Dear CJ and all MW players that read this,

My faction and myself have sent countless tickets on an issue since Brazil(January). We were undeniably not given approximately 87,000 WD points due to Gree miscalculations which SHOULD have given our faction top 100 in Brazil. CJ, I have seen your responses that go unanswered for weeks and when I contact you again with yet another ticket asking for a reply, within 20 minutes I get an email saying "Gree engineers did not miscalculate point totals". sounded very "canned" then as is evidenced below...

Here is the part that upsets all of my faction... Another member sent the same ticket, same screenshots as I did with UNDENIABLE proof that we were not given approximately 87k points and therefore top 100 in Brazil. This member was replied to by "Mike" at Gree and AWARDED the A2 stiletto and Mike apologized for the miscalculation. I sent the actual email from Mike at Gree to you CJ and anyone else at Gree. 4 weeks later, no reply!

CJ, I have sent tickets in game, via regular email, 2 PMs to your account here (un read and un replied to). Seriously CJ! ? What does it take to fix this mess in Brazil? So now I am calling you out on the forum to fix this!

How many battles, wars etc have we lost points and been at an unfair advantage for not being credited with the A2? Listen, I have used every possible avenue to get this CORRECTED! But you dear CJ stay silent. Yet Mike at Gree recognized the issue and fixed it quickly for one member.

How can you possibly prove us otherwise when we have screenshots of every single battle in Brazil and showing incorrect point totals?? Obviously Mike at Gree can do simple math.

If you or anyone thinks I am crying over spilled milk, not the case. We just want what is right and fair- especially when real money was spent for what we know was a top 100 rank but not given it. Justice and fairness is what we want and demand now. This is not a boo hoo story. This is about fighting Gree for justice!

CJ, please fix this situation ASAP or refund all gold spent by my faction in Brazil.

Finally, will Gree block my IP address again due to complaints on this issue? I have dozens of Internet cafes, libraries, etc where I can post the forum from. And you Gree will not keep me quiet!