Consolidation of #3-13 factions - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Consolidation of #3-13 factions

Consistent Contributor andypandy2's Avatar
    Post Count
    I am in the profession. I'd have to make a lot more than that to put up with you guys!
    “I didn't bring my son up to be killed by a falling cow." --Maria de Souza

Post Count
    Agreed PJ. I thought this would be the first event where spending would decrease. Instead, a single faction full of hackers was able to increase the cost for 1-10 50%. And they pushed a legit faction into 11th. No need to name names, I just hope apple fixes this by Ireland. If not, I think we're going to see a mass exodus of legit spenders.
    MW ID: Ryans67
    617-935-486

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I used to laugh at people who spent money on this game until the WD events started and I got caught up in the battle frenzy!! I got sick of getting my *** kicked so I started spending money. I'm still no where near the top 250 and can't compete with the 160k+ stats. As a little guy in this game any of you big dogs want to share a secret or two with me on how to improve. It would be greatly appreciated. Allie code 678-882-300

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryans67 View Post
    Agreed PJ. I thought this would be the first event where spending would decrease. Instead, a single faction full of hackers was able to increase the cost for 1-10 50%. And they pushed a legit faction into 11th. No need to name names, I just hope apple fixes this by Ireland. If not, I think we're going to see a mass exodus of legit spenders.
    I totally agree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Meta Rage Trollbot View Post
    I would like some feedback on this idea:

Lets face it, there are about 500-800 big spenders on the game. The WD requirements keep going up, and faction# 11-13 at some point just have to settle for top 25. There is always some dead weight in a faction that can be cut, and it's replacement gets cut the following months.

If three of the factions ranked 4-13 disbanded and joined the remaining 7 top 10 would be guaranteed for the big fish in our pond. Gree would still get their money and us bigger spenders would be guaranteed a top 10 placement much like the top 3 is a foregone conclusion.

Any thoughts?
    my faction kill yo self is pretty happy to just stay in the top 25..its alot cheaper then to spend all that extra cash for 1 more unit..for all the extra cash i would have to spend to stay in the top 25 i can get alot more stats useing that gold on ltqs and the commando tourneys..i have run across quite of few ppl that dont even have top 50 or top 75 units in thier inventory and they are well over 1m stats just from ltqs rivals and upgradeing the LE builds
    Retired to free playing

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PIRATE JUSTICE View Post
    The only thing that needs to change, because most people are averse to change, is to put a 2 vault limit on gold expenditures.
    Why in the name of God's green earth would Gree do this? "Hey, I know you want to give us a fortune but sorry...2 vault limit". And if you are implying that it's an agreed upon thing by the honor of players it's a sucker play. Someone will break the rule to take advantage and dominate. Human nature.

Articulate Author Meta Rage Trollbot's Avatar
    Post Count
    This is an old thread. Please let it die its humble death.
    I have gone GREE Free! Ready to be b@nned for life.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Meta Rage Trollbot View Post
    This is an old thread. Please let it die its humble death.
    Bump

Hello Old Friend.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Durt McGurt View Post
    Bump

Hello Old Friend.
    DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE (of course i mean this thread :P)

Great to see you both on the forums.
    VFF Legends

Articulate Author
    Post Count