Ever wanted your equipment and weapons inventoried?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ever wanted your equipment and weapons inventoried?

Banned
    Post Count

Ever wanted your equipment and weapons inventoried?

Ever wanted to invest some money on new weapons or equipment, but didn't have a clear understanding of what equipment you actually had? Your equipment lists get quite jumbled, and they aren't sorted in any particular manner. How do you know what to buy if you're not able to get a clear understanding of what you have.

Maybe if there was some kind of sorting function that would sort in either alphabetical order, or by stats.

Players with an extensive equipment inventory would benefit from having a complete inventory of what they have.

Perhaps an exchange service. Inventory someone's equipment in exchange for say, a $10 iTunes card code. I'd be interested in having someone inventory my stuff. I know I can't be the only one that wants to know what they have.

Any takers? Thoughts?

Is this even allowed? Will this get deleted? Pm me if you wanna talk.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_brein View Post
    Ever wanted to invest some money on new weapons or equipment, but didn't have a clear understanding of what equipment you actually had? Your equipment lists get quite jumbled, and they aren't sorted in any particular manner. How do you know what to buy if you're not able to get a clear understanding of what you have.

Maybe if there was some kind of sorting function that would sort in either alphabetical order, or by stats.

Players with an extensive equipment inventory would benefit from having a complete inventory of what they have.

Perhaps an exchange service. Inventory someone's equipment in exchange for say, a $10 iTunes card code. I'd be interested in having someone inventory my stuff. I know I can't be the only one that wants to know what they have.

Any takers? Thoughts?

Is this even allowed? Will this get deleted? Pm me if you wanna talk.
    absolutely,

i.e. won an item (i.e. the watch from the case event) and have no idea what category it goes under. I still can't seem to find it.

Also, if we can also sell (or even just delete) some of the weaker weapons. What's the point of keeping those 1/0 weapons at 150+ level? It just slows down my game

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofwale View Post
    i.e. won an item (i.e. the watch from the case event) and have no idea what category it goes under. I still can't seem to find it.
    Aside from a watch from a Bond movie, which categories do you think a watch would fall under?

Gun... No

Melee... No

Explosive... Maybe, but not this one

Armor... Most likely answer

Vehicle... Absolutely not.

Hope this helps.

This has been mentioned before, but never gotten any attention from GREE, so it's pretty doubtful it'll happen anytime soon, unfortunately.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Sometimes items get mid-categorized. My only example is the Uzi Shredder (gun) being placed under melee. There may be others.
    Crime City tenure: June 2012 - retired 8/10/14

Banned
    Post Count
    well if someone is willing, I'd be interested in having someone inventory my equipment. pm me if anyone is interested in getting an itunes gift card code for doing this.

Consistent Contributor nytelock's Avatar
    Post Count
    I support it, but I doubt it will happen. Will be nice to see our items listed according to stats, or even alphabetical order like you said.

FwD Syndicate Medals:

http://www.famouswhendead.info/

Banned
    Post Count
    well if someone is willing, I'd be interested in having someone inventory my equipment. pm me if anyone is interested in getting an itunes gift card code for doing this.
    brein! It isn't like I spend most of the day in the game doing nothing, right? Hit me up in forum or on my wall and I'll be spending that on the war if we get close to 250. You only really need to know how many weapons you have above your weakest mafia member to know what to bother farming or buying and what your base is to calculate your increase/$ spent. I gotcha as soon as I'm out of OT with a couple of my accts.

Consistent Contributor Ghost Recon's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonestoner View Post
    Aside from a watch from a Bond movie, which categories do you think a watch would fall under?

Gun... No

Melee... No

Explosive... Maybe, but not this one

Armor... Most likely answer

Vehicle... Absolutely not.

Hope this helps.

This has been mentioned before, but never gotten any attention from GREE, so it's pretty doubtful it'll happen anytime soon, unfortunately.
    Haha, this made me laugh. Look at my new watch car
    Add Me
    Modern War: 184-453-105
    Crime City: 498-695-076

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I made spreadsheets of all my stuff ages ago, and update them periodically. Definitely something I'd recommend. But doing it is incredibly boring and very time consuming unless you're right at the start of the game. So for someone with a big inventory I'd want a great deal more than a $10 card; talk a vault of gold (maybe even two) and you have a starting point. That should be spur enough to do your own 😉

But Gree should do something to address the issue so items are sorted by Attack stat. There's no logic whatsoever to how it is now.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Idiosyncrasy View Post
    Sometimes items get mid-categorized. My only example is the Uzi Shredder (gun) being placed under melee. There may be others.
    Yeah, the Pistol Marksman from the current crates gets put in melee. D'uh?!

Post Count
    I also have spreadsheets like Sister M. I do one for both Attk and Def, and I update them about once a month. It honestly doesn't take too long, maybe 1-2 hours depending on what else I'm doing. It is very helpful to see where my cash and RP is best spent, and where I will gain the most upgrade to my stats.

Once you get the 1st spreadsheet done, it gets easier and faster next time because you know the low point of your items being used and therefore don't need to count anything lower then that #.
    As of 3/16/14 5:00am PST:

CC: 817-801-163
    Level: 247
    Mafia: 269
    Attack: 15.9m
    Defense: 15.4m
    IpH: $7.06m
    Fights W/L: 53,996/19,825
    Robs W/L: 124,836/1026

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I just want to delete my useless 1/1 items that dont even get used, that would make life so much easier when you come to working out where to spend rp

Banned
    Post Count
    so looking back through this thread, i see that I'm not the only that wants some kind of sorting feature. maybe sort ascending.... Also being able to sell of your useless items is a common theme. you can do it with buildings, why not equipment? although its probably needed for the game to be able to sell buildings.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by AK-47 View Post
    I also have spreadsheets like Sister M. I do one for both Attk and Def, and I update them about once a month. It honestly doesn't take too long, maybe 1-2 hours depending on what else I'm doing. It is very helpful to see where my cash and RP is best spent, and where I will gain the most upgrade to my stats.

Once you get the 1st spreadsheet done, it gets easier and faster next time because you know the low point of your items being used and therefore don't need to count anything lower then that #.
    Yup, updating is much less of a chore than the initial doing of it (unless you're a kingdom age player doing LTQs, where you might have to add up to 80 new items per quest!)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yes please.

1. Sorting inventory (by att / by def)

2. Dropping inventory - but please put in confirmation dialogs! Even so, I expect to eventually see some poor sod griping on the forum about dropping event loot by accident.
    -splint