Is GREE doing 20% off every two weeks now?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Is GREE doing 20% off every two weeks now?

Banned
    Post Count

Is GREE doing 20% off every two weeks now?

Hope so. And alternate between 20-40 more often. Would seem silly not two do a sale for every war. Unless we go pissing them off.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    They'll undoubtedly have a sale every war.

I just hope they cut away those infuriating 1-hour sales at crazy times. Either have a sale or don't.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Modern war had 40% off for one day then 20% for the other 3 days and all we go it mealesy 24hr 20% off sale. Does anyone know what time it normally starts ? I'm asking cause I want to know if it will overlap with the end of pay what you owe so I can buy gold for that.
    Last edited by Alex_; 05-28-2013 at 04:20 AM.

Post Count
    The gold sales usually start before the start of a battle, but usually after the previous event ends, so I don't know.

Banned
    Post Count
    I think if we behave ourselves, we could get a 40% off. We just can't go around startin no mess.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You need to consider joining SAS. Why buy gold when you can hack it for free from your own syndicate team members?

Quote Originally Posted by the_brein View Post
    Hope so. And alternate between 20-40 more often. Would seem silly not two do a sale for every war. Unless we go pissing them off.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I think if we behave ourselves, we could get a 40% off. We just can't go around startin no mess.
    + 1
    Hope it will be 40%

Post Count
    If you think Gree will reward you for being good, I think you're sorely mistaken. If you think they will do anything that's not deemed profitable, you're being naive. Have you ever seen a business respond to customer complaints by punishing them with a clear punitive message?

It would be like you returning your car because your brakes are squealing and the dealership emptying your brake lines as punishment for complaining.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MattThomas08 View Post
    If you think Gree will reward you for being good, I think you're sorely mistaken. If you think they will do anything that's not deemed profitable, you're being naive. Have you ever seen a business respond to customer complaints by punishing them with a clear punitive message?

It would be like you returning your car because your brakes are squealing and the dealership emptying your brake lines as punishment for complaining.
    Are you suggesting Gree only does things that are beneficial to their bottom line?

Oh boy...you must be new, here
    #smug

Ready to build a Movie Theater, Loft or Night Club? Click here.
    CC Loot Drops 20130122_3
    MW Loot Drops mw20121214_1