Funzio ID Help

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Funzio ID Help

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Funzio ID Help

So my phone blew up and now I have a new one to replace it. I'm trying to get my game back up but I need to locate my Funzio ID to transfer it to the new device. I set one up online many months ago, but for some reason I can't locate where to find the ID number. Please help. Thank you.
    Kingdom Age
    Lvl: 102
    A: 120k D: 107k
    167-146-438
    **Proud Member of BD10 Dragon Breeders Club**

Well, I need 10 posts.

Consistent Contributor LordIndy's Avatar
    Post Count
    Really have no idea I am testing my signature
    "You call him Docta Jones!"

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    U are way too hilarious !!!

Quote Originally Posted by LordIndy View Post
    Really have no idea I am testing my signature

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Apologies, accumulating 20 posts to start new thread.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Same as before

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    No different from the previous post ....

Lurker
    Post Count

Please help!!!

Not the right thread I know, but how do you start a new thread in these forums? I signed up a short while ago but have been unable to start any new threads. I keep getting told I don't have permission???

Confused!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MATJAMCA View Post
    Not the right thread I know, but how do you start a new thread in these forums? I signed up a short while ago but have been unable to start any new threads. I keep getting told I don't have permission???
    You need to have at least 20 reply posts to be able to create new own threads, Amigo...

Lurker
    Post Count
    I actually have a similar problem, but not exactly... lol

I have recently reformatted my iPad and I didn't transfer my game. Though, I do have a name and pass, I type it in - nothing pops up. Figures. It would be nice if Kingdom Age had a set user name and password so we don't have to worry about these types of situations.

It sucks, because I really enjoy the game. But, I guess you have to send a request in with your UDID, game character name/number etc. I still have yet! to receive a reply. Which makes me want to suggest something else - A LIVE SUPPORT on their "support" web page.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Staffolus View Post
    I actually have a similar problem, but not exactly... lol

I have recently reformatted my iPad and I didn't transfer my game. Though, I do have a name and pass, I type it in - nothing pops up. Figures. It would be nice if Kingdom Age had a set user name and password so we don't have to worry about these types of situations.

It sucks, because I really enjoy the game. But, I guess you have to send a request in with your UDID, game character name/number etc. I still have yet! to receive a reply. Which makes me want to suggest something else - A LIVE SUPPORT on their "support" web page.
    I forgot to follow up on this! Yesterday they finally transferred my game back, woot! Lol. It would still be nice if they had a live support though.

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs down Frustrated

I have tried to transfer my KA game from my iPhone 4 to my new iPhone 5. On the old phone it says all good ready to transfer. On the new phone it says no old account attached to ID. I sent in a request to help June 1, 2013 n still do not have my game transferred.

Lurker
    Post Count

need ID and Password help to get my game back

Quote Originally Posted by Vapor View Post
    So my phone blew up and now I have a new one to replace it. I'm trying to get my game back up but I need to locate my Funzio ID to transfer it to the new device. I set one up online many months ago, but for some reason I can't locate where to find the ID number. Please help. Thank you.
    I have a similar issue in the fact that I can't find or remember My ID or password for my last game. I lost my game due to the last update and just want my stats and level back. I tried to create a new ID and password and that did not work either. Any recommendations would be welcomed!

Funzio ID help

I have having that same problem, though, with mine, i go to create ID and i type in all my stuff and it says "account cannot be created at this time, try again later" and i have been trying for 2 weeks all day and it still says the same stuff. its pissing me off really. anyone have a solution?

Lurker
    Post Count

Thumbs up Customer Help was awesome

Quote Originally Posted by 144-694-540 View Post
    I have a similar issue in the fact that I can't find or remember My ID or password for my last game. I lost my game due to the last update and just want my stats and level back. I tried to create a new ID and password and that did not work either. Any recommendations would be welcomed!
    Customer support got my game back and I am happy. Just follow the steps on the frequently ask questions in the game and send the request to customer support. I got a response with in days and am now playing the game again same as I left it before the software update.

Thank You Customer Support,

John aka dude