Accidentally Sold Some Buildings.... - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Accidentally Sold Some Buildings....

Post Count
    Bossman, if it helps, I got my buildings back about a day after I sent a nice follow up email to them. This time, instead of the generic title, I titled it, "Accidentally Sold Buildings". I had bought another movie theater in the interim since I wasn't sure if they'd give it back to me, so I actually had 3 movie theaters when I got the buildings back. Deleted the new one out of courtesy.

Good luck!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    We're you drunk?
    Thats how i bought most of my vaults!!!
    donkey punch - 152 548 501

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Phil C View Post
    Thats how i bought most of my vaults!!!

More proof that some people should not drink.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Influence808 View Post
    Bossman, if it helps, I got my buildings back about a day after I sent a nice follow up email to them. This time, instead of the generic title, I titled it, "Accidentally Sold Buildings". I had bought another movie theater in the interim since I wasn't sure if they'd give it back to me, so I actually had 3 movie theaters when I got the buildings back. Deleted the new one out of courtesy.

Good luck!
    Thanks Influence.

Will give it another day or so and then give up.

Could have made some headway in getting it back to how it was beforehand by now.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Well that is that.

I have spent over £500 on various products with Gree.

That is the end of that.

I will continue my CC game on a free basis (just never attack and spend months before each level up).....

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Worst thing is, I am a 20 year exp web developer and was about 2 weeks away from launching a new site for CC for "Syndicates" .

Would rather lose the money/time I have spent over the last six months building this site than promote Gree etc now.

Poor service.

I have been waiting for quite some time before I reviewed this company on Google/Play etc. I will be rating the lack of support exp.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    My last email to support...

Hello,

Hope you are well.

Do not bother with my support ticket (as I will not bother spending any more money with your company).

Please see your OWN forum about my request ->
    http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...d=1#post711751

Take care,
    Mark.

Kindest regards,
    Mark Murphy.

PS: If they help me, then I will continue with my site for CC.
    Last edited by mr_bossman; 04-19-2013 at 05:23 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_bossman View Post
    My last email to support...
    If it helps, I can see some flaws in your email to support. You asked them to reset your account to a specific period of time and then didn't bother to list your time zone, so if they would/could do such a thing you're not clear on the precise point in time. However, I don't believe they're going to reset your account to a point in time anyway. Instead of telling them how to help you, why didn't you just tell them what you want? If you want them to restore two buildings, why wouldn't you say that and tell them which buildings? In my experience, if you spell things out clearly ("I deleted a level 2 machine gun turret. Can you restore it?"), you'll get better service.

That's true of all service industries. If you walk into your mechanic and tell them to perform a front-end alignment, they'll do it. But if instead you just state the problem ("my car is pulling to the right") they may discover that your right front tire is just low on air instead.

Quote Originally Posted by Influence808 View Post
    How good is Gree about getting these back? I was selling off a bunch of decorations. An hour ago, I accidentally sold my level 3 Rock Cafe. To add to my stupidity, I accidentally sold my level 10 Movie Theater a minute ago due to pushing buttons too quickly as well. Sent in tickets for both...
    Good luck some given back some not

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Killshot-CC View Post
    If it helps, I can see some flaws in your email to support. You asked them to reset your account to a specific period of time and then didn't bother to list your time zone, so if they would/could do such a thing you're not clear on the precise point in time. However, I don't believe they're going to reset your account to a point in time anyway. Instead of telling them how to help you, why didn't you just tell them what you want? If you want them to restore two buildings, why wouldn't you say that and tell them which buildings? In my experience, if you spell things out clearly ("I deleted a level 2 machine gun turret. Can you restore it?"), you'll get better service.

That's true of all service industries. If you walk into your mechanic and tell them to perform a front-end alignment, they'll do it. But if instead you just state the problem ("my car is pulling to the right") they may discover that your right front tire is just low on air instead.
    At the time of writing my initial support ticket, I did not understand how it could be rectified. My intial thought was to restore.

Yes, you are right though - it would have been best to mention which buildings had been deleted. Your post should help someone else that has similar problems.

Anyway, good news for me is Shawn from Gree Support very kindly put my buildings back.

I will look forward to spending my hard earned money on a couple of vaults of gold next week.

Thank you to all that replied to me.

Mark.
    Last edited by mr_bossman; 04-19-2013 at 05:24 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_bossman View Post
    Anyway, good news for me is Shawn from Gree Support very kindly put my buildings back.
    Nice. That's really good to hear. I'm glad it worked out for you.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Killshot-CC View Post
    Nice. That's really good to hear. I'm glad it worked out for you.
    Sorry for late reply

Yes they sorted this ticket.

Awaiting a mistake on a purchase of Money instead of Gold on a new ticket.

If the game had not crashed out so many times whilst trying to add a new credit card, then I would not have made this mistake!!!

This is a new issue... Lets see how Gree respond (already a week later)......