To CJ - Collect 10 - Jobs Drop Rate

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: To CJ - Collect 10 - Jobs Drop Rate

Threaded View

Post Count

Exclamation To CJ - Collect 10 - Jobs Drop Rate

Hey CJ, can you try getting Gree to increase the drop rate of cases acquired through completing jobs? I can't spend Gold to open cases that I can't even get.

I really think it's time that the drop rate for cases earned through completing Jobs be increased. Here's why:

Using PvP, I was able to get a case at roughly 1 out of every 5 attacks. So that's about a steady 20% drop chance for me from attacking rivals in PvP.

Doing jobs though, I burned through well over 5,000 Energy and hardly even managed 2 cases. Calculating in the energy used to complete each task, my estimated case drop rate from PvE and Jobs was lower than 2%.

Sooooo ... 20%+ for people who do PvP ... and less than 2% for those of us who do PvE and jobs? There's a serious problem there. And before anyone asks, yes I tried this with every kind of job. High Energy Jobs, Low Energy jobs, and even bosses. The differences for me were minimal if any.

I'm just saying ... I'd be willing to spend more on these events if I could actually GET the cases from PvE and doing jobs.
    Last edited by Sunsets; 04-05-2013 at 10:47 AM.

The KING of Camping
    586-642-292. The only thing better than playing Crime City, is playing it beneath the crimson sunset.