Connection problems tonight

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Connection problems tonight

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Connection problems tonight

Anyone else having connection issues tonight. I've tried deleting and reinstalling several times and still no luck. Everything else, Internet wise is working fine. Pretty frustrating

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Joie View Post
    Anyone else having connection issues tonight. I've tried deleting and reinstalling several times and still no luck. Everything else, Internet wise is working fine. Pretty frustrating
    Gee wiz, its just past noon !! you must have put the time travel in forward motion ! still got at least 6 1/2 hours hours before night ! but at his moment in time i have not had any issues as yet tonight might be different ? whilst you are there can you see what i am having for Dinner ??

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    10pm here in the central states ratma, but from here it looks like your having some lamb and potatoes tonight, hope you enjoy !

Banned
    Post Count
    Lots of problems that happened over the period of the guild wars. Spare a thought for all the European players... daylight savings stuffed them all up. Completely unacceptable stuff, especially when money is involved.

Banned
    Post Count
    What about buying mtns of gems and not seeing them appear in game?? Completely unacceptable in a time of war when $1000s of real dollars are being spent, and maintaining placement depends on many many gem refills.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Weezy View Post
    What about buying mtns of gems and not seeing them appear in game?? Completely unacceptable in a time of war when $1000s of real dollars are being spent, and maintaining placement depends on many many gem refills.
    OMG Weezy ...you spent Thousands!!! I feel for you I really do? I spent like 5 bucks and got change ! Only spent 40 gems so far ! Gosh I can't believe that ! Wow I am blown away... Even Fun only spent about 20-40 each !

Articulate Author Dirt road Joe's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    OMG Weezy ...you spent Thousands!!! I feel for you I really do? I spent like 5 bucks and got change ! Only spent 40 gems so far ! Gosh I can't believe that ! Wow I am blown away... Even Fun only spent about 20-40 each !
    Literally ROFLing... I've spent too much to mention just to make top 100. I've gone mad... If only i could have paid my 40 gems to have a spot in FUN Maybe i should rethink my strategy!

Edit: Lets put it this way, If i had kids. They wouldnt be eating for about a month or so.. And so my post remains on topic of this thread, I havent had any connection issues all day.
    Last edited by Dirt road Joe; 04-03-2013 at 02:01 AM.
    Matthew 7:3-5

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Lots of connection time outs when in game over the past couple of days, have lost count of how many times I've attacked someone in a battle, got the time out error but still somewhow managed to use 1 hit worth of health.