Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Post [Introduction] The Wise One

Hi Knights!

I'm excited to announce that I'll be officially joining you in the Knights & Dragons forum. I wanted to briefly introduce myself and let you know where I'm coming from.

We've been listening and seeing the great excitement and passion for Knights & Dragons that ultimately led to the creation of this forum. Now, we want to take it a step further.

I have always felt that the forum is the best place to get information from the community and a great way for players to voice their opinions. I will be actively communicating with you, my fellow knights, and the developers to make sure that we have an open communication with one another.

I will try and be as interactive as possible within this community and very excited for us to get to know one another. Last but not least, LETS HAVE SOME FUN!

That being said, i'd love to hear some feedback in general and about how we can improve the forum.

Please always remember to follow the Rules of Conduct, so we can keep this a fun and friendly place.

-The Wise One

hello the wise one :P its good to be able to comunicate with developers :P

since gree released the last update (ok its normal that a company wanna make money) gold keys arent good as they used to be, n not everyone is able to get boss 60, so im wondering if its possible to add some black keys on the way, for example 1 at boss 43 n/or 1-2 at boss 51. ty
    Last edited by zhy; 04-02-2013 at 02:03 PM.
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

It's an honour to meet you oh Wise One!
    In general I have no complaints with the forum. People just need to keep the friend codes in the threads for friend codes lol it's getting quite annoying (personally at least). In the threads with nemesis armour, that's ok because I see that people will need help getting the raid armor so that makes it plausible. But say in this thread, there's bound to be friend codes galore soon xD

Now if you want feedback in how to improve the game.... :P
    I'm sure most of us can (hopefully) respectfully share our qualms both old and recent.

Good to have you here...uumm what shall I call you? I'm thinking Two lol
    Long Live the Knights,

Sam

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel_Hdz View Post
    It's an honour to meet you oh Wise One!
    In general I have no complaints with the forum. People just need to keep the friend codes in the threads for friend codes lol it's getting quite annoying (personally at least). In the threads with nemesis armour, that's ok because I see that people will need help getting the raid armor so that makes it plausible. But say in this thread, there's bound to be friend codes galore soon xD

Now if you want feedback in how to improve the game.... :P
    I'm sure most of us can (hopefully) respectfully share our qualms both old and recent.

Good to have you here...uumm what shall I call you? I'm thinking Two lol
    I think that's a good start, pure add me threads. I'll go through all of the threads and move the add me's the the appropriate spot since it makes everyone dig for the information they need.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wise One View Post
    I think that's a good start, pure add me threads. I'll go through all of the threads and move the add me's the the appropriate spot since it makes everyone dig for the information they need.
    Best of luck! They're EVERYWHERE
    Long Live the Knights,

Sam

Hey Hey! good to see an admin who might post once in a while! Welcome. I'm sure it will be good to have you around.

I believe the forum should have another page, instead of just Announcements, and General.

Perhaps the best and most encomapsing would be

Announcements:

where you announch stuff

General:

This is for all Gameplay related posts and material

Add Allies:

This is for add ally requests, as well as the current boss nemesis thread so we can all get friends with nemesis. Nemesis is just a suggestion. the current nemesis post is usually just codes anyways but occasionally there is strategy discussion as well. Still not sure if this should be kept seperate from general. You decide!

Other:
    Random stuff, about the world ect, other games, whatever.

Edit: Bugs:
    a place for us to help you by telling you everything that is wrong with your game.

I've seen most other forums do this with a little explanation beneath each page link. I'm sure there are many other improvements as well. We are a small forum so far but i hope that wont be forever.
    Last edited by WaxMyShazzy; 04-02-2013 at 02:15 PM.
    DON'T
    PANIC

Quote Originally Posted by WaxMyShazzy View Post
    Hey Hey! good to see an admin who might post once in a while! Welcome. I'm sure it will be good to have you around.

I believe the forum should have another page, instead of just Announcements, and General.

Perhaps the best and most encomapsing would be

Announcements:

where you announch stuff

General:

This is for all Gameplay related posts and material

Add Allies:

This is for add ally requests, as well as the current boss nemesis thread so we can all get friends with nemesis. Nemesis is just a suggestion. the current nemesis post is usually just codes anyways but occasionally there is strategy discussion as well. Still not sure if this should be kept seperate from general. You decide!

Other:
    Random stuff, about the world ect, other games, whatever.

Edit: Bugs:
    a place for us to help you by telling you everything that is wrong with your game.

I've seen most other forums do this with a little explanation beneath each page link. I'm sure there are many other improvements as well. We are a small forum so far but i hope that wont be forever.
    And it's been done. Good ideas, that was on my to-do list as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Samuel_Hdz View Post
    Best of luck! They're EVERYWHERE
    I dug into a little information about a spreadsheet etc. with information. What kind of assistance would I need to provide in order for us to get those on the forums for everyone to see and get stickied?

Quote Originally Posted by The Wise One View Post
    I dug into a little information about a spreadsheet etc. with information. What kind of assistance would I need to provide in order for us to get those on the forums for everyone to see and get stickied?
    I'd get in touch with the creator of the spreadsheet and go form there. He's the brains behind it :P
    Long Live the Knights,

Sam

Discopalace was the original creator, and we've all been working on it since, some more than others. Im sure he wouldn't mind it being stickied.

Heck man it may not be possible cuz of information sharing foobar or something but, you may have access to more info than us about the armors, so if your up to it, feel free to fill in some blanks. He He!
    DON'T
    PANIC

This makes me very happy. It's great to have you here Wise One.
    I love the "Add Me" sub-board already created. Also, the rule about providing your Knight's level is a very smart and commendable choice.
    I have no suggestions as of yet. As you can probably already see, we have a strong and well-running little community being developed on this forum. I'm excited to see what can be achieved adding a moderator and higher-power-friend to the mix.
    Great to have you here.
    Knights & Dragons Friend Code:
    XBB - GWV - ZNC

Hey, great to see you here, Wise One! Feel free to sticky the spreadsheet and do whatever you all like with it. Sure I created it at first, but it's a community effort. Every once in a while, I just clean it up so it doesn't get too messy. The link is in my signature.
    Dragon Realms: 341-179-697 (plz add me as referrer!)

Monster Quest: 266-014-205
    Monster Cache: Useful information for all

Knights & Dragons: (Retired)
    Knights & Dragons Datasheet

Hey there Wise One! I was wondering if it would be a good idea to divide up general into two sections - one for discussions and such, an one for data like fusing and whatnot.
    Much appreciated!

Hey Two,

I didn't notice you had already added the "Add-Me" and "Off Topic" sections.
    I was wondering if you could move my recent thread to the "Off Topic" section since it's RRRRREEEEEEAAAAALLLLLLLLYYY off topic lol

You'll know which one haha
    Thanks!
    Long Live the Knights,

Sam

I am level 24 now after playing non stop for 4 days I just want to know why when adding friends it says I'm already full when my friend list clearly say its 11/53

Please help I accepted zodog and Zhy invites but they disappeared after I accepted them
    Kingdom Age Code 542-413-485
    Knights and Dragons code XBB-QVR-QHQ