Page 1 of 34 12311 ... Last

Share your results from the Dark Prince's chest

There have been many reports of people getting less-than-stellar results from the Dark Prince's chest. Please share your results here. Hopefully this will give the community an idea as to whether these chests are worth the 20 gem cost.

I'll get us started. I got 5 black keys (love that band, btw ) from the last boss event (which I took 1st place! Thanks to my friends!). I used them all at once and here's what I got:

1. Nemesis
    2. Nemesis
    3. Flowstone +
    4. Monstrous Garb +
    5. Hydra

I'm pretty happy with the results.

What did you get?
    Last edited by Sunsfan1caw; 04-04-2013 at 02:34 PM. Reason: Corrected 5th armor, it wasn't Chimera
    MQ - 119898071

K&D - XBB-FQC-GDC

Congrats
    Since the Nemesis exchange into the dark prince chest, much less people can get that. Although we can still win the boss armor without the nemesis, but cannot go further enough.
    Personally think the surprise of dark prince is lesser than the enhance chest (before).

1. hydra
    2. monk
    3. nemesis
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

Are you saving the last two keys for next week? Wish I would have thought of that
    MQ - 119898071

K&D - XBB-FQC-GDC

yes :P if i was lucky as u have been i would have stopped after the 1st nemesis :P as i need only 1 to kill till boss60 :P

edit : btw if i had a maxed out wicked wraith, i would have tried with that instead of a nemesis :P yes damage multiplier is lower, but it has higher def n attack, so who knows :P
    Last edited by zhy; 04-04-2013 at 03:52 PM.
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

1.nemesis
    2.lighting lord
    3. wave charmer
    4. monks vestments+
    5. vinewood

Better than i got:

Azura Armor, which is 2star. Already had it as well

they are giving a winewood if u open 11 black chest in a row, wow... -.- plz...its a crappy armor n a shaman which is much better is not hard to craft...

Quote Originally Posted by zhy View Post
    they are giving a winewood if u open 11 black chest in a row, wow... -.- plz...its a crappy armor n a shaman which is much better is not hard to craft...
    Ya I think if your going to open the 200 gem option it should at least give you a 3 star or better

Newbish
    lvl 117
    XBB-NGR-GFD

- Wavecharmer
    - Snakeskin
    - Volcanic Mantle
    - Crius

BULL
    Long Live the Knights,

Sam

Quote Originally Posted by Sunsfan1caw View Post
    There have been many reports of people getting less-than-stellar results from the Dark Prince's chest. Please share your results here. Hopefully this will give the community an idea as to whether these chests are worth the 20 gem cost.

I'll get us started. I got 5 black keys (love that band, btw ) from the last boss event (which I took 1st place! Thanks to my friends!). I used them all at once and here's what I got:

1. Nemesis
    2. Nemesis
    3. Flowstone +
    4. Monstrous Garb +
    5. Hydra

I'm pretty happy with the results.

What did you get?
    Add Monstrous + to the spreadsheet. Flowstone + is already there
    Long Live the Knights,

Sam

Quote Originally Posted by starkthunder View Post
    1.nemesis
    2.lighting lord
    3. wave charmer
    4. monks vestments+
    5. vinewood
    Add how much Monks Vestments + changes per level to the spreadsheet
    Long Live the Knights,

Sam

Quote Originally Posted by Newbish View Post
    Ya I think if your going to open the 200 gem option it should at least give you a 3 star or better
    i only think grees marketing manager have to play more their own game :P, always if he/she ever plaied n if they have a marketing manager :P

Steam power
    Snakeskin
    Snakeskin
    And a nother one while back that I used for fusing cause it was crap.

No longer in the market for these chest until they are adjusted. I don't mind paying money to the developers for there product. But why throw money at em for fusion armours when i can just farm em. For a chance for a super duper extrodanary armor? It makes more sence to play the fusion game and farm a little bit. Least then you get a higher lvl armor in less time then it would be to farm and fuse a armour you recieve from chest. Still have not got my steampower to lvl 30 yet and I've thrown a lot of armour at it. Now I just have stars to waist when I should of fused lvl 30's and hope for the best. Same chance game. Less time

No longer buying chest.

when u say steam power do u mean steampowered?