Thread: Minimum Level for new LTQ ?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Minimum Level for new LTQ ?

and what is it ? not showing for my lower lvl acct

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Was hoping to find this out as well. I do not have it on my level 16 acct.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    cant see it yet , lvl 30

Post Count
    My friend is lvl 34 and he sees it.. I'm lvl 30 and I don't see it

Post Count
    Ok, here's how I'm going to explain this:

I am level 153 with 171 Hero Strength & Cupid's Bow 85. I hit each of the weakest enemies in newest LTQ for roughly 200-255.

Let's use you now. You're level 34, let's assume your Hero Strength is 45 and your best weapon is 25. You have an energy bar that is probably ~600. So you can muster in maybe 4 hits of let's say 60? You have taken down half of their energy and used practically your whole energy bar.

Here's how this gets played out:

1. Would you be willing to spend 5x the Gems if not more than me to finish? Yes, 5x.
    2. Would you call this unfair on the forum because it's not tailored to you?
    3. Would you accept this explanation as the basis for why you don't have access to the LTQ, since it alleviates all headaches from Gree Support over whining that "it's too tough".

Seriously. This isn't hard to figure out.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Be glad you don't see it with the annoying pointing arrow on your quests icon

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny0284 View Post
    Ok, here's how I'm going to explain this:

I am level 153 with 171 Hero Strength & Cupid's Bow 85. I hit each of the weakest enemies in newest LTQ for roughly 200-255.

Let's use you now. You're level 34, let's assume your Hero Strength is 45 and your best weapon is 25. You have an energy bar that is probably ~600. So you can muster in maybe 4 hits of let's say 60? You have taken down half of their energy and used practically your whole energy bar.

Here's how this gets played out:

1. Would you be willing to spend 5x the Gems if not more than me to finish? Yes, 5x.
    2. Would you call this unfair on the forum because it's not tailored to you?
    3. Would you accept this explanation as the basis for why you don't have access to the LTQ, since it alleviates all headaches from Gree Support over whining that "it's too tough".

Seriously. This isn't hard to figure out.
    Jonny, are you starting to recycle?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Free Ronin View Post
    Jonny, are you starting to recycle?
    Yes. The questions aren't being searched. It's getting old.

Most LTQ's aren't tailored for the lower level players. With the current game design paradigm, what's going to happen is that the older players will have a significant advantage over the younger players. They'll have had more time to collect the really big ticketed infantry. I think this game is in its prime now, but give it a year or so, and things will most likely slow down. Younger players won't want to stay committed or have enough investment in the game to want to spend real money for the length of time required to even compete. It's a barrier to entry that is growing with each LTQ.

Perhaps this model works better in Asian markets.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    If there is a level cap to stop players from seeing the LTQ - there has to be a way to allow those players to see a lower level LTQ. smaller unit rewards for lower energy input,

Give the new guys a chance to get some invincibles.
    **Former** Founding member of Band Of Barbarians (till we get KA on andriod)

** TriggerHappy Terry - Special Operations Brigade**

Wanna be an S.O.B - we have 3 crews with different minimums for all levels of play

SOB 1. Top 50
    SOB 2. Top 150
    SOB 3. Top 400

Wanna come and play then PM for details - We use Line for communication

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    They specifically do not want players that low to have access to the LTQs. The entire point is to force them to level out of that bracket, as nothing else they've done has. Given that there are very strong incentives to stay down there, they needed something to counteract this.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013