The darkness

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The darkness

Consistent Contributor amir1974's Avatar
    Post Count

Thumbs up The darkness

i Heard about what happened to The Darkness , and i feel so sorry for them , i was a member of this great faction and i know the effort all members put into the event , especially BAP who really was Amazing in Everything ,
    i Think WE , the players of MW must stand stand with them , they have the right to reclaim what is theirs , it's gree fault that they Went off the top 10 , because they couldn't declare war while others were accumulating more Points ,
    any faction can have this problem , so we all must Think like one , and stand for the ones we admire , Think if you get it after , you will whine , get mad . sad and begin flooding this forum ,
    so , in order for this not happen again , i Think we all must stand behind The Darkness and get Gree to see their fault , and be fair ,
    The Darkness deserves the top 10 spot and they MUST get the rewards according to it , it was Gree fault not theirs .
    all hail The Heroes of The Darkness
    stand together and we will win
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

Post Count
    I agree it's sad, but other factions timed their wars so they could fight until the last minute.
    I agree it sucks, but it isn't gree's fault.
    It was like this in Egypt and Greenland. You know you can't declare war with under 60 minutes left.

I have much love and respect for jacko and The Darkness; but they knew how the game was played.
    We had the same issue, a 200k lead on spot #50. But out last war ended with 55 minutes left. So we got to sit and wait and watch teams score more points.

-Jason

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Consistent Contributor amir1974's Avatar
    Post Count
    true , but if you read their thread , they are sure that they couldn't declare war 1hour and half Before the end of the event , so they had a real big chance to get into the top 10 , 1 h and half and you can't declare war ? it's nonesense
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by amir1974 View Post
    i Heard about what happened to The Darkness , and i feel so sorry for them , i was a member of this great faction and i know the effort all members put into the event , especially BAP who really was Amazing in Everything ,
    i Think WE , the players of MW must stand stand with them , they have the right to reclaim what is theirs , it's gree fault that they Went off the top 10 , because they couldn't declare war while others were accumulating more Points ,
    any faction can have this problem , so we all must Think like one , and stand for the ones we admire , Think if you get it after , you will whine , get mad . sad and begin flooding this forum ,
    so , in order for this not happen again , i Think we all must stand behind The Darkness and get Gree to see their fault , and be fair ,
    The Darkness deserves the top 10 spot and they MUST get the rewards according to it , it was Gree fault not theirs .
    all hail The Heroes of The Darkness
    stand together and we will win

I second & i'm with you on this...
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Post Count
    I don't know if they had over an hour left or not because i heard an error with the countdown clock due to Time changes. Regardless i'm more concerned about how the other factions placed that may have done it in a manner that wasn't legit.

In the end Darkness still deserves top 10 prize IMHO.
    VFF Legends

Post Count
    If my brain still works, I think bap is euro.
    We had a few euro guys that still could see full action screen after US timer expired.
    We didn't try to have them declare.

So if the event ended 12 noon US PST. It would still be showing for Euro Players. So they would show ability to declare but can't because technically the event had ended. But how other factions were still battling is beyond me. Unless it was just a complete eff up on grees timer systems not accounting on euro time change.

If that is the case then they deserve the rewards. But if it was a simple, we didn't leave enough time to declare a full war, that's on them.

-Jason

-
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Lots of factions were able to declare war in the last hour, if you couldn't and lost a prize because of it then gree should be adding this to the long list of things they need to apologize for...

Consistent Contributor Blest@iBOB!.mw's Avatar
    Post Count
    What would it hurt Gree to award a great faction like The Darkness top 10 prize? Just my $0.02...
    Blest
    359-661-831 add me!
    753-547-742 join iBOB! NOW!
    Palringo name:Blest

Post Count
    The only thing i can think of.
    Is it could open pandoras box and now all factions 1 place back from a cutoff will complain and flood gree with complaints.
    Then real tickets will take even longer to resolve.

-J

-
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I agree Darkness deserves it!

I don't find it to be fair either way with the final hour. I think it was a better idea like in brazil when the battles just stopped whenever the timer ended for the event. I understand the strategy aspect of waiting until final hour and couple minutes to declare but what if you don't get matched like darkness did and you get screwed? There ought to be a better solution I believe.

Just my opinion,

ScottyD

Post Count
    It was a display bug which affected Euro players.
    Players in europe were seeing an hour and a half extra when the rests of the world were showing less than 1 hour. but it was simply a display bug. The correct time was the US time.

My bet is that Euro members in darkness saw that they have 1 hour plus left and thought that they could squeeze one more battle in (so did us). Whereas US players were seeing less than 1 hour. As you all know, the system doesnt allow you to declare war if the timer is less than one hour.

This pic was taken when our US players have 50 mins left in the timer.
    As you can see i cant declare even though i have 1 hour 29 mins left in the timer. If this was the case for darkness, then i'm sorry but imho they dont deserve it. ALL factions were affected by this bug (unless you dont have any euro players in your faction)

A DAY LATE AND A DOLLAR SHORT

Banned
    Post Count
    I think the better bet is do a full investestergation into all top 10 teams and ban and strip the point from any hackers and then re distribute the prizes to the real winners. That would solve darkness issue too

Lurker
    Post Count
    Unless all members of Darkness are in Europe, I don't think they deserve the 10th place prize.
    We are all playing on the same rules and it's part of the game to time the last battle correctly. They could get more points to get an extra buffer. If everyone can declare in the last hour, I bet the results will be very different.
    It's intense watching the guilds fight for top 100 and 250.

Consistent Contributor Blest@iBOB!.mw's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhenry02 View Post
    The only thing i can think of.
    Is it could open pandoras box and now all factions 1 place back from a cutoff will complain and flood gree with complaints.
    Then real tickets will take even longer to resolve.

-J
    Oh yeah... that...
    Blest
    359-661-831 add me!
    753-547-742 join iBOB! NOW!
    Palringo name:Blest

Articulate Author Meta Rage Trollbot's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Blest@iBOB!.mw View Post
    Oh yeah... that...
    Don't comment on "that." Verboten.
    I have gone GREE Free! Ready to be b@nned for life.