To CJ - Collect 10 - Jobs Drop Rate

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: To CJ - Collect 10 - Jobs Drop Rate

Post Count

Exclamation To CJ - Collect 10 - Jobs Drop Rate

Hey CJ, can you try getting Gree to increase the drop rate of cases acquired through completing jobs? I can't spend Gold to open cases that I can't even get.

I really think it's time that the drop rate for cases earned through completing Jobs be increased. Here's why:

Using PvP, I was able to get a case at roughly 1 out of every 5 attacks. So that's about a steady 20% drop chance for me from attacking rivals in PvP.

Doing jobs though, I burned through well over 5,000 Energy and hardly even managed 2 cases. Calculating in the energy used to complete each task, my estimated case drop rate from PvE and Jobs was lower than 2%.

Sooooo ... 20%+ for people who do PvP ... and less than 2% for those of us who do PvE and jobs? There's a serious problem there. And before anyone asks, yes I tried this with every kind of job. High Energy Jobs, Low Energy jobs, and even bosses. The differences for me were minimal if any.

I'm just saying ... I'd be willing to spend more on these events if I could actually GET the cases from PvE and doing jobs.
    Last edited by Sunsets; 04-05-2013 at 10:47 AM.

The KING of Camping
    586-642-292. The only thing better than playing Crime City, is playing it beneath the crimson sunset.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Y don't you rob t-shirt stands or level 5 n under 5 minute buildings they give out 1xp that's way you get a good drop rate and the 1xp so u dont level

Banned
    Post Count
    doesnt the drop rate during PvE depend on the amount of energy you use for that certain job? im getting somewhere around 50% on jobs that use around 300 energy. the drop rate used to be way higher tho

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Just rob LMs. You'll get plenty.

Livin' the #smuglife

Banned
    Post Count
    When box events first started it used to be a huge challenge for me to find those first few boxes. I thought Gree already did something about that though, because I haven't had a problem finding boxes for months. It is possible I just adapted my play style to something that works better, considering Gree's reputation for actually making problems worse when they try to "fix" them.

Post Count
    I had no problem getting cases from jobs or players....maybe try a different place. I find some are better then others
    Keep Calm Chive On syndicate 424243704

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I had problems to get cases at first. No cases at maps, and about 20-25% at pvp. Had to use gold to reset stamina to get like 60 cases. Took me around 200 gold and 1 hour maybe, but I got my cases and spend around 1600 gold to get my 10 cases as well. A bit expensive, but I like this type of modifiers and now have 2 .

Now cases seems to drop at least 50% when doing Pvp.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    When box events first started it used to be a huge challenge for me to find those first few boxes. I thought Gree already did something about that though, because I haven't had a problem finding boxes for months. It is possible I just adapted my play style to something that works better, considering Gree's reputation for actually making problems worse when they try to "fix" them.
    What they did was make the events unavailable for about a day, that way everyone had the chance to accumulate boxes before having the opportunity to open them Im sure it wasnt purposefully that way, but thats how it has been working out, at least for me on iphone.
    542 074 717 (CC)
    265 551 218 (MW)
    Crime City (as of 5 June 2013):
    Attack: 159941 Defense: 196892
    Mafia members: 500
    IPH: 3.1m
    Level: 198
    Cash spent on game: $0.00

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kleptomaniac View Post
    Y don't you rob t-shirt stands or level 5 n under 5 minute buildings they give out 1xp that's way you get a good drop rate and the 1xp so u dont level
    I could. It's just that I prefer PvE. And if they're going to advertise that these cases can be obtained through Attacking/Robbing Rivals or doing Jobs, then it's really only fair that the odds be the same, regardless of one's playing preference.

The KING of Camping
    586-642-292. The only thing better than playing Crime City, is playing it beneath the crimson sunset.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunsets View Post
    I could. It's just that I prefer PvE. And if they're going to advertise that these cases can be obtained through Attacking/Robbing Rivals or doing Jobs, then it's really only fair that the odds be the same, regardless of one's playing preference.
    PvE odds to my knowledge have always pretty much scaled by XP gained or energy cost (can't remember which).

Livin' the #smuglife