Just curious, what faction would want me?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Just curious, what faction would want me?

Consistent Contributor OwainCymro's Avatar
    Post Count

Question Just curious, what faction would want me?

Just so I know, I was wondering about what faction would want me. So, I'm a level 55 so I don't give off many WD pointsto attackers. I donate a minimum of $500,000 daily and have these stats with my current bonuses- A/D 14.3k/18.4k. In the last WD event my faction placed #691 and I was very active throughout, and made top 4 for points, even though I am an extremely light gold spender. So Whig faction would want me, if any? Just to say, it has only taken me a month and a half to get here and I am growing VERY quickly! Thanks!

Lurker
    Post Count

Looking to faction jump?

If you could bump up your daily donation to 1 mill.
    If you are an active team member both in game and in the forum (communication is a must)

839-149-557

Previous top 500 faction looking for new recruits

Post Count

Top 250 faction come see us after Next event

Quote Originally Posted by OwainCymro View Post
    Just so I know, I was wondering about what faction would want me. So, I'm a level 55 so I don't give off many WD pointsto attackers. I donate a minimum of $500,000 daily and have these stats with my current bonuses- A/D 14.3k/18.4k. In the last WD event my faction placed #691 and I was very active throughout, and made top 4 for points, even though I am an extremely light gold spender. So Whig faction would want me, if any? Just to say, it has only taken me a month and a half to get here and I am growing VERY quickly! Thanks!
    We would not require a min 1M donation per day. But in fair play- at your a/d with who we get randomly matched with, you would take a lot of hits and could not make the required WD pts contribution for an event. Build up and feel free to PM me next event, we are always recruiting

Banned
    Post Count

Faction

PM sent.............

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Best of British - orwain you can consider us! (Non-Gold Top 1000+)

We are Best of British (BoB), a top 1000+ faction with 6 vacancies and we are recruiting active players! Players need not be British but must actively participate in Faction donations, discussions, and battles!

158-841-363

Current Bonuses:
    Health Regen: +15%
    Infantry Defence: +20%
    Ground Defence: +15%
    Air Defence: +15%
    Sea Defence: +10%
    Building Defence: +20%
    Guild Member Increase: +8

Our Faction Needs You!

Post Count
    Join a well established 4 times Top 250 faction

HOD: Horsemen of Doom are looking for a few active players to help our team break into Top 100. We are a family like faction, with members from all over the world (US, UK, Canada,India, Singapore, Romania,Australia). We have mixture of gold and non-gold players. Everyone is valued for their effort and not their pocket.

• Facebook page very active with continuous support and education for all members.

• Communication through mobile app during events

• Second smaller faction to support, help and recruit lower level players

• No daily requirements.We understand our members need to continue growing. Donations are not compulsary

What we need from you?
    1. Firstly active participation and commitment. This is not just another team. This is a family. Most of us have been together from day 1 and we need members who will work hard and respect our family.

1. Minimum requirements 40K att/def.
    1. Gold usage is not required but preferable

1. Commit to a minimum 20K WD points. We will help non-gold users get these points with continuous support and education.

What we offer?

Health Regen -18%
    Infantry Attack +5%
    Infantry Defense +30%
    Ground Defense +15%
    Air Defense +15%
    Sea Defense +5%
    Building Defense +20%
    Building Output +5%
    Guild Member Increase +20

If you think this is the right faction for you please PM me with stats,level, IPH, last WD points and why you want to join our faction.

Respond fast...these spots will be filled very quickly.

Cheers
    Kosta