Accidentally Sold Some Buildings....

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Accidentally Sold Some Buildings....

Post Count

Accidentally Sold Some Buildings....

How good is Gree about getting these back? I was selling off a bunch of decorations. An hour ago, I accidentally sold my level 3 Rock Cafe. To add to my stupidity, I accidentally sold my level 10 Movie Theater a minute ago due to pushing buttons too quickly as well. Sent in tickets for both...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Don't hold your breath. Move on.

Consistent Contributor nytelock's Avatar
    Post Count
    Only thing you can do now is send a ticket to GREE and wait for their reply. They should give you back your buildings, but then again there is a confirmation screen unlike using gold. All the best.

FwD Syndicate Medals:

http://www.famouswhendead.info/

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Influence808 View Post
    How good is Gree about getting these back? I was selling off a bunch of decorations. An hour ago, I accidentally sold my level 3 Rock Cafe. To add to my stupidity, I accidentally sold my level 10 Movie Theater a minute ago due to pushing buttons too quickly as well. Sent in tickets for both...
    Lmao, you're worse than I am. 😂 from experience you will get your buildings back...... eventually. It took nearly a week for a movie theater I "sold" when clearing decorations and a building in KA to be restored. Turnaround on tickets was faster then so be patient.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Banned
    Post Count
    It happened me that I sold one building and they restored it. I am not too sure how your story of making the same mistake twice will wash?!?

Post Count
    They restore buildings in CC but apparently not armor in their Knights and Dragons game.

Xanius
    Level 71
    HTC - Red

Post Count
    We're you drunk?
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Thanks for the responses everyone.

I made the mistake twice because I was bored and decided to re-do my hood. I had a bunch of boxes and bushes spelling things out and was selling them off. Since my hood was full, I had to re-locate buildings accordingly as space opened up. There were literally hundreds of boxes, so I was blazing through them as fast as possible, which is dumb when you have a high level building right next to them..

Banned
    Post Count
    I did it, too. Today marks two weeks from when I asked support to restore the building I deleted while maintaining my hood far too late in the night to be accurate with my taps. I hope you get yours back, too, but don't be disheartened if it takes a while. I'll try to remember to pop in and let you know when I get mine back so you have an idea what time frame you're dealing with.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Killshot-CC View Post
    I did it, too. Today marks two weeks from when I asked support to restore the building I deleted while maintaining my hood far too late in the night to be accurate with my taps. I hope you get yours back, too, but don't be disheartened if it takes a while. I'll try to remember to pop in and let you know when I get mine back so you have an idea what time frame you're dealing with.
    Thanks Killshot. Hopefully it doesn't take long! In two weeks, I could probably be close to having my old setup back... Well, with the Rock Cafe anyway

Banned
    Post Count
    me too, how do I get them back?

Banned
    Post Count
    Thanks Killshot. Hopefully it doesn't take long! In two weeks, I could probably be close to having my old setup back... Well, with the Rock Cafe anyway
    I just got my building back! I had sent an email this morning inquiring about my ticket #. I don't know if the second email prompted its appearance or if it the support queue is up to two weeks. It doesn't matter; I'm just happy to have it back. Hang in there, Influence808, you'll get yours, too. Good luck.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Collegue at work sold buildings on my phone

Just had a collegue at my work place that decided to sell 2 buildings that I'd spent a couple of months building up whilst I was out of the room.

After being well more than peeved off at his response of "it's only a game", I just checked this forum to see what can be done.

Have sent a support ticket.

Looks positive though from the responses on this thread.

My question is though, if it takes them a week to put the buildings back, do they put your game state back to where it was a week ago - not sure how it works.

How did this work for you guys?

Thanks,
    Mark.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    No, they just reinstate the buildings. Any income you might have had is lost I believe. Just don't build or move anything on to where the missing building should be 😉

You colleague sounds a tool.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sister morphine View Post
    No, they just reinstate the buildings. Any income you might have had is lost I believe. Just don't build or move anything on to where the missing building should be 

You colleague sounds a tool.
    Thanks for your reply sister morphine, very helpful

Yes, he is a tool! Shouldn't be touching my personal stuff any way.

This thread has put my mind at rest anyhow.

Thanks.