Apology to GfyPiker

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Apology to GfyPiker

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Apology to GfyPiker

In recent days I, Black Adder, had issue with GfyPiker, I accused him of being a hacker, & since I have NOT heard back from Gree & GfyPiker is still playing I assume he is not one, so for THAT I apologize. GfyPiker & I have differing opinions on style of play & I hope we BOTH come away from this a little wiser & more cautious ( I know I will). My actions are not the actions of my entire Clan but mine alone. If I asked my Clan they would be by my side because we are family, but in this case I hold the burden. Because this thread is an apology thread I won't go into any of the other details, I think they will work themselves out on their own...I offer my best wishes in your KA GfyPiker & good luck in the Guilds.
    Ambassador Black Adder

Consistent Contributor aphroKEN's Avatar
    Post Count
    It takes a real man to own up to one's faults.

I commend you for your bravery.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Takes a big man to apologize with the sincerity you've displayed here . Well done Black Adder. I'm proud to know you sir.
    -EC
    ----------------- 438-480-776 ------------------

Post Count
    Well done Black Adder. A public apology is no easy thing. You display class my friend.

KA: 630-568-270

Post Count
    As a woman of honor and integrity, I would also like to offer my apology. Since GREE has not taken any negative action that I can discern, I must conclude that he satisfied them, and in their eyes, he was not a hacker. He and I have very different moral values, and very different styles of play. As he has only been playing for 2 weeks, I'm hopeful that as he plays more he actually learns the covenants of the game, and won't make some of the same mistakes that led to the monikers that were used to describe him and the ensuing acrimony. I wish him well in his new guild and future endeavors. AK

Post Count
    still suspicious.
    Only played the game for 2 weeks. he got level 104? Hmmm.....

Post Count
    thats why this thread started... cuz he said he is playing for only 10 days and he was level 100 already ...i`ll meet u in battle GFY or whatever your name is
    Kingdom Age 238-864-928 P3rfUZZI3

AT MY SIGNAL UNLEASH HELL !!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Guys, just a heads up. I've been camping at level 30 for months. In 2 days, I'm not level 45 and I've been spending gems to get there. From what I gather he is a pretty heavy spender and simply has an addition to the game. Great for GREE, but bad for anyone that he has his eyes set to. Haha. Bt anyways, if I can level up 15 levels in 2 days, then in 2 weeks spending the same amount, I could level up from 0 to 105. Just my assessment since I've lived the growth recently.

But kudos for the apology.
    MW 820 927 812
    Level 258
    Income: $352,000,000/hr
    Attack: 9,867,393,600
    Defense: 4,300,166,900

KA 634 402 861
    CC 419 238 618

Post Count
    It takes a lot of courage and integrity to apologize and admit when you're wrong. I have much respect for you Black Adder and also the Dragon Warrior clan. I think there will always be differences in opinion on how to play this game but hopefully we can all learn to forgive and get along. I've learned a lot on these forums and hope that it will continue to be a place where all can come for advice and to share our knowledge instead of being filled with drama.
    Kingdom Age 547-115-858 Add me

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    what a f**ing surprise.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Your values are my values, Lord Black Adder.
    You made a strong statement.
    Kingdom Age | Lord VIX
    361 809 756
    "It is true most dragons are cruel"

Post Count
    Can some one send me a screen shot of that guy stats etc , via pm ?
    So you found the God, huh? That's awesome.

Post Count
    How long does it take for Gree workers to action this investigation ? Maybe they haven't looked at this profile yet. From other forum posts I notice lots of differing opinion on Gree service support and time to take to action events. Even accusation that GreeDY doesnt care for fixing hackers and lets the problem multiply.
    Nobody is safe

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Pickles View Post
    How long does it take for Gree workers to action this investigation ? Maybe they haven't looked at this profile yet. From other forum posts I notice lots of differing opinion on Gree service support and time to take to action events. Even accusation that GreeDY doesnt care for fixing hackers and lets the problem multiply.
    Good point... nobody knows if gree actually did look into it i guess and also not if gree eventually will do.

No matter of what that result is, something was made public that better shouldn't have been done. Every player is innocent till proof was delivered and acknowledged. It's a good lesson for all of us players to be carefull before speaking.

Anyway... have fun gfypiker. Keep having fun and play how you see it. If ppl disagree you wil hear it and do with it what you want . Freedom of speach and actions.

@Lord Black Adder: Thanks for this post. Good lesson and signal.

Cheers.
    p.
    Last edited by P4TR1C14N; 03-08-2013 at 04:05 AM.

Post Count
    Trinity you are looking mighty strong these days. And black adder very nice of you to make this thread. So much respect for you!!