8 hour strikes

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 8 hour strikes

Post Count

8 hour strikes

Hello Gree/CJ54. I really enjoy playing MW. Just like everyone else I play the WD events. China was a little more difficult due to Easter. Also I stay up for 24 hours to help my faction do the best it can. I deprive myself of sleep hoping to place high in the standings. I'm sure many players do the same. So I have an idea to help me sleep. Why not set up a new contest? I call it the Strike. It would last about 8 hours and be set up like the other WD events. Basically it would be an 8 hour fight of faction vs. faction. It could be scored the same as other WD events. This would enable more players to commit to a contest due to the short time commitment. This could possibly translate into more gold being used. We are all familiar with the sprint to the finish activity that takes place in crate events, WD stuff, etc. Strikes would be an 8 hour sprint for top prizes. And the other benefits such as sleep, happy spouses, and short term conflicts would make players happy. Finally as a side bonus, since I thought of it, if you do such a program, could I have a sweet unit as an atta boy? Just sayin'!

Thanks for your time Gree. Fight on!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I kind of agree with you - but there is a big flaw in your thinking. Think about the timezones around the world how would you make it fair for everybody? Idea is nice but it needs tweeks.

Post Count
    So true Pluto. I thought the same thing but that would be for Gree to work out. But scheduling events hasn't been their strongpoint either.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I really like the idea of chancing format. My idea would be that you can sign up for a battle at a specific hour. Then during the whole event month we are in now there would be mayby 60 slots you could chose. This way those who think the never should sleep can participate in all the rest of us will sleep mayby up to 1/3 of them.

Post Count
    Great idea starling!..it will always be a est time zone for gree.

Consistent Contributor Blest@iBOB!.mw's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Starling View Post
    Hello Gree/CJ54. I really enjoy playing MW. Just like everyone else I play the WD events. China was a little more difficult due to Easter. Also I stay up for 24 hours to help my faction do the best it can. I deprive myself of sleep hoping to place high in the standings. I'm sure many players do the same. So I have an idea to help me sleep. Why not set up a new contest? I call it the Strike. It would last about 8 hours and be set up like the other WD events. Basically it would be an 8 hour fight of faction vs. faction. It could be scored the same as other WD events. This would enable more players to commit to a contest due to the short time commitment. This could possibly translate into more gold being used. We are all familiar with the sprint to the finish activity that takes place in crate events, WD stuff, etc. Strikes would be an 8 hour sprint for top prizes. And the other benefits such as sleep, happy spouses, and short term conflicts would make players happy. Finally as a side bonus, since I thought of it, if you do such a program, could I have a sweet unit as an atta boy? Just sayin'!

Thanks for your time Gree. Fight on!
    Yes Mr. Starling... this a wonderful idea... this is one flaw in your logic though... instead of Gree just awarding you with a unit... I think they should give them to your whole Faction, if you so happen to be in one... and give 2 to your leader... whomever he should be...
    Blest
    359-661-831 add me!
    753-547-742 join iBOB! NOW!
    Palringo name:Blest

Post Count
    To account for time zone issues; how about each faction can fight 8 times in a 24 hour period? Then its fair for everyone and keeps it simple.