Anyone got the tenth bond doing cash only yet?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone got the tenth bond doing cash only yet?

Articulate Author Tommy Two Toes's Avatar
    Post Count

Anyone got the tenth bond doing cash only yet?

I haven't, but just wondering if anyone has.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Someone in my syndicate did, i got to 9 with cash then spent 105 gold to get last one

Banned
    Post Count
    i'm at 9 all cash option, i got screen for prove it, don't trust the many liars who say they got it for free.. they spend many gold i'm sure but raging...

i start to use gold in a few hours maybe if i don't get but the last 12 hours not before.. and just 15 gold opening no reset !

if i got i post screen and u can see no gold used.. and in team there is someone got with out gold yes.. that possible.. but u need to open all hours.. no sleep lol...

Post Count
    I got it for once. First collect ten item ever for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    I managed this event for free, previously I have spent gold or all cash into OT.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NTM View Post
    i'm at 9 all cash option, i got screen for prove it, don't trust the many liars who say they got it for free.. they spend many gold i'm sure but raging...

i start to use gold in a few hours maybe if i don't get but the last 12 hours not before.. and just 15 gold opening no reset !

if i got i post screen and u can see no gold used.. and in team there is someone got with out gold yes.. that possible.. but u need to open all hours.. no sleep lol...
    You can trust me dude, im in your syndicate ! Hahahaha ( capone )

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazza View Post
    You can trust me dude, im in your syndicate ! Hahahaha ( capone )
    lol.. yeah that what i say ^^ i know someone xD!

Post Count
    I've got all three -30% upgrade costs without gold.

Someone don't believe it and may ask me to prove it, sorry I'm too lazy to prove anything, believe it or not.
    No Gold Forever

IPH 28m

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice View Post
    I've got all three -30% upgrade costs without gold.

Someone don't believe it and may ask me to prove it, sorry I'm too lazy to prove anything, believe it or not.
    well u got the 10 all cash oiptions so that what u say ? ok but no proof.. u got to many items for free, that not posible that why i ask proof...

that normal for proof, to manny liars sry..to lazy or not, proof. only way for trust.

i'm sry but im realy hargamer on event .. i have a litter of puppies at home and i don't sleep.. i miss maybe 1 or 2 opening in 24 hours, and i'm at 9...on main and 8 on camper...

maybe ur right but i don't trust ppl now.. to many palyers like to say i got it for free but they spend...

Post Count
    I've never asked you to prove it. I don't care enough to argue about it. I just don't buy it either... you claim to have a better record of collect ten prizes than most gold spenders, and you claim to do it for free. Yeah whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    I got the last item spending cash only. This is only my second time getting the last item. Both upgrade bonuses. I have bought gold in the past but not for this one.
    Keep Calm Chive On syndicate 424243704

Banned
    Post Count
    alice you knew that was coming from NTM before he posted. haha NGF(No gold forever)!! dont hate NTM. try to grasp the concept bro
    Last edited by bimmer kid; 04-05-2013 at 10:57 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    I do not believe Alice is full of anything. I can understand why people may think she is though.

Dip, congrats on finally getting a collect 10 prize! You deserve it after this long not getting one.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Iv done it few times before and Yes I should have got it this time but when the event crashed and came back up I lost 2 bond and got the 7th item twice I have 2 VIP timekeepers and sitting on 9 should of had the 10th long ago I emailed gree about it n sent screen shots hope they give it to me

Banned
    Post Count
    kleptomaniac thats a tough call considering the fact that the percentage of a case opening is greater when you got 7 and 8, compared to opening the last case. your expecting to get your #10 case when really you only opened #7 twice

very screwed up if you ask me. good luck tho