NO-NO vs. YES-YES; the big thing?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NO-NO vs. YES-YES; the big thing?

Banned
    Post Count

Lightbulb NO-NO vs. YES-YES; the big thing?

People have said many, many things about glitches, the NO-NO, and the YES-YES.

Gree has seen all of the posts.

Well, they see the many posts, and probably have read a few.

We get it.

Gree gets it.

In all seriousness, it is what it is.

Funzio did something way back then.

Gree did something recently.

Whining about it, bragging about it, complaining about it, or complimenting it; won't change it.

At the end of the day, you make an assessment.

People said they'd stop playing when the NO-NO arrived, a few did, most didn't.

People now say they'll stop playing because the YES-YES has arrived.

Some will stop, most will go right on playing.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Like it, leave it, or lump it; its all been said, now you wait and see what Gree does.
    Last edited by PIRATE JUSTICE; 04-04-2013 at 11:26 AM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Are you affiliated with Jake and the Neverland Pirates?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BriantheOG View Post
    Are you affiliated with Jake and the Neverland Pirates?

I'm whatever you need me to be, darling.

Post Count

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Gree will do the same thing they did yesterday.

Post Count
    I cant fight anyone in the Modern war game without losing so I might as well pick a fight in here and lose some time

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by aether100 View Post
    I cant fight anyone in the Modern war game without losing so I might as well pick a fight in here and lose some time
    No man don't do it. Everything is all good just drink up, you'll be fine once you see things with GREE glasses on.

Steady Scribe Some Random Clown's Avatar
    Post Count
    I've obviously spent too much time at the bar already because this all makes perfect sense. I'm still LLP on both my accounts compared to you all and I know a few tricks to keep my casualties low. I have no stake in the No-No Yes-Yes but I do know I like a fair fight even if Im getting my butt kicked.
    Some Random Clowns
    506 627 210

"Don't join some other random clowns faction, Join the real 'Some Random Clowns' faction today!"

We've merged!
    SRC is now a Farm team for "The Shades" faction. SRC is now for people wanting to play faction LTQs.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardedBubba View Post
    No man don't do it. Everything is all good just drink up, you'll be fine once you see things with GREE glasses on.

Thats the spirit! Just keep your head down and keep drinking the kool-aid.

Consistent Contributor Drama Llama's Avatar
    Post Count

Poor Nono getting all this hate. Personally I think he's innocent and it was really R2D2's fault.

Post Count
    If common sense is used here (and yes, I know, it's not very common anymore), since WD events started (and the factions) there have been many bonuses to add to the Hospitals there were already there. So besides the baseline of the hospital reductions, then the faction casualty reduction bonuses, as well as several units that have a casualty reduction associated with them, we SHOULD be seeing those rates drop over time. I know the Golden Army guys (read: PUN), want to keep bringing up the "olden days" and how it used to be, etc, etc

Well, that's kind of like being mad that you bought a ford in 1986 and now all these 2013 models have better options.

Yes, the game has evolved, these things do that, but if you think about it rates shouldn't be climbing, they should b dropping (if you have all the aforementioned bonuses).

Personally, my rates aren't doing anything different. Do I ever have casualties, of course, but I always have, and i try to be careful of who/what I attack/raid. However the sheer number of complaints (not only people within my faction, but people posting here on funzio), points to an obvious problem. And no matter how many times PJ or anyone else says "these aren't the droids you're looking for", doesn't make it true.

Post Count
    I honestly think that Gree changed the cas rate across the board in an effort to kill off the energy hackers units. This is an extremely horrible way of doing this, but what else do you expect from Gree.

I have always had the YES-YES glitch on all of my accounts so this isn't a big deal to me (especially with my all golden account); however, I know that this glitch will eventually kill the game!

Fix yo sh!+ Gree!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It is what it is.do you really need valor units to make your army.valor units are fools gold.valor is poison.brigands are worthless and transports only look good.i regret the day I started spending valor to inflate my stats.fight on people,the units you are losing are worthless anyway!

Post Count
    It is easy for the heavy gold spenders to say that the other players should start losing their non gold units.

But eventually they may get bored on top of the mountain with no one left to challenge them.
    CC 449-416-824 "Liquidator"
    MW 964-163-508 "Falconator"
    KA 761-895-802 "Merlinator"
    MQ 231-090-231 "Hulkinator"

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    What the hell is the "Yes Yes" glitch?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by chbranch View Post
    What the hell is the "Yes Yes" glitch?
    Replied to your PM.