Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last

[Discuss] Horrible Wing-Wurm - April 4th - April 10th

Attention Knights!

The Dark Prince has just unleashed a new boss that's approaching your castle walls fast! Defeat The Horrible Wing-Wurm to collect keys, items, gems, and a Limited Edition armor set! The Horrible Wing-Wurm will be here for a limited time only, so act now!

Find and deal bonus damage using the nemesis armor set and compete in the Damage Leaderboards for a chance to win even more rewards.

had started a thread at the same time as urs :P deleted :P

the elements were good, too bad they made it too weak, if it had tenton skeleton similar stats would have been a good armor, n game lack of a good earth/wind
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

Going forward, i'll try and make threads like this for everyone to discuss, find each other for nemesis armors, etc.

hey i rly need some friends with the nemesis armor this time ^^ i alrdy got one and its maxed in like 2 hours

my code is xbb-qcf-ybp

Kaltiras are you the same one in RoB and MWOH
    Kingdom Age Code 542-413-485
    Knights and Dragons code XBB-QVR-QHQ

also if u didnt notice yet, this armor is the 4th knight of this forums logo :P
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

Maybe not as strong as the ten ton, but still it's the best air/earth. At least it's not a mono-element!
    MQ - 119898071

K&D - XBB-FQC-GDC

mmm not sure, if its the best, since they realised the black chest we might be able to get a monstrous+ or flowstone+, will have to check those 1st, n if stats are similar i personally wont enhance a 70s when i can have similars stats with a 50s

Are you sure it's a 70? Have all the boss armors been 70? If it's a 70, definitely not worth leveling.
    MQ - 119898071

K&D - XBB-FQC-GDC

i started to play at banshee n since etheral all boss armors have been 70s

Quote Originally Posted by zhy View Post
    i started to play at banshee n since etheral all boss armors have been 70s
    they were fifty before the ruby plate mail maybe that isn't plus stats i think they changed the stats showing from last update to normal rather than plus

mmm just checked the spreadsheet, seems ur right if im not wrong the hydromancer showed only about 1550 stats while the + version has about 1750. good then

btw im wondering if a maxed out huntress+ or a wicked wraith would work better againt this boss.

So is this reward armor potentially a return of a previous armor? Or just a planned one that's finally being implemented now? :P
    Long Live the Knights,

Sam

Hey guys, so no one has gotten nemesis from the enchanted chest right? Just wanted to confirm

Ok got my first set, hopefully I can get enough for the second :/
    Long Live the Knights,

Sam