Forum United Nation - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Forum United Nation

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Wait a minute. You all want to boycott just to bring "strategy" back? When did FUN ever used strategy? They are using their deep pockets! Who ever spends the most wins. This was true before, and it's true now. The ONLY players that needs strategy are free players. You don't need strategy when you have virtually unlimited resources. You do when you have NO resources.

Just to give you some compairison, our guild finished top75 and we combined probably spend $500-700. We totaled about 1.5 mil CP. Think about how much they have to spend to get 20mil CP. And no, there's no strategy in this game that can net you even half that even if you spend $4000 on it.

So please stop all the BS about having strategy. This is a game where the more you spend, the more you win. It always was, and always will be. It's that simple.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Seems clear that a number of guilds are using gems.

I can't speak for FUN, but it would seem logical that if they wanted to retain number 1 position, they would seek to get at least a 2 million point buffer between them and number 2 (given that they scored something like that in one of their first ever battles).

Whether or not they agreed to the boycott - only they can answer that.

But it is clear they have not entered the "spirit" of restraint so far.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Octofinger View Post
    It would be nice to hear FUN replying to this so this doesn't just become a single sided flame war. FUN has been supreme, but if rank holds above honor, I'd be disappointed.

The max you can get out of a non-gem battle is 180k, and that assumes 60 members and 500 points per win. So FUN aren't the only ones out there using gems.
    Theoretically they could have more than 180k points. Don't forget about health regen bonuses.

Post Count
    No Ryosaeba.

It's not about bringing strategy back, although I miss the times where BD10 was actually an exciting goal that you could have. The boycott was about trying to show some kind of consumer power to make Gree listen to the many members that have complained about hackers, the extreme tempo of wars and LTSs. The fact that all wars have been held on holidays is also a complaint.

I agree with most of the complaints. Even for the real money spenders, getting Gree to listen and actually take action against the hackers must be important. I like the game, but I see myself and many with me getting tired of it and it's a growing feeling that the game has lost it's fun. (No pun intended)

So hitting Gree where it hurts - gem spending - might have been a powerful way of getting them to listen and actually starting to support their customers - us.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JTurtle View Post
    Theoretically they could have more than 180k points. Don't forget about health regen bonuses.
    I stand corrected. In theory.

Let's not make up anything that FUN didnt say or agree to.

It was first brought up before the start of Blighted Woods to get all leaders/officers to join kakaotalk for a boycott but as you know it never happen as there were guilds who did not agree or participate in this for Blighted Woods.

No way did FUN ever say agree boycott guild wars but will negociate with other guilds to minimize gem use but FUN will always remain rank 1.

If something didnt happen from pass wars it does not mean to carry this to current guild wars for boycotting.

Boycott can mean a few things also like not buying gems and using the gems we have left and minimize the CP to remain at the top.

It also depends on rank 2 on how much points they will score as FUN needs to keep a gap between first and second to secure top spot.

Again FUN has said that they will always remain rank 1 so what ever you see or heard was from the pass which didnt happen or went thru with it so it does not mean for it to be carry onto this war or the next.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Corporation View Post

It also depends on rank 2 on how much points they will score as FUN needs to keep a gap between first and second to secure top spot.

Yes......its a very close Gap. The 2nd rank has 300K while FUN has 3.6 Million. You need to work harder to widen this gap immediately.

Post Count
    Greetings,

This back and forth has run its course folks. Please note the forum rules.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...pdated-3-6-13*

/closed