Recruiting members for top 500 push, great bonuses

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Recruiting members for top 500 push, great bonuses

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Recruiting members for top 500 push, great bonuses

We're pushing for top 500 and maybe 250 with the right mix of active players. We have space for up to 10 more members. Applicants must be daily players and we have a daily minimum donation requirement of $750k + 2 bricks. A 3rd party chat program is also required for wartime(details to be disclosed to those interested in joining)

Our bonuses are:

5% air defense
    10% building output
    20% building defense
    10% ground defense
    20% health regen
    15% infantry defense

Also open to the idea of a smaller faction merging into us. Message me with your offense/defense/IPH if you're interested.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Hi!*

Well we are different than most TOP factions.*
    If you're looking for a great Faction team and are willing to be an active part of the team, then you don't have to look any further. We ended #213 BfB , # 169 BfG , # 166 in RoE and # 144 BfC ) Now we are aiming for a top 100 position so we get that extra unit for all our members. We take it step by step.*

We want teamplayers that like to play in a team were fun is part of the result we're aiming for.
    We are looking for active members (during war). We also have a 'real' life and we respect that.
    We help each other so we can all benefit from you special knowledge and skills.
    Because we are a team we know that not everybody has high stats or an IPH of 1.000k but thats just right.
    It's good to be subsidiary and we appreciate that!

We share our knowledge so we all get better and the team gains from that.*
    Everybody who has ever been in a real team knows what i am talking about.
    Our motto is the real meaning of the abbreviation of TEAM.
    Together Each Acchieves More

Whatever you do have Fun and Good Luck playing the Game.
    Hope to see you in Battle regardless which side.*

About you:

active player
    Want to go with us into top 100*

Join Zass*

Our Bonusses at the moment are:
    Health Regen : * * * * +22%*
    Infantry Defense : * *+30%*
    Infantry Attack:* * * * * +5%
    Ground Defense : * * +20%*
    Air Defense : * * * * * *+15%*
    Sea Defense : * * * * * +15%*
    Building Defense : * * +25%*
    Building Output : * * * +10%*
    Guild Member incr. : +22*

For information
    TheWizard2100
    ID# 538194623

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We are a TOP 250 faction EVERY war!! We work together as a team and actually use communication! Had to clear some spots after this past war due to people not participating and just leeching off of us, lol. So, I am currently looking to fill 2 spots! We have a solid group of fun players! We don't have crazy requirements like some factions..We just ask that you donate daily and contribute, and also be active on the forum and say hi once in a while! There's no pressure in this faction. We don't expect you to spend $1000 on gold like other top factions. We have some heavy gold users, light gold users, and non-gold users. We just ask for participation and to be available when you can! We are a fun faction! Hopefully, with some new members, we can make top 100! We also have some nice bonuses that we are constantly increasing.. I have them listed below!

Health Regen: 18%
    Infantry Defense: 25%
    Ground Defense: 20%
    Air Defense: 10%
    Sea Defense: 10%
    Building Defense: 25%
    Building Output: 5%
    Guild: +20

We will have a team of 40 members!

We have been top 250 in all the wars! That's even dragging some dead weight with players who didn't help. We vary in WDP per player, some gold users get us 150k WDP... Some non-gold users got us around 50k or so.

Our group is a fun group, everyone talks, everyone jokes around, and everyone welcomes new members with open arms!

We are looking to do some more upgrades here soon as well, so our bonuses will be even better.

If you join us, you are promised a top 250 spot and hopefully a top 100 spot this war!

If you're interested, PM me back! I hope to hear back from ya!

You won't regret joining this faction! We are an awesome group! You will have fun!

Post Count
    We are a top 250 faction! We work together as a team and actually use communication! Had to clear some spots after this past war due to people not participating and just leeching off of us, lol. So, I am currently looking to fill 2 spots! We have a solid group of fun players! We don't have crazy requirements like some factions..We just ask that you donate daily and contribute, and also be active on the forum and say hi once in a while! There's no pressure in this faction. We don't expect you to spend $1000 on gold like other top factions. We have some heavy gold users, light gold users, and non-gold users. We just ask for participation and to be available when you can! We are a fun faction! Hopefully, with some new members, we can make top 100! We also have some nice bonuses that we are constantly increasing.. I have them listed below!

Health Regen: 18%
    Infantry Defense: 25%
    Ground Defense: 20%
    Air Defense: 10%
    Sea Defense: 10%
    Building Defense: 25%
    Building Output: 5%
    Guild: +20

We will have a team of 40 members!

We have been top 250 in all the wars! That's even dragging some dead weight with players who didn't help. We vary in WDP per player, some gold users get us 150k WDP... Some non-gold users got us around 50k or so.

Our group is a fun group, everyone talks, everyone jokes around, and everyone welcomes new members with open arms!

We are looking to do some more upgrades here soon as well, so our bonuses will be even better.

If you join us, you are promised a top 250 spot and hopefully a top 100 spot this war!

If you're interested, PM me back! I hope to hear back from ya!

You won't regret joining this faction! We are an awesome group! You will have fun!
    Reply Reply With Quote

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

4 Members jd6857

Hi there,

My current faction has 4 active players and around 20 inactives. Us 4 actives are looking to merge into a better group. We would love to join your group.

Our Player names are:

TWAG (lvl 74) 193 039 946
    j1 (lvl 160) 719 476 790
    Mayass (lvl 67) 438 212 466
    Charledrew (lvl 90) (Can post his soon)

We are active everyday and us 4 combined in the last war, gathered a top 2500 ranking.

Is it a deal?

Banned
    Post Count

Faction

PM sent .........

Top 150 Faction Looking to Merge with Top 500 Faction

We are a Top 150 faction. We have been a consistent climber in the ranks since the Battle for Brazil. Information about us may be found at AceHold.net.

We are looking to join forces with a Top 500 faction in our efforts to punch through the Top 100. We are looking only for aggressive players who must be on a top 100 team and can work together. We are professionals here. Everyone carries their own weight.

If interested, fill out an application at AceHold.net and put in the comment fields that you wish to merge. That information will be forwarded to my email account and I will be in touch with you promptly.

Only professional warriors need apply.
    Those interested in joining our Top 45 faction may do so by completing our application process at http://AceHold.net.

Complete listing of all faction rankings:AceHold.net.