Originally Posted by tam
    ... if you believe you can buy a first place prize, knock yourself out buying one
    Prove to us all that its possible...I dare your do it
    Put your money were your mouth is
    its not possible to win with money

Banned
    Post Count
    Here's another example of a mis-categorized item.. Though the watch is definitely under armor.

Post Count
    Good god I learned how to program a sort in CompSci101. It's so incredibly basic - I'm baffled why Gree doesn't implement it. Sorting by date acquired, attack, defense, alpha. None of that is hard! And if they can't give us this, then a basic csv export of items, again, basic skills required.
    Crime City
    Ziva | 862•538•474
    Syndicate: No Wankers

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaM View Post
    Good god I learned how to program a sort in CompSci101. It's so incredibly basic - I'm baffled why Gree doesn't implement it. Sorting by date acquired, attack, defense, alpha. None of that is hard! And if they can't give us this, then a basic csv export of items, again, basic skills required.
    I think the problem is none of the people who developed the game originally are still there, so they're trying to reverse engineer it to fix bugs and such.. I swear I read this somewhere..

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiosyncrasy View Post
    My only example is the Uzi Shredder (gun) being placed under melee. There may be others.
    A few others are:

Blow Torch: gun
    Taser: melee
    Safe Gripper Gloves: melee

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Killshot-CC View Post
    A few others are:

Safe Gripper Gloves: melee
    I think these are used to challenge people to a duel.

"Sir, you have insulted my honour"

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mofisto View Post
    I think these are used to challenge people to a duel.

"Sir, you have insulted my honour"
    That explains it. I thought you used them to grip a safe and drop it on your enemies a la Road Runner.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I did this based upon White Frog's spreadsheet and it was a MAJOR PITA, as none of the event items had been added and you had to add them to three separate pages and sort them appropriately to get it to calculate correctly. Not only that, but I did it for two characters and had to add unique items to the second one, which I then had to copy back into the first spreadsheet...

M@

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The sort feature is already sorta there in the game.
    If you look in a rivals inventory, items are sorted chronologically (last items they received at the end of list).
    But when you look in your own inventory it is random.

If you are in a syndicate, you can see a chronological ordering of your inventory by clicking on yourself in the syndicate member list.
    Always Famous......

Lurker
    Post Count
    That would be very helpful for sure

Banned
    Post Count

Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandukan View Post
    If you are in a syndicate, you can see a chronological ordering of your inventory by clicking on yourself in the syndicate member list.
    Sandukan, I love you.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandukan View Post
    The sort feature is already sorta there in the game.
    If you look in a rivals inventory, items are sorted chronologically (last items they received at the end of list).
    But when you look in your own inventory it is random.

Just checked this myself from the syndicate member list, and my Urban Blaster gun is right in the middle of the guns inventory, just like when I view from my profile. iOS device.

Equipment tracking sucks, but it's a necessary part of not wasting your money and respect. The time spent is well worth the return.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_brein View Post
    well if someone is willing, I'd be interested in having someone inventory my equipment. pm me if anyone is interested in getting an itunes gift card code for doing this.
    I did this for a fellow syndicate member to advise him where to farm and where to spend his RP, but not something to make a career of