Maybe it's just me

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Maybe it's just me

Post Count

Maybe it's just me

I see a ton of faction recruitment threads and have become really curious. No this isn't a recruitment thread so that's why it's in the general section. Anyways, all the factions advertise top25, top50, etc in their recruitment threads.

I find it interesting when for example a faction posts as a "top50" faction and they have not placed in the top 50 one single time. They might have been like 55 or 58 but that is not a top50 faction. That is a top100 faction.

Are factions advertising what they "want" to be next time? Or do they not understand that you have to place higher than top# to be considered top#? It's not like I have seen just one or two but several.

Just curious what others think.
    Last edited by BigD@wg; 04-03-2013 at 07:31 PM.

Post Count
    I've seen a lot of "Projected to be top 100" or "Projected to be top 25" sometimes it actually happens, but sometimes it doesn't. That's why I would always check the faction's rankings from the previous war before anyone just goes and joins.
    Modern War Alliance Code: 437-990-068

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by IlliniFan1 View Post
    I've seen a lot of "Projected to be top 100" or "Projected to be top 25" sometimes it actually happens, but sometimes it doesn't. That's why I would always check the faction's rankings from the previous war before anyone just goes and joins.
    I have seen the "projected" too. Those aren't the ones I'm talking about. I saw one thread claiming to be a top100 faction and all four wars they were between 100-250.

And yes I agree...check the standings first! Although the standings and prior placements can be misleading depending on whether heavy gold players have jumped ship to a different faction.
    Last edited by BigD@wg; 04-03-2013 at 07:36 PM.

Consistent Contributor Blest@iBOB!.mw's Avatar
    Post Count
    Hey BigD@wg... How You Been? To answer your question... Hucksters
    Blest
    359-661-831 add me!
    753-547-742 join iBOB! NOW!
    Palringo name:Blest

Post Count
    @bigdawg They're doing a GREE mate. "False Advertisement". This is after all GREE's game so you gonna have to do it GREE style.
    A DAY LATE AND A DOLLAR SHORT

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Blest@iBOB!.mw View Post
    Hey BigD@wg... How You Been? To answer your question... Hucksters
    I am well Blest; hope you are too. Lol!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Aidan View Post
    @bigdawg They're doing a GREE mate. "False Advertisement". This is after all GREE's game so you gonna have to do it GREE style.
    Kind of what I was thinking