Page 1 of 2 12 Last

New ultra rare armor? :0

Anyone know what this is about??

ive read only the last part of the notification, so i have no clue...
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

Actually the 70 level armors have been divided into 2 rarities, ultra rare and legendary, 3 stars and 4 stars(max) separately.

You can check these data: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...xSko4VlE#gid=0

Quote Originally Posted by VashX View Post
    Anyone know what this is about??
    Screenshot?
    Long Live the Knights,

Sam

I saw the new notification too but I couldn't find details of the new armor anywhere.

I got this notification as well but no info on it when I opened the game

Newbish
    lvl 117
    XBB-NGR-GFD

Probably the hydromancer?

think was the 3x chance sky guardian

edit : n if some1 gets the + version plz tell us ty :P
    Last edited by zhy; 04-02-2013 at 04:53 PM.
    Knights & Dragons referral code pm me, i can see only 50 pending requests starting from the oldest ones, but i have much more, n if u already sent urs even if i send u mine u wont be able to accept while ur request is also pending, so just pm me ur code, i have already more than 10 lv100 allies with nemesis, but dont mind to have more just in case...will send u requests if u are 90+ with nemesis

http://tinypic.com/r/2ia8thl/6

Isn't it the first armor in the picture? I've never seen it before so sorry if I'm wrong..

I tried!

Quote Originally Posted by Timothy13 View Post
    http://tinypic.com/r/2ia8thl/6

Isn't it the first armor in the picture? I've never seen it before so sorry if I'm wrong..

I tried!
    I have seen it before in some of my arena fights but im not sure how good it is... It looks stronger than Steampowered though.

Has anyone even got a Sky Guardian from the dark prince chests yet? let alone a "+" version? I just used 200 gems hoping for it but to no avail. Wish we knew the originally chance %, so we could figure out the 3X better chance crap. Knowing Gree its probable 1% x 3 = 3% chance. lol

Quote Originally Posted by MaDFamouS View Post
    Has anyone even got a Sky Guardian from the dark prince chests yet? let alone a "+" version? I just used 200 gems hoping for it but to no avail. Wish we knew the originally chance %, so we could figure out the 3X better chance crap. Knowing Gree its probable 1% x 3 = 3% chance. lol
    I did try using some of the gems I have saved up to open the dark prince's chest to try my luck. I facepalmed when I found out that I got a Chimera Corp armor on my first try.

Yea i got like 3 of those, a crius or two, a flowstone, monstrous garb, etc etc . Pretty much all crap ;(

I tried the chest open the 200 crystal which cost $40 and get 10 rare armors and 1 2 gold star armor so basically it's a lie or my luck really sucks as I don't even get the nemesis armor
    Kingdom Age Code 542-413-485
    Knights and Dragons code XBB-QVR-QHQ

dam just started to enhance my steampowered+, now have to stop n check if this one is stronger