Why is gree not Clousing money hacker factions

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Why is gree not Clousing money hacker factions

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Why is gree not Clousing money hacker factions

The topic says it All. I know of 3 factions that are build by money hackers and are stil in the events.

Banned
    Post Count
    Wrong
    There aren't any hackers in Modern War
    If there was Gree would get rid of them
    It is not possible to hack this game
    Get your credit card out and buy fake money

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    To answer your question! Do these factions make others spend more? Also why on KA did the leaderboard freeze in the final hour!!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ProCision View Post
    Wrong
    There aren't any hackers in Modern War
    If there was Gree would get rid of them
    It is not possible to hack this game
    Get your credit card out and buy fake money
    Funniest thing I have heard all morning
    凸 (^_^)凸 TeamPH w2!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Why doesn't Gree add in a factions description: Faction Start Date (Born on Date). Lets say a new faction shows up with maxed out bonuses, well this will tremendously help determine if faction is a money hacker.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JUJUs Little Brother View Post
    Why doesn't Gree add in a factions description: Faction Start Date (Born on Date). Lets say a new faction shows up with maxed out bonuses, well this will tremendously help determine if faction is a money hacker.
    Would there be a purpose to hide'n'seek if the seekers could see through walls?

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sparckle View Post
    Would there be a purpose to hide'n'seek if the seekers could see through walls?
    Not to the one that's hiding. LoL

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It is not always that clear cut though, what if you accept someone and then they donate 10 bil?
    You can't always pick who a hacker is, but it is easier now we can see players stats before they join.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    They have no reason to stop them until they find out how to get free gold

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterKiller View Post
    It is not always that clear cut though, what if you accept someone and then they donate 10 bil?
    You can't always pick who a hacker is, but it is easier now we can see players stats before they join.
    Yes thats right but they let the person in over and over again to drop the cash to max out their bonuses

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Olsen, it's extremely hard to detect who's been cheating or not. A faction might have had a few whales, or has been agressive in donating, been in existence for a long time... Quite a few look a bit dodgy, i'll grant you that. But proof is next to impossible so gree won't likely act. In this very specific case, i can't blame them.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by whitefire View Post
    Olsen, it's extremely hard to detect who's been cheating or not. A faction might have had a few whales, or has been agressive in donating, been in existence for a long time... Quite a few look a bit dodgy, i'll grant you that. But proof is next to impossible so gree won't likely act. In this very specific case, i can't blame them.
    i am pretty sure they have (complete?) donations history for each faction. ive read that in KA (which is basically a reskinned MW) the donations are already viewable in the UI. also explains why it says donation records would be deleted hitting leave faction button. ...hold on.. ok so they dont have complete histroy

whatever, i think one main problem is: how to sanction factions with hackers? delete the hackers only? revert their donations? i dont think they have the means to revert single upgrades tbh. disband the faction entirely? what about the non-hackers there who have donated?

all of this is way too much work and also not easy to decide what to do in every case. they already are swamped with other - and honestly, from their standpoint - more important stuff. i hope they are working on a way to prevent hacking in the first place, would make things alot easier.