NO-NO vs. YES-YES; the big thing? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NO-NO vs. YES-YES; the big thing?

Lurker
    Post Count
    I would like to know too.

Quote Originally Posted by BigD@wg View Post
    Replied to your PM.

Consistent Contributor OwainCymro's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rey87 View Post
    I would like to know too.
    As would I, anyone else?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Ranger, i wish i had a buck for everything that was going to kill the game. This one wont either. Ive been listening to predictions of the games demise here almost from the time it began, because something wasnt the way some players wanted.there have been many things done that i did not like. I did not think it would end the game, whether or ot i continued on. The world turns, yes, even without my presence.
    TEG, do you think the none gold players currently give us real competition? Actually if we took everone out of the game but the gold players, it would be so much easier to find the soecific targets i am looking for. I have found the gold players also tend to have the best bases for incomes to take their cash.
    The yes yes, is actually not a glitch, its the natural game state. The higher loses , as have been shown by poop in another thread date way back, and did not change until gree changed the code to allow certain players to have lower, or no losses. I cant speculate as to why they introduced this to just a certain portion of the players. I just know it is., or was done. Yu might say they make changes, so that we have to learn to adapt, and keeps the game from getting too boring. You might say its so people will spend more to keep up with the players building free indestructable armies. Some have speculated it was originaly to ty to combat the growing strength of PUN. Maybe its a combination of all the above, or none of the above. I have a total of six games i play. Some are all gold, some are all free, some are mixed. Every one of those games has always lost units in a big way. Even my biggest one with all the reduced caualty units and bonuses i, and my faction have recieved, loses high value loot units very quickly. I had 10 lead soldiers, which I lost all in five minutes or less attacking on just one base. This was before the current changes. I have learned how to compensate for this in my free and mixed games. I have always been an attacker, so had very high loss rates. I never cried about it, just learned how to cope. I dont feel sorry for anyone who loses units in a war game, because cinditions changed. This is the nature of warfare. You dont adapt to this, you die. Here, you just lose pixels. My gold games will not change their methods, and my free games will continue taking their lumps, and growing despite it. I ask for no quarter, and i give none.

Post Count
    According to a post by Gree Admin in the "rivals list exploded thread" the no-no and the yes-yes are both going bye-bye.

Banned
    Post Count
    Nope the server reset just gave them all back the No No. I just hit several who were bleedling Units heavily. Not a single unit dropped in 53 hits. before they were losing a unit per hit. Guess Gree has made their stand. The No No lives, but only for the choosen few.

You made your choice Product Manager, I hope your prepared to give everyone the No No. that integer you have set for them specifically can easily be modified server side, thats how you did it previously for them.

Post Count
    The part that really sucks though is they closed that thread when it originally had nothing to do with casualty rates. People got off-topic so the rivals list change still didnt get a response. Guess its time to start a new thread on that topic.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigD@wg View Post
    The part that really sucks though is they closed that thread when it originally had nothing to do with casualty rates. People got off-topic so the rivals list change still didnt get a response. Guess its time to start a new thread on that topic.
    It was done intentionally. They don't want us questioning the new rivals list even though we have countless people requesting that to change. when your afriad of being accountable you hide behind secrecy and slight of hand.

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. Be good little sheeples.

Its a shame I really loved this game for a long time. It WAS the best war game I had playing in a long time.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Ranger, i wish i had a buck for everything that was going to kill the game. This one wont either. Ive been listening to predictions of the games demise here almost from the time it began, because something wasnt the way some players wanted.there have been many things done that i did not like. I did not think it would end the game, whether or ot i continued on. The world turns, yes, even without my presence.
    TEG, do you think the none gold players currently give us real competition? Actually if we took everone out of the game but the gold players, it would be so much easier to find the soecific targets i am looking for. I have found the gold players also tend to have the best bases for incomes to take their cash.
    The yes yes, is actually not a glitch, its the natural game state. The higher loses , as have been shown by poop in another thread date way back, and did not change until gree changed the code to allow certain players to have lower, or no losses. I cant speculate as to why they introduced this to just a certain portion of the players. I just know it is., or was done. Yu might say they make changes, so that we have to learn to adapt, and keeps the game from getting too boring. You might say its so people will spend more to keep up with the players building free indestructable armies. Some have speculated it was originaly to ty to combat the growing strength of PUN. Maybe its a combination of all the above, or none of the above. I have a total of six games i play. Some are all gold, some are all free, some are mixed. Every one of those games has always lost units in a big way. Even my biggest one with all the reduced caualty units and bonuses i, and my faction have recieved, loses high value loot units very quickly. I had 10 lead soldiers, which I lost all in five minutes or less attacking on just one base. This was before the current changes. I have learned how to compensate for this in my free and mixed games. I have always been an attacker, so had very high loss rates. I never cried about it, just learned how to cope. I dont feel sorry for anyone who loses units in a war game, because cinditions changed. This is the nature of warfare. You dont adapt to this, you die. Here, you just lose pixels. My gold games will not change their methods, and my free games will continue taking their lumps, and growing despite it. I ask for no quarter, and i give none.
    You're probably right speed. MW is like a cockroach, it'll survive anything. Haha

Post Count
    Oh, and my YES-YES glitch is still there in my two free accounts. Too bad I couldn't luck out and get the NO-NO.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    It seems, if you had the yes-yes once, you are always destined to have it. Six games, and no no-no. Seems gree knows I will spend, ha, I got them. I have two free games.lol. ( this all makes sense, right? )