DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Consolidation of #3-13 factions

Hybrid View

Articulate Author Meta Rage Trollbot's Avatar
    Post Count

Consolidation of #3-13 factions

I would like some feedback on this idea:

Lets face it, there are about 500-800 big spenders on the game. The WD requirements keep going up, and faction# 11-13 at some point just have to settle for top 25. There is always some dead weight in a faction that can be cut, and it's replacement gets cut the following months.

If three of the factions ranked 4-13 disbanded and joined the remaining 7 top 10 would be guaranteed for the big fish in our pond. Gree would still get their money and us bigger spenders would be guaranteed a top 10 placement much like the top 3 is a foregone conclusion.

Any thoughts?
    Last edited by Meta Rage Trollbot; 04-03-2013 at 05:52 AM.
    I have gone GREE Free! Ready to be b@nned for life.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Meta Rage Trollbot View Post
    I would like some feedback on this idea:

Lets face it, there are about 500-800 big spenders on the game. The WD requirements keep going up, and faction# 11-13 at some point just have to settle for top 25. There is always some dead weight in a faction that can be cut, and it's replacement gets cut the following months.

If three of the factions ranked 4-13 disbanded top 10 would be guaranteed for the big fish in our pond. Gree would still get their money and us bigger spenders would be guaranteed a top 10 placement much like the top 3 is a foregone conclusion.

Any thoughts?
    There is no reason for any player to help Emperor Gree pick your pocket.

There is a reason for players to figure out how to keep your cash and get the same thing for less.

Keep trying, you'll figure it out.

Frankly, 1st through 10 should look at doing LESS and getting MORE.

There is a way.

I have revealed the way.

No one thought it would work.

It will work, I assure you.

Post Count
    Thanks for the hijack and buzz kill PJ. Why Do you even care? You guys own the planet
    Last edited by Meta Rage Trollbot; 04-03-2013 at 06:08 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Meta Rage Trollbot View Post
    Thanks for the hijack and buzz kill PJ. Why are you even worried? You guys own the planet
    I'm not killing your thread.

I am saying that no one has to leave their faction, just agree to tone down the spending.

There is no difference between 1st place and 10th place.

That said, if people agree to reduce their play by 50%, nothing changes but your bank balance, it doesn't decrease.

Post Count
    Sounds like you are proposing a cartel. Funny how people demand free and fair competition until they get to the top, when they will want a monopoly set in concrete

go for it... you obviously do not enjoy playing...

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascent View Post
    go for it... you obviously do not enjoy playing...
    Well, I guess I know where your vote is

Consistent Contributor whiskeybravo's Avatar
    Post Count
    faction mergers are already happening . The bigger spenders have been consolidating into the top 10 factions for the last couple of events.
    whiskeybravo - retired

Post Count
    But the law of diminishing returns in respect to expenditure Vs battle rewards says PJ is on the ball.....

Post Count
    Thus my feeler question. I didn't say PJ was wrong: he is spot on. Figured the cartel idea was a way around it.

I'm killing this thread. Go free agency!

Banned
    Post Count
    The only thing that needs to change, because most people are averse to change, is to put a 2 vault limit on gold expenditures.

Lurker
    Post Count

the only thing that needs to change is not how much gold that is spent!

the only thing that needs to change whether you're a free player or spend enough on gold to buy a new Lamborghini is to have a game that works as advertised. A game where you do not feel like you could have used some lube and kiss when when you get done playing, just a little basic functionality. Like say when you attack someone and the display says you lost even though you just beat the exact same player 2 seconds ago by a margin of between 1 point to as much as wait for it... that's right we have screen shots of players losing when they put margins of attack with over 300k superiority in fact I challenge you all to put up screen shots of your losses that should have been wins, that you spent your hard earned cash achieving lets see who deserves the Costco size years supply of free lube, hell since GREE won't spring for it I'll pickup the tab. Hey if you're someone who feels like they like a kiss after I'll see if my wife TittyGuns can give you a little peck on the cheek! Come on GREE! stop dry humping us and give us a happy ending! A large majority of us are combat veterans where we never faced the kind of SNAFU that goes on around here! to say that things are FUBAR! at GREE would be an insult to all the men and women who served in those cluster****ed situations, do the honorable thing fix the problems or better yet, just fall on your swords!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I used to laugh at people who spent money on this game until the WD events started and I got caught up in the battle frenzy!! I got sick of getting my *** kicked so I started spending money. I'm still no where near the top 250 and can't compete with the 160k+ stats. As a little guy in this game any of you big dogs want to share a secret or two with me on how to improve. It would be greatly appreciated. Allie code 678-882-300

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PIRATE JUSTICE View Post
    The only thing that needs to change, because most people are averse to change, is to put a 2 vault limit on gold expenditures.
    Why in the name of God's green earth would Gree do this? "Hey, I know you want to give us a fortune but sorry...2 vault limit". And if you are implying that it's an agreed upon thing by the honor of players it's a sucker play. Someone will break the rule to take advantage and dominate. Human nature.

Post Count
    I was with you Meta Rage....It made Sense from an economic Standpoint.

Really what needs to happen is we need cooperation in order to bring down WD points as a whole. Have all big spender going to top 10 teams and Just get above the 11th mark and sit there.

The same for top 25 and so on.
    VFF Legends

Banned
    Post Count
    Things will change depending on each persons priorities. Some people are happy to just play the game and enjoy it, others are willing to sacrifice friendship for success.
    Success in this case being one or two extra units.

That is life isn't it!

You saw the gap between the eleventh and twelfth factions in China, in Ireland that 11th faction won't have any big hitters left and that huge gap will be between 10th and 11th place. All the top ten factions will be there and the real fight will be between the remaining people trying to be top 25.